Balu's Weekend

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Balu's Weekend

by Lia_Rein » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:17 am

Balubish just told me about his weekend...:

19:05 - CSn| Balubish: Ok here we go. I met this dude and we became friends. One day he invited me to his house on a party. The party went on long and just as before I went to sleep drinking aloot. Shocking, I know right. Anyway, I woke up the next morning hangover as fuck went outside the house cause I slept in the visitor house or what you call it, I was walking to the main house and pool area where the party have been the night before and beside the house there was a lake.
19:09 - CSn| Balubish: So when I was walking to this pool area at the house my new buddy came up next to me with a guy from the party the night before with chopped off arms and and legs and was uncounces or how you spell that, and he layed on this kinda hospital beds with weels and he started walking with me with this not dead person on his bed walking beside me like nothing special about. When we come closer to the party area the uncouncous guy bleeding on the bed is waking up and panicking on wtf , wtf have you done like normal panic feelings when you are chopped up on a bed with no arms or legs, and right before we come over to the party area the night before he just push that fucking bed down into the lake with the guy with no arms or legs drowning like any normal day.
19:12 - CSn| Balubish: I didnt dare to ask this fucked up guy WTF was that dude! So basicly sat down quite for a while at the party area and after a while he started talking about random shit fromt he night before. And I saw in his psychopath fucking eyes every time I spoke he was one step closer to chop me up aswell and do the same to me. So I thought fuck this shit im out of here. So I signed to him im hangover and going to the main house to drink and go back to sleep for a while "In my mind I felt, im getting my shoes and getting the fuck out of there"

Shouldn't Balu tell someone about this? :S
Neff:Lia slowly building her CSnplayer database for nefarious purposes
Lia_Rein
Blue Admin
Not Liable for Rein damage

Re: Balu's Weekend

by Balubish » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:21 am

Adding the whole story cause Lia that bitch is chopping my story up. ;)
Lia was waiting for here bicylce ride back to Lepricon land. And I thought I tell her about my fucked up dream I just had.

CSn| Balubish: So if your bored I can tell you about my fucked up dream
CSn| Airport Lia: yeah sure :L
CSn| Airport Lia: I can't promise it wont end up on the forums though
CSn| Balubish: I dont think I can explain it in 5min
CSn| Airport Lia: well its a big queue
CSn| Airport Lia: will prob take longer
CSn| Balubish: I dont care, I posted another dream couple years back, it involved retarded kids as playing spy stabbing me with rubber knife
CSn| Balubish: ^^ why i hate spies
CSn| Airport Lia: looooool
CSn| Airport Lia: wonder what freud has to say about that
CSn| Airport Lia has changed their name to CSn| Purgatory Lia.
CSn| Balubish: Ok here we go. So I was watching some Evil within footage and got tired so took a nap for a few hours and started dreaming really weird. So all I remember from the dream is. I met this dude and we became friends. One day he invited me to his house on a party. The party went on long and just as before I went to sleep drinking aloot. Shocking, I know right. Anyway, I woke up the next morning hangover as fuck went outside the house cause I slept in the visitor house or what you call it, I was walking to the main house and pool area where the party have been the night before and beside the house there was a lake <-- this part get important to remember in the story.
CSn| Purgatory Lia: lol smart idea to go to sleep after evil within
CSn| Balubish: So when I was walking to this pool area at the house my new buddy came up next to me with a guy from the party the night before with chopped off arms and and legs and was uncounces or how you spell that, and he layed on this kinda hospital beds with weels and he started walking with me with this not dead person on his bed walking beside me like nothing special about. When we come closer to the party area the uncouncous guy bleeding on the bed is waking up and panicking on wtf , wtf have you done like normal panic feelings when you are chopped up on a bed with no arms or legs, and right before we come over to the party area the night before he just push that fucking bed down into the lake with the guy with no arms or legs drowning like any normal day.
CSn| Purgatory Lia: im laughing so hard
CSn| Balubish: I didnt dare to ask this fucked up guy WTF was that dude! So basicly sat down quite for a while at the party area and after a while he started talking about random shit fromt he night before and, and when I started talking I had this weird voice from a famous actor "dont remember the name" comedy guy, and I had this weird fucking voice. And I saw in his psychopath fucking eyes every time I spoke he was one step closer to chop me up aswell and do the same to me. So I thought fuck this shit im out of here. So I signed to him im hangover and going to the main house to drink and go back to sleep for a while "In my mind I felt, im getting my shoes and getting the fuck out of there" And then I woke up
CSn| Balubish: Isnt that the most fucked up dream ever
CSn| Balubish: holy shit right? haha
CSn| Balubish: fucking horror games
CSn| Balubish: Breath Lia breath
CSn| Purgatory Lia: lol

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

by Lia_Rein » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:23 am

Lol Don't listen to Balu. Mine is the true account.

[As you can see I kept myself "sane" via the CSn forums during my airport wait]
Lia_Rein
Blue Admin

by TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:27 am

Are you two done playing around? I haven't even finished reading Lia's version and Balu goes nuts and churns out another truckload of his Swenglish on this page.
Kim Jong Bob : Medic, yes!
(TEAM) |WBG| Tep's : gg med, you're the best!
WANT TO PLAY IN FRESH MEAT CUP : credit to med

^^
Better Medic than Lia
TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I

by TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:30 am

Oh yeah Balubish I remember that dream you told me, about little kids acting like spies and stabbing you. I'm still laughing at that until this day. XD :D
Kim Jong Bob : Medic, yes!
(TEAM) |WBG| Tep's : gg med, you're the best!
WANT TO PLAY IN FRESH MEAT CUP : credit to med

^^
Better Medic than Lia
TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I

by Balubish » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:31 am

TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I wrote:Oh yeah Balubish I remember that dream you told me, about little kids acting like spies and stabbing you. I'm still laughing at that until this day. XD :D

yeah it was fucked up. That team with spykids only and all had rubber knifes and stabbed me between the ribs, hurt like hell but couldnt die. Lia chopped this one up bit though. Evil she is yes.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

by Poppet » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:45 am

TL;DR: Balu went to a party made a new friend and got drunk, passed out. Woke up to his new friend being a sadist torturer. Probably got wasted again anyway. It was all a dream.

Poppet
Blue Admin

by Lia_Rein » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:33 am

TY Poppet, though I don't think we can truly confirm that it was just a dream... :P
Lia_Rein
Blue Admin

Return to Spam Fest