Beast Mode

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Beast Mode

by Gho$T » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:31 pm

Speachless

ImageImage Image
Gho$T
Donator

Re: Beast Mode

by Enigma » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:10 pm

i got money on the seahawks this year
LETS GO
Enigma

by Repoman » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:34 pm

Enigma wrote:i got money on the seahawks this year
LETS GO

Seahawks should have won last time, Stealers using a blind ref is obvious hax.
Repoman

by Echoplex » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:28 pm

I went 3-1 against the spread last week (missed the SEA game, not losing sleep over it :P) but didn't make any bets...I don't really like the lines for next week but I think I'm putting money down on 2 games

Picks (Home in CAPS):

Packers (+2) over FALCONS (win)
Jets (+8.5) over PATRIOTS (cover)
BEARS (-10) over Seahawks
STEELERS (-3) over Ravens

The Ravens vs Steelers game scares the crap out of me because although the Steelers are the clear #2 in the playoffs to the Patriots, IMO, the Ravens are a good matchup for them - It's all going to come down to the O-Line for the Steelers but it should be a close game no matter what. A cover isn't out of the question :X The numbers say Steelers, my gut says Ravens...I'm going with the numbers

I will be betting on the Bears for sure. If Seattle goes down, they start taking shots, and shots to players like Mike Williams and Obamanu mean easy turnovers. My second pick to bet on would be the Packers because from what I've seen so far this season, Matt Ryan still sucks against the blitz. If the Falcons go up early and force a couple of picks they should win somewhat easily, though

All stock errythang
Echoplex

by Maringue » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:53 pm

I was rooting for the Packers against the Eagles so that we could play the Seahawks. Unlike the Saints, our defense can actually tackle. But it all depends on whether Dr. Cutler of Mr. Hyde shows up to play quarterback for the Bears. Bears win and I think cover the spread, but I wouldn't bet the farm on that one.

I think the Steelers are going to win. I'd put money down on the Ravens making more than one bone headed penalties for 15 yards and maybe even getting a player ejected. Steelers win, or at the very least force a push.

The Packers Falcons game is going to be tight. If the Packers can keep the game close in the first half, then they win. But I think the Falcons have a serious shot at breaking it open fast and the Packers don't make up points well. If the Packers can get their running game going early the Falcons are in for a hurting, but they can't get into a shootout. I say Falcons win, but that's because I hate the Packers.

If Rex Ryan wants to keep his job, he'll at least look like he knows what he's doing against the Pats. Last game the Jets got raped because Rex couldn't get plays into the huddle fast enough. He got just got totally out coached in that last game. It might happen again too. Pats cover the spread.
Maringue
Blue Admin

by Smeemo » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:26 pm

NO's #22 just gave up on the play when he might've stopped the TD.
Smeemo

Return to Spam Fest