CSN FORUM RISK (USA MAP)

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

CSN FORUM RISK (USA MAP)

by Rosey » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:29 pm

[Feel free to move the thread to a different subforum if necessary]
Yes, risk. How would it work, you ask? Easy. Here are the rules.

What country you play for:

Pick a color. Now create a country name. Got it? Good. Start your post off with the location of where you want your great country to begin, and what direction you would like to expand towards. If you are conquered by another nation, then any further rolls you perform are rolled for the nation you lost to.

How do I attack?

Make a post saying which country you are and who/where you want to attack. There must be a border if attacking by land, or if you attack by sea, you don't cross any other countries sea.

I.e Wales attacks England.

How do I know how many attacks I have?:

Since CSN forums don't count overall post counts for the entire site in quoted posts, I've decided the only way to do so without using random.org all the time and posting pictures is to add up the numbers in the time (I wil shuffle through random timezones) that you joined the forums + the numbers in the time you posted (same timezone), divided by 2. Rounded up.

Wales attacks England. Wales joined the forums at 3:16 est, and posted his post at 7:48 est. (3+1+6+7+4+8)/2= 15 territories gained. 12-hour clock only.

unless somehow post count numbers are implemented into the forums and thatll spare the hassle. or if people trust me enough so i can just use random.org

Can I specify my attack more?

Yes. You can say Wales attacks southern England.
Also, if you can pick one country and then choose another one.
For example:

Wales attacks England and then Scotland, taking 8 territories. However England has only 5, so 3 go to Scotland.

If a second country is not specified, the attack stays within the first country.

Can we have alliances?

Yes, but only a max of 2 alliances. You may break the alliance whenever you wish. The alliances will be marked on the map.

What are seasons?

Each season has a different effect as stated at the side of the map picture. A season will range from 3-5 rounds until it moves on to the next season.

Why?
it's a game.

THE MAP

Game begins when at least 3 people have entered the game. You may join whenever you wish, and there will always be at least a 1 hr period between map updates. Since this is the first time I've tried this, we can adjust that time period if necessary.
Rosey
Blue Admin

Re: CSN FORUM RISK (USA MAP)

by LegendarySurgeon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:06 am

If I'm reading your rules and map correctly:

Color: Green
Starting county: King County, WA

The map indicates Nations start with 5 territory, in which case I'd want to expand south through Pierce, Lewis and Skamania counties (WA) and into Multnomah county, OR.

After that I'd want to attack westward first to hold the coast and then resume pushing south towards California.
The mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine.

LegendarySurgeon
Donator
☺ Dabbling Conversationalist

by Mousefox13 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:12 pm

Color: Red
Starting County: Cleveland County,OK
Nation name:Butts
If we start with 5 territories i want Cleveland County,OK,Oklahoma county,OK,Grady county OK,Canadian county OK, and McClain county OK
I want to expand westward
ARE YOU KNOW?
Mousefox13

by taco man » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:35 pm

LegendarySurgeon wrote:If I'm reading your rules and map correctly:

Color: Green
Starting county: King County, WA

The map indicates Nations start with 5 territory, in which case I'd want to expand south through Pierce, Lewis and Skamania counties (WA) and into Multnomah county, OR.

After that I'd want to attack westward first to hold the coast and then resume pushing south towards California.

I live in issaquah which is in king county. dont fuck this up
taco man
Donator
Dota 2. for it all. Its a 30$ value!

by Rosey » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:55 pm

One more and we'll get goin.
Rosey
Blue Admin

Return to Spam Fest