Lia's magical travel adventure

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Lia's magical travel adventure

by Lia_Rein » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:16 pm

For some reason EVERY SINGLE TIME I'm travelling I have at least one very weird experience.

Today I was flying home and I had an awkwardly racist taxi driver who was complaining about 'asian cyclists' and wanted asian cyclists banned from the country even if it might be 'against the constitution.'

But even more awkwardly, some guy came over to me in the train station and asked for help with ticket desk stuff, then he was suddenly like 'you're very beautiful, do you have a boyfriend? White or black? (he himself was black) You should be with a black man' and other more personal and creepy comments. While I was buying my ticket he went and spoke to some other African dude and then came back over. He touched my hands and shoulders every so often which was also super awkward lol Anyway, by the end of this he had my luggage case in his hand and was putting his number into my phone. I managed to escape via my train but it was suuuper awkward and creepy (I'm reeeeally bad at telling people to buzz off)
Lowsound basically summed it up:
12:48 AML0wsound: she let some stranger in an empty train station take her luggage and cell phone

Another example of Lia weird times on travels was when I was 14 on the train in Italy some Indian guy sat across from me and started telling me I was beautiful, Irish girls are very pretty etc. and asked me if I had a boyfriend. He told me he wasn't married and was 24 and owned a kabab shop (lol) He asked me what stop I was getting off at but I said something really vague. He got off the train before me and ran after it as it pulled out of the station, waving (like some kind of cornball old-timey film)

I prob have more of these if I took the time to think about it more lol Anyone else have any crazy/whacky/creepy-af travel stories?
Lia_Rein
Blue Admin
Not Liable for Rein damage

Re: Lia's magical travel adventure

by TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:18 pm

Lia, I am suprised as to what an amazing fate you have/how lucky you are. These stories are just....wow.

So let me sum this up.

You are too afraid of saying no and piss off to other people especially people who are crossing their limits.
You are a beautiful and very attractive person who has been blessed by God with divine beauty even from an age as young as 14 because you seem to attract a LOT OF ATTENTION.
You stand by letting someone be racist about stupid things and do not bother to tell him that judging an entire race is ridiculous just because of the actions of a minority. The cyclists.
You don't have password/lock on your phone and you let a guy access it and put his number in. Just what?? I don't even... This is the 21st century! People especially women I see would lose their shit if a guy touched their phone without permission!
You offended me by saying lol about an Indian guy owning a kebab shop. Hey, at least he's doing something with his life. :P

Lia I hope for both our sakes these stories are exaggerated/untrue. And please, be a bit more confident in yourself and display that hidden potential of power and dominance in yourself so people take it as an indicator to not to mess with you. :)
Kim Jong Bob : Medic, yes!
(TEAM) |WBG| Tep's : gg med, you're the best!
WANT TO PLAY IN FRESH MEAT CUP : credit to med

^^
Better Medic than Lia
TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I

by 1#Scrub » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:34 pm

TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I wrote:You are a beautiful and very attractive person who has been blessed by God with divine beauty even from an age as young as 14 because you seem to attract a LOT OF ATTENTION.

I know Im pretty good looking Shadow, but there are better places to complement me.
1#Scrub
Donator

by HausOfJoel » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:18 pm

One time when I was flying, TSA pulled me aside to pat me down. They then made me take the chapstick I had out of my pocket, twist it up and down a few times, and use it to make sure it was chapstick.
HausOfJoel
Blue Admin
Your Problematic Fave

by TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:46 pm

1#Scrub wrote:
TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I wrote:You are a beautiful and very attractive person who has been blessed by God with divine beauty even from an age as young as 14 because you seem to attract a LOT OF ATTENTION.

I know Im pretty good looking Shadow, but there are better places to complement me.

Oh you wish I was complimenting you don't you? Well,
I would rather compliment the hairs of my anus than your sorry arse. I was clearly talking to Lia here. :)

^^
Better Medic than Lia
TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I

by HausOfJoel » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:03 pm

TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I wrote:
1#Scrub wrote:

Oh you wish I was complimenting you don't you? Well,
I would rather compliment the hairs of my anus than your sorry arse. I was clearly talking to Lia here. :)

HausOfJoel
Blue Admin
Your Problematic Fave

by Lia_Rein » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:40 am

You stand by letting someone be racist about stupid things and do not bother to tell him that judging an entire race is ridiculous just because of the actions of a minority. The cyclists.
You don't have password/lock on your phone and you let a guy access it and put his number in. Just what?? I don't even... This is the 21st century! People especially women I see would lose their shit if a guy touched their phone without permission!
You offended me by saying lol about an Indian guy owning a kebab shop. Hey, at least he's doing something with his life. :P

Lia I hope for both our sakes these stories are exaggerated/untrue. And please, be a bit more confident in yourself and display that hidden potential of power and dominance in yourself so people take it as an indicator to not to mess with you. :)

Uh in relation to the first bit I think it's rather just that these guys are creepers who prob say that stuff to a lot of girls tbh.
I didn't bother getting into a debate with taxi driver because we were near my stop when he started this and I certainly wasn't going to be capable of changing his mind when he's so aggro about it.
My phone was in my hand and unlocked as my mum had just been on the phone so he took it out of my hand.
I wasn't loling at the fact that the indian guy owned a kebab shop but rather that he talked about it in a way that seemed as though he was using it to try and impress me?! (lol again)
These stories aren't exaggerated or untrue and I actually left out some stuff I would rather not repeat :P But tbh I'm pretty sure a lot of girls who travel on their own have these experiences at stations etc.
Last edited by Lia_Rein on Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lia_Rein
Blue Admin

by Lia_Rein » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:41 am

HausOfJoel wrote:One time when I was flying, TSA pulled me aside to pat me down. They then made me take the chapstick I had out of my pocket, twist it up and down a few times, and use it to make sure it was chapstick.

Sounds like they were into you Haus ;P lol
Lia_Rein
Blue Admin

by 1#Scrub » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:23 am

TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I wrote:I would rather compliment the hairs of my anus than your sorry arse

1#Scrub
Donator

by L0wsound » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:56 am

Lia_Rein wrote:I actually left out some stuff I would rather not repeat :P

smh
L0wsound

by Poppet » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:57 am

1#Scrub wrote:
TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I wrote:I would rather compliment the hairs of my anus than your sorry arse

To be fair those hairs can be used as a hair transplant.

You going bald, Shadow?
Poppet
Blue Admin

by TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:39 pm

Poppet wrote:
1#Scrub wrote:

To be fair those hairs can be used as a hair transplant.

You going bald, Shadow?

Oh haha very funny Poppet. I have got very impressive genetics when it comes to being hairy so to answer your question no I am not going bald Poppet.

^^
Better Medic than Lia
TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I

Return to Spam Fest