Im off for a while, Into the realms of Diablo 3

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Im off for a while, Into the realms of Diablo 3

by Balubish » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:53 am

Goodday N3rds! I will be off more than usual. Bought the new expansion for Diablo 3 this weekend and have been grinding it since Saturday. I will still help out now and then when needed to get those douchbags out of the TF2 servers and I need a break from TF2 also, so Im happy with it. Still got the most online time even though I have lowered my online time alot since the comp.

Back to Diablo!
Did get my Hardcore Witch doctor to lvl 60+ finished the expansion in one sitting. I will level up that guy to the max "as long as I survive" just collecting money and stuff then start from scratch with the new character.
And also raise that hardcore difficulty to get even more money and stuff. Its dropping the new updated gems lvl 15 like nothing else right now hoarding those fuckers up for other hardcore classes and for this one.

And im really surprised im still alive at lvl 64 I think it is now, I got some bad hits yesterday from some new bosses that took half of my health and almost died. So I have to change my strategy all the time. And the expansion is harder than the other acts I think. My critical hits are somewhere above 200k damage right now its insane. And regular damage are around 90k, considering when you start from scratch you have that high damage hit of 3-4 *Pow!*

Also a sidenote: Battlenet/Blizzard are kinda smart but also douchebags. Ever since the expansion released I've got some major updates and I always thought it was new random maps and new items cause I didnt have the expansion pack.
But no! If you havent bought the expansion for Diablo 3. As me and my brother looked at when we bought it, man will take forever to download the expansion we thought. But no, everyone already have it on their harddrive!
All updates even though you didnt bought the expansion are taking up space on your PC. Im not sure if this is new thing from game devs these days. But I was both happy that I didnt have to download it now but kinda pissed off that I have had the expansion taking up space on my drives without me knowing about it. Cause I dont remeber any update asked me "Are you ok if we put our shit on your PC even though you cant play it until you buy the expansion" Is this ok, what do you think about this guys?

Last edited by Balubish on Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Re: Im off for a while, Into the realms of Diablo 3

by Arty_pn » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:33 pm

i'v been playing smash 4 3ds
Arty_pn

Re: Im off for a while, Into the realms of Diablo 3

by Balubish » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:00 am

WTF moment in Diablo. Went into a goblins portal, alot of rainbows destroying flowers and slaying pink unicorns? What tha hell?

And no this aint a mod. I was so surprised when this happend in Diablo of all games when my brother and I started playing season in Hardcore. I didnt know about this.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Return to Spam Fest