So I saw this post on FB on sexual harassment

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

So I saw this post on FB on sexual harassment

by Balubish » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:47 am

Yes I couldnt let it be lol Im sorry i am a bad person. As you know I cant give shit alone and mark fuckers out.
And this was about dudes sending dick picks to girls and they got offended. I wouldnt know but i wouldnt want them either.

But then this person posted and you can always find them. I love mainstream media in that way cause they all hoard like the critters and they are
always around these kind of posts by different news sites. I just cant stop myself. It started with I just pointed out that for the matter I dont mind slutty girls.
She swallowed that comment like a feminazi swallow a hate crime even though I speak from my heart on that matter, I really dont mind easy girls :)

Also note the decrease in thumbs up she gets the longer the message between us goes lol

Yes its a short story but I find it hilarous with these ppl. Makes my day.
And thats why I think we need IQ test on politicians and voters globally.
Here in sweden our corrupt fucking leadership right now want to lower the voting age to 14 years old. Not a good idea at all.
I personally want them to raise the age about 10 years so ppl have worked for a while and understand the society before they get to vote.
Anyhow, thats another hobby I have, putting idiots on the spot. :lol:

I'll be here all week, balu out.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Re: So I saw this post on FB on sexual harassment

by L0wsound » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:33 pm

heh Balu, what'd you expect?
An intelligent, intellectual conversation regarding the treatment of women and dick pics.. on facebook?
You should try Youtube comment threads, you might have better luck...
L0wsound

by 1#Scrub » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:30 pm

Cant wait for the exciting part 2 of "Balu gets banned from facebook".
1#Scrub
Donator

by Insipid » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:53 pm

"...and I know idiots cuz i have to deal with them on a constant basis"

I recall an old saying about how if you meet one asshole in a day, that person's just an asshole;
but if everyone you meet is an asshole, then you're probably the asshole...

..but whatever, don't feed the trolls bud.
Insipid
Donator

by flufffage » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:01 pm

Insipid wrote: if you meet one asshole in a day, that person's just an asshole;

The fact that the argument devolved into petty insults about profile pics that quickly means that neither had a decent basis for argument.

Also pls delete facebook it's a disgusting pile of superficial statuses, stale memes and bad opinions.
#opinions
pinkmins more like saltmins amirite
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

by Balubish » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:43 am

flufffage wrote:
Insipid wrote: if you meet one asshole in a day, that person's just an asshole;

The fact that the argument devolved into petty insults about profile pics that quickly means that neither had a decent basis for argument.

Also pls delete facebook it's a disgusting pile of superficial statuses, stale memes and bad opinions.

Hehe I dont mind feeding these ppl. It feels so great crushing them with reason.

I have facebook cause I have classmates and family members there, but lately it has become a good news feed for me on whats going on in EU and globally. Alot of footage I see there are blocked out from mainstream media like Youtube etc and that is one big reason why I use it frequently actually. For example i would miss this immigrant child from a article this year if i didnt have Facebook.

Topic in the article "Here does the immigrant kids learn how to swim"
In my eyes Abdul Azimi are around 25 years old in my eyes. And frankly it looks fucking ridicilous when grown man holding up another grown fucking man in his arms like that.
And that is just a fraction of the shit. If I posted all shit I have found the Clinton Clan would come and kill me maybe :)

Conclusion, the videos of real shit happening behind mainstream media that they dont show would give some ppl nightmares and i
use my front page kinda like a blog resharing all fucked up shit i come over about immigration and all other shit that are not shown by mainstream.
Aslo to keep track of stuff so If i want at some point I can go back and see all the shit I have found.
And yes I hold back alooot more than I would want to. I thought this discussion with the raging feminist hating on me for my views of life is hilarous.
And I reguarly stomp on stupid uneducated fucked up ppl often. I have so much anger on uneducated ppl that live their life behind money and no real life knowlage on what the fuck is going on in the world
behind mainstream media and I guess that piss me off how brainwashed they really are. The horrific shit that they dont show you that personally I think mainstream media should show.
Lately I have seen some discusting behaviour from US media aswell how they try to hide obvious stuff even when there are videos on stuff or statistics.
Did you know only 6% of americans trust mainstream media, its pathetic really. And I did not know it was that bad so I learn alot :)
For example I am following BLM closely with my feedback just because swedish news is a fucking joke aswell.

And if I brought up all dark shit about muslims that I have found I know I would have ppl hating me for it. So why I try to keep that stuff as low as possible.
I know ppl dont agree with me and ppl will always dissagree and im OK with that, that brings up a discussion really and that way ppl learn, by discussing stuff.

Also were are the Hot Dish With Fluff channel?

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Return to Spam Fest