Tidal and Vessel

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Tidal and Vessel

by Balubish » Mon May 11, 2015 10:11 am

So as many of you guys know im a small hobby music artist and do beats. It's hard for a small name to shine in the big greedy world of artist that have millions behind them to promote it.
I had an idea, be among the first artist to share my music on Vessel and hopefully be among the first artist there would help. So I sent them an Artist message as they have and told them to check it out and contact me if its ok for me to upload my music on their site, but no. Was around 3 months or so ago I sent them the message, havent heard shit, as I have figured they only want big youtubers for example, isnt that bullshit from the core. Bigger youtubers more money for them, greedy as the bastards they are.

I figured the same with Tidal, I havent tried to get my music on there but I have read the news. Biggest problem I see is the artists and record labels that are so damn greedy its disgusting.
Why do I think that, well when Tidal was on the wall was because several artist didnt think they got enough money that they themself thought they should have. Best example I have is Taylor Swift.
She complained about Spotify for only getting 80 Million but she think was worth atleast 150 million or so for the times ppl have listened to her new hit. And several disgusting rich artist felt the same way about spotify. What for me is most amazing is that Spotify have aaaloooot of users and the lower income comes with commercial to more ppl with their service and spread their music out to ppl all over the world. Do they understand that, no, they only see the money.

Music for me is giving something joyful for the ppl and getting payed is a bonus, I personally dont think 80million is bad, sure 150 is better but its not like the bi"#¤ is starving right?
Here is another fun fact, the song Taylor claims she is worth more for is the song Shake it off, and yes its played here too. And here comes the twist. Remember she claims to earn to little on it on Spotify, but still shows the video on YouTube for free?!?!?!!?!? Are the record labels and artist so rich they got retarded? It's a disgusting behavior and is not what music is all about but have become. And the rich want to be richer and have money to back up promoting music, videos and whatever and not giving small artist a fair chance. And sure several of them do good beats, but this is why the reason illegal downloading of songs, etc was big and might blossom again if this greedy behavior is cooming back. Didnt they learn the first time?

So my personal view on it, Fuck off Tidal, and Fuck off Vessel you greedy bastards, Im gonna look and listen to free stuff on Youtube instead. Cause showing the newest song on there is np but god forbid you only get 80 frikkin millions but want 150 on Spotify, you blond uptight beatch! And that last feeling goes to the rest of the artists as well, stop beeing greedy for fuck sake. Music is to give ppl joy, not a more expensive life.

Discuss if you want to add something to this, I just had to share my feelings on this shit.

Best regards Balubish
Last edited by Balubish on Tue May 12, 2015 12:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Re: Tidal and Vessel

by TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I » Mon May 11, 2015 11:43 am

Hehe, I know how you feel. Capitalism my friend, capitalism. But that's how the world works, they don't care if your music is from the heart or from the trash, they only care about money. Money makes the world go round, an unbearable fact. But that doesn't mean you should stop making music Balubish my good sir, I luv your music and I know u make your music from the heart, so I salute you. "We don't live alone. We are members of one body. We are responsible for each other. And I tell you that the time will soon come when, if men will not learn that lesson, then they will be taught in fire and blood and anguish." -J.B Priestly an anti capitalist man. I think certain people such as Tidal and Vessel and many other greedy capitalist class dividing pigs need to be reminded of this quote.
Kim Jong Bob : Medic, yes!
(TEAM) |WBG| Tep's : gg med, you're the best!
WANT TO PLAY IN FRESH MEAT CUP : credit to med

^^
Better Medic than Lia
TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I

by Someone Special » Mon May 11, 2015 2:37 pm

TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I wrote: But that doesn't mean you should stop making music Balubish my good sir, I luv your music and I know u make your music from the heart, so I salute you. "We don't live alone. We are members of one body. We are responsible for each other. And I tell you that the time will soon come when, if men will not learn that lesson, then they will be taught in fire and blood and anguish." -J.B Priestly an anti capitalist man. I think certain people such as Tidal and Vessel and many other greedy capitalist class dividing pigs need to be reminded of this quote.

Amen to that!
Someone Special
Pink Admin

by Birk » Mon May 11, 2015 2:39 pm

Don't kill the television. It's good for things like watching Blade Runner on video. ☯93JUN

In real life, I am quite a bit less cranky than this netpersona I have developed. ☯84MAR
Birk
Donator

by Balubish » Tue May 19, 2015 1:17 am

Funny thing I've also realized is about Vessel. I did register a free account, yes it will cost watching Youtubers videos over there, not much but a small fee.
But as I told in the beginning of this thread is they didnt answer me about my music. And now they send out invites to watch new episodes from big Youtubers.
Aint that the shit. :) Vessel Go &¤#% urself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Balubish
Donator

by Balubish » Fri May 22, 2015 1:29 am

Lol fuck those guys. They only want big artists on Youtube. Got my mail today, only about 3 months after I sent them mine.

Thank you for applying to be a creator on Vessel! We appreciate your interest.

We’ve carefully reviewed your application. Unfortunately, we are not able to invite you to become a Vessel creator at this time. We consider a number of factors in evaluating applications, including content category, language, posting frequency, and audience.

Even though it’s not a fit right now, we’re constantly evolving our service. We have all your information saved and will reconsider your content as we expand our offerings. If you want to stay up to date on the latest from us, you can follow us on Twitter and Facebook.

Again, thank you so much for reaching out. Don’t hesitate to send us a note if you have any further questions.

All the best,

The Vessel Team

Vessels mindset, fuck small artist we want the big ones.

Balubish
Donator

Return to Spam Fest