Digital knife theft reported to police. CS

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Digital knife theft reported to police. CS

by Balubish » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:18 am

Just read news about Counter Strike here in Sweden.
In November borrowed a 14 year old kid in Ronneby out a knife to another player , a digital combat knife.
But when he wanted it back , he got no response , the newspaper Sydöstran .
The police report says the guy that he asked the opponent to return the knife several times.
But where silent on the other side of the chat.
A notification of wrongful disposal has been established.
The knife should be according to police goods inventory to be worth SEK 2 000 . Its about the same as $260 bucks for that knife.

The image is from the site I saw the news, dont know if it is the same knife though. Just think shit like this is funny.
But think the game developers should make a thing that prevent "stolen" digital goods. First off kids shouldnt be able to have games that have items that are worth real money, cause stupid shit like this will happen more and more. I suggest a loan trade that you set a date or time for the "trade" and say after one hour it will jump back to your backpack. They could easily prevent stuff like this then.
If you have two options, Trade or loan. If they were stupid enough to use trade in that case, then ur fucked and cant complain later on. Cause I think this problem will grow.
For me its stupid but im not a kid I wouldnt let someone "Loan" an unusual hat for example in TF2.

In general to this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Return to Spam Fest