Witcher 3 Playthrough/Walkthrough

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Witcher 3 Playthrough/Walkthrough

by Balubish » Fri May 22, 2015 3:48 am

Hello all! Im doing a walkthrough/playthrough kinda deal on my channel now on Witcher 3 Wild Hunt.

I havent played the other ones but I just had to get this when I saw the graphics and big ass world map and stuff. I heard 30 times bigger map than Skyrim, SOLD! :o

There is 4 episodes up so far and will upload a new one each day. Each episode will be around 40-60min long and im running it from the beginning as the noob i am. Will probably do some longer episodes too, cause the rendering takes so long and do new startups and end videos takes up some time so I might release them in 1-2hours episodes instead.
I record everything, all misshaps and all that fun stuff, even some glitches will come in the videos I wont edit that stuff out. So I kinda brought a big mission to myself here but probably will be really fun at the same time. I have recorded around 10 hours of gameplay so far and are enjoying the game more for everytime I play it and learn new stuff so I guess this series will be loooong.
And yes all my bloopers and noob skills are recorded as well ;) So if you want to see my personal storyline of the game you should check it out.

So if you want to check it out or even follow it, here are the first 4 episode of this long series.

Link to the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vdVz8Azg78&list=PLOdT2cFzQCp_gCP4sWWlm1I4lGAuc7DZv&index=2

Also payday on monday so will order a new mic so maybe a week away or two I will have a better mic for the recordings so you guys can hear me better.

Best regards Balubish

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Re: Witcher 3 Playthrough/Walkthrough

by Someone Special » Fri May 22, 2015 1:11 pm

Nice. Been enjoying the play through thus far.
Someone Special
Pink Admin

by Balubish » Fri May 22, 2015 5:40 pm

Happy you enjoy it. So far and Im guessing im just poking the surface of this game so far. ;)

Also on monday its payday so gonna order a better mic then so probably around episode 25-30 ppl will be able to hear my comments better.

Balubish
Donator

by Balubish » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:02 am

So I did a small benchmark on the game, uploading the video as we speak. Post-Processing settings set to highest on all the tests just changed the graphics settings.

Did take a pic just to show how the graphics differ and the FPS. Graphics wise it looks closer to the frametimes in my opinion but what do I know, might be blind.
Ultra and High is very similar textrurewise. And Medium and Low are quite big if you look on the mountain wall, but also look at the FPS??? So similar. And medium looks way better.

Balubish
Donator

Return to Spam Fest