For Balubish

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

For Balubish

by Maringue » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:14 am

Bible thumper goes to Scandinavia and is appalled at how few of them are hateful assholes.

https://richarddawkins.net/2014/11/american-bible-thumper-travels-to-scandinavia-freaks-out-after-discovering-how-secular-they-are/
Maringue
Blue Admin

Re: For Balubish

by Balubish » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:08 pm

Maringue wrote:Bible thumper goes to Scandinavia and is appalled at how few of them are hateful assholes.

https://richarddawkins.net/2014/11/american-bible-thumper-travels-to-scandinavia-freaks-out-after-discovering-how-secular-they-are/

Im not shocked really :) Last I checked US had even higher % lvl of religious beliefs. You guys grow up with it. We have Science. Will still read about religion at school growing up just to get an understanding of it.
If you belive in it "Not many do" your free going ur merry way to church or whatev. We believe in science. I can give you guys my personal point of view.

Living in this world today with technology and how much we have learned since biology and technology have brought us over the year learning about space and our self and our surrounding I cant see why I should believe in something another person tells me to belive in without proof. We feel safe having laws and certain way how things work around you in your daily life. If someone religous person can answer me this.
We also see the suffering in many countries.
So basicly the most Nords see it "if that guy you call GOD and his followers in this case 65% of US population" stands for everything that is happening in the world as it says in the bible and have a meaning to it and think that this next part is ok in the world. Why don't he strike down when ppl get hurt, or animals get hurt from severe suffering. If he doesnt do shit about IS, 9/11 Japanese ppl killing all the sharks in our oceans just for that fucking top fin then throw back the rest to die suffering. Ebola, Aids or all the other killing diseases. So many small minded ppl in this fucking world that have beliefs in a GOD that says in this so called "Novel in my mind" bible that all the things have a purpose in life and all that fucking crap. Wow im getting tears about this shit right now cause im so fuckin mad about this shit.

And I do understand you guys that are so blinded by this, and its ok its not your fault. Its your parents fault, the presidents fault, all the idols that explained and told you several times that. "GOD" will help you through life. I cant even count how many times US presidents have said for example "GOD will help us strike against these terrorists" or what not "With GOD's will we can do it, we have the power" "GOD Bless america" Its inprinted in your whole learning process growing up. Me and most of my ppl incl the Nords in general see it just the same fuckin way. Im born and baptized in a church as small kid. I coulndt do shit about, cause yeah I was basicly a baby.I havent read about shit, couldnt understand shit. Cause again, I was not educatad and couldnt say no. Its still tradition in many families to get baptized. For example when US is going to War against other countries the President probably somewhere in the line says "GOD" speaking to the ppl in some way just guessing here but "GOD will make us win" "GOD will make us strong" "GOD will make us go thru with this" and so on.
All we see is political fights and small minded religious wars.

US most ppl are christans and fight for GOD and their belief cause that is the right way to do things = Talibans reads and teaches out corrupt truth about Islam to make ppl fight for them and christians happen to be infidel.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Read this part and think about it for a minute and see if you can see what I see. Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Both sides are fucked up!

Now lets go back in history and look on all big things that have happened world wide, and by big things I mean war fights. In the beginning belief of your GOD also called Allah for muslims <--- Same guy guys.
We all believed in something greater than man. Cause well we didnt know better and there had to be something that take care of us right? The world was flat and the planet had alot of idiots. But no they didnt have the education to understand that the planet was round. Same way goes for child soldiers etc. Its all about education. If I grew up in US for example and the head for the country "Mr President" said GOD alot in TV and radio and what not. Over time ppl get brainwashed with it. History shows and it is even a fact. Most wars are cause of different beliefs "In the old days"! Keep that in mind, old days!
Nowadays they use GOD to have an excuse to go to war. Cause my GOD is better buhuu.
Now see it from this view, if the main population of a country "Like US for example", how do you do to make the ppl follow you and agree with you and make you trust the government for wars etc. Easy math!
Throw GOD into it and ur golden as a president as an example. Snap there we got 65% of the ppl on our side!

Im gonna stop right here or this shit will become a book, thanks alot Maringue for showing me this, you know how I feel about it! Probably cause the forums are pretty dead I guess. Now dinner time.
And for you religous ppl on the forums, im sorry for raging on your imaginary guy that you never met, seen or heard from, just like santa, easter bunny, big foot.
Im happy to listen to your view and I would be honored to come over to your side, if you actually can convince me that GOD is real.

Now dinner time. Next up, Brainwash 2.0 u are a frog. And its not that I dont have imaginary dreams, my isnt about a bearded guy though. Its me, Jessica Alba and Jenifer Love Hewitt. Oh sweet lord of kama sutra.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Return to Spam Fest