Mafia v2

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Mafia v2

by megamoose » Mon May 26, 2014 10:41 pm

Hey people, it is your local Moose here.

I'm starting Mafia, the forum game, in Steam and I would like you to all join. It was a very fun time 1-2 years ago, and I want to start it up again. Here is a link to how it is played on the forum before... viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4234&hilit=MAFIA

If you would like to play, message me on the forum and I'll invite you to the group. Thanks!

(Currently, we have 6 people (maybe 7) and I need at least 11)... The people are... Spatan, Someone Special, Flufffage, Supa Sonic, Nikki, and Me. Please message me once again if you would like to PLAY. Thanks!
megamoose
Donator

Re: Mafia v2

by megamoose » Sat May 31, 2014 1:02 pm

Currently, I have 13 players. With that in mind, I am closing registration for Mafia V2 on Monday, June 2nd at 11:59 PM. In the game, we will have 2 Mafioso members, 1 doctor, and 1 detective, and at least 9 citizens. If we get to having 16 people (13 now), we will include a 3rd mafioso member.

If you would like to be part of the game, please privately message me or post on this forum topic. If you're already in the game, don't worry, as you have already secured your spot.

Come join Mafia V2, as it will be a blast and we will have a great God narrating what happens.
megamoose
Donator

by Mousefox13 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:27 pm

megamoose wrote: we will have a great God narrating what happens.

Wait wait wait
a great god
ok
who do we know that plays god
and is a good narrator
morgan freeman
morgan freeman is gonna narrate mafia v2
gg no re
ARE YOU KNOW?
Mousefox13

by SnakeShesh » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:23 pm

Morgan Freeman was born 1 day before Mafia Registration ends. There may be 3 Mafioso members.
3 x 1 = 3
Half Life 3 Conformed!
SnakeShesh

by megamoose » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:20 am

Ok, so in this game of Mafia, we have 15 people playing. There will be 1 doctor, 1 detective (given hints on who the mafioso members are), 2 mafioso members, and 1 narrator (not included in the player count). There will also be 11 civilians.

I will be messaging you each who your role is in the game, so look out for messages in your steam inbox. I hope we will have a great team who can figure out who the mafioso members are!!!

P.S. (1st date to get your votes in will be announced on the steam group and on this page)

Everything will be announced here on the forums and the age in case something goes wrong.
megamoose
Donator

by megamoose » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:19 pm

It was time to count the votes. Flufffage grabbed the container full of votes, and counted them all out. She gasped at what she saw. "No, it couldn't be me, I'm just your friendly Babushka, I make you sit and I feed you. What will you do without me?" Laggin, the leader of the "Get Rid of Flufff" party asked everyone in a quiet tone to grab one of every limbs Flufff had, and to carry her to the pit of fire.

"Don't do this" she remarked, "wait, what am I doing, I'm a silly pyro, fire can't burn me" she also added. She was right, so instead, Zuul blasted MAGYK MYSSEL from the nearby computer at full volume. Everybody put noise cancelling headphones on, except for Flufff. Spatan, being his dumb self, threw his away and with a cocky attitude said "I don't need these, I'm a fucking Spartan".

Flufffage and Spatan then turned into a pile of goop, while everybody watched and hoped to see the mark of the mafioso. As Flufffage's goop seeped to the ground, the crowd found out that the mark of the mafioso was in Flufffage's pockets. When they saw Spatan's, the cried and weeped, as they just killed one of their own

Congratulations you pity pile of people, you found out in just 1 day who one mafioso member is. If only you knew who the other person is immediately, nobody would have to die, as Spatan has already. Go to sleep in the cottage and wait 2 days, as that is likely the date when another mafioso member should try to murder you all
megamoose
Donator

by IndieGamer » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:56 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHY WOULD U KILL FLUFFFAGE WHY JUST WHY NOW WHO WILL COOK AND FEED US WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moose your cooking better be good
because im hunry
:(
Yung Venuz
IndieGamer

by flufffage » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:40 pm

gg guys. You're the best.

I hope you know that I'll be haunting you for the rest of this godforsaken game.
Prepare yourselves.
#opinions
pinkmins more like saltmins amirite
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

by HausOfJoel » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:45 am

flufffage wrote: I hope you know that I'll be haunting you for the rest of this godforsaken game.
Prepare yourselves.

HausOfJoel
Blue Admin
Your Problematic Fave

by Mousefox13 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:14 pm

flufffage wrote:Prepare yourselves.

IndieGamer wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHY WOULD U KILL FLUFFFAGE WHY JUST WHY NOW WHO WILL COOK AND FEED US WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moose your cooking better be good
because im hunry
:(

i bet indie is the other mafioso ;)
ARE YOU KNOW?
Mousefox13

by flufffage » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:44 pm

HausOfJoel wrote:
flufffage wrote: I hope you know that I'll be haunting you for the rest of this godforsaken game.
Prepare yourselves.

As if you could keep me dead.
#opinions
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

by Someone Special » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:02 pm

Someone Special
Pink Admin

by flufffage » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:10 pm

DAY TWO
The night was dark, the camp was quiet, and everyone was anticipating the next move of the mafia. On the stove in the main kitchen, a kettle whistled sharply. Telomirin turned off the stove and poured the hot water into his mug, over the teabag and let it steep on the counter. He left the empty kitchen and walked into the great room where the others were meant to gather in just a few minutes. He looked out the large windows into the forest surrounding the compound. He thought he saw a shadow move, but as he looked closer, nothing was to be seen. He shrugged it off as a reflection of the room behind him and turned to join the group. He sat himself in an armchair next to the fire and waited for everyone to arrive.

“Surely something will happen to one of us tonight,” said Supa Sonic, “Don’t you think so?”

“That’s the way it seems to go,” responded Someone Special. Telo glanced at all who had arrived, counting them off in his head.

“Where are Haus and Indie?” he asked urgently. No one had seen them since dinner in the mess hall. A hush fell over the room, the survivors considering the thought that they had lost another two people to the fearsome Mafia.

Suddenly, Indie rushed in, dragging Haus by the hand. Haus looked shocked, and had a piece of paper desperately clutched in one of two bloodstained hands.
“What happened to you guys?” Telo asked.

“We were out walking in the forest,” Indie said, “I wanted to show Haus this cool tree I saw while exploring the woods when you all were playing soccer after dinner. As soon as we got there, an arrow flew straight at me. Haus pushed me out of the way, and the arrow embedded itself in the tree. We turned straight back to the camp, but on our way we saw a dead rabbit that… well, it wasn’t there when we headed out. Haus thought that something was weird about the rabbit, so when we looked closer, we saw that it had this piece of paper really wedged into the stomach. Haus had to practically tear the rabbit apart to get the note.”

The piece of paper turned out to be a note. Typed upon it was a shocking letter to the survivors, from the remaining Mafioso. Haus shakily handed it to Telo to read aloud,
“Dearly Beloved Friends of Mine,
You’ve done so well, eliminating my fellow Mafioso. I had been wanting rid of her for years. However, it is a pity that some of you are so… weak-minded and killed one of your own. While you have been panicking, trying so diligently to discover who I am, I’ve recruited one of you to replace my late… associate. Hopefully this one won’t turn out as clinically disappointing as the last.
You are adorable specimens, so quick to judge, so quick to turn on your friends. I admit, I was close to killing off two of you.
Alas, I couldn’t decide. So for this week, you all live.
Your luck will run out.

Soon.”

The entire group was shocked into silence. Telo, curious, noticed something about the note, two certain words were typed in a slightly different font than the rest. Clinically, specimens, he realized there was a relation to them. Shocked, he looked up at Doctor Galaxy, as he shakily voiced his realization to the group.
There was silence for a moment.

“I can’t believe all of you!” Doctor Galaxy burst out, “You’re all going to accuse me of working with this… this… maniac?! Why would you trust anything he writes?” Sloth and Mousefox rose from their seats, edging towards the hallway. Porky, also seated near the fire, grabbed one of the fireplace tools and held it defensively.
“Now everyone, just calm down,” Laggin said reasonably, “Let’s not throw accusations around just yet. Let’s all just go to our rooms and get some sleep.” The group grudgingly agreed.

“I know I’ll be locking my door tonight,” Snake remarked, hurrying down the hall and out of sight.

As the crowd dispersed, giving wary looks to each other, Telo realized that he left his mug of tea in the kitchen. He returned to fetch it, hoping that it hadn’t steeped too long and was salvageable. He sipped at it and revolted in disgust. Someone had added an enormous amount of salt to his tea. He dumped it down the sink and reached for the kettle to refill it. He stopped short of himself, gazing in shock at the counter. On the shelf above where his mug sat, the salt shaker was tipped over, pouring into where his mug was, and a circle of salt was on the counter, in the middle of which laid… a rabbit’s foot keychain.

Telo glanced around the kitchen, and seeing nobody, quickly shoved both the keychain and the salt shaker in his pockets. He left the kitchen, heading straight for his room, shoulders slightly hunched, his nightly tea completely forgotten.

Your luck will run out shortly, survivors. Tonight no one dies. Perhaps next time you can uncover the remaining Mafioso, before he indoctrinates his new apprentice. Who will be next to die, and who is the mafia’s new apprentice? Who left the keychain on the counter, and why is Telo so secretive about it? Why did the mafioso appear to target Doctor Galaxy? The next round of voting commences. A deadline will be announced.
#opinions
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

by Someone Special » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:17 pm

Someone Special
Pink Admin

by flufffage » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:53 pm

Next round will end tomorrow. Please have your votes in to Moose before Midnight (EST) on Monday, June 16th.
#opinions
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

by flufffage » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:35 pm

DAY THREE

Snake and Indie were engaged in an intense game of ping pong in the rec room. Space Sloth and Doctor Galaxy were watching them while playing darts. The clock above them read 2:30.

By three p.m., Haus found himself alone in the woods, examining the mechanism that had launched an arrow at Indie and himself the previous day. It appeared to have had only one arrow, and was operated by a remote trigger. As he examined closer, he noticed that the stand it was on was slightly bent, and a rabbit’s foot keychain was wedged between it and the tree. As he removed the keychain and straightened out the mechanism, he looked down the sight of the launcher. He took a step back and realized that if not for the keychain, he himself would have died. He pocketed the keychain and returned to camp.

The grandfather clock in the great room chimed 4 o’clock as Laggin, Telo and Zuul entered from outside, exerted from their run around the grounds. Sweaty and exhausted, but joking about how Laggin totally lapped the other two with his superior cardiovascular health, they made their way to the showers.

As the group piled into the mess hall for dinner, they heard the grandfather clock in the great hall chime five times. They enjoyed a meal of smoked brisket and ribs, cornbread and beans, after which they enjoy a dessert of dark green pistachio ice cream, which Zuul declared the “superior race of ice cream”.

Indie, wanting to resume their earlier game of ping pong, noticed that Snake had not attended dinner with the rest of the group. He went to the room he shared with Snake and as he realized its lack of occupancy, races back to the mess hall, alerting the group.

The group immediately decided to search for him, hoping to find him alive. They split up into teams of three, Laggin and Telo electing to stay behind in case Snake returns before the search parties.

The survivors searched the entire evening. They found nothing except for scuff marks in the grass and one of his shoes, a size 10 red Adidas sneaker. After nearly seven hours of searching the expansive grounds, they decide to call off the search.

The gang returned to the great hall, hoping that Snake will have returned by morning. The clock chimes midnight as they reach the compound, dejected. Litehound, Mousefox and Space Sloth entered through the dimly lit kitchen when they smelled the smoke.

Dark, foul smoke, smelling of burnt meat filtered in from the great room. As they rushed through the kitchen towards the origin of the smoke, hearing a commotion where everyone else is gathering, Sonic tripped over something. Telo was lying prone on the floor of the kitchen, a shattered tea mug on the floor by his hand and a frying pan by his head, which sported an impressive lump. Litehound and Sloth crouched by their friend and, confirming that he was indeed alive, stayed to revive him as Mousefox continued to the great room.

Immediately upon entering, Mousefox retched upon discovering the source of the smoke, emptying his stomach of their delicious dinner. He stumbled towards it, ignoring the flipped armchairs and the thousands of shards of glass from the destroyed coffee table.

In the fireplace was Laggin, a fire poker through his heart, flames dancing upon his charred flesh. The stone walls of the fireplace were covered in the thick residue of his ash. An arrow was drawn in the ash on the floor, pointing to a typed note and three small vials.

The three bottles were simply labeled with numbers, 10, 42, 69. The one numbered 10 was a thick, dark green sludge-like concoction that smelled like sulphur. 42 was an clear, light blue liquid which smelled like citrus. 69 reeked of body odor and bodily fluids, the salty yet fishy scent matching its violent red color.

We have your friend. He has been administered a dose of extremely toxic poison. However, we wish to play a game. Your Snake can yet be saved. The antidote to this poison is in one of these three bottles. Make your choice, and place it in the mailbox and go to bed. If you choose correctly, he lives. If you choose incorrectly, or do not choose at all, your Dragon will not be the only reptile to go instinct.
My apprentice and I await your decision.

I suppose fire really can kill a dragon. Snake has been poisoned, will you save him? This next round, not only do you vote for who you think is the Mafia, but you will also need to vote to save Snake’s life.
#opinions
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

by Mousefox13 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:39 pm

flufffage wrote:
Immediately upon entering, Mousefox retched upon discovering the source of the smoke, emptying his stomach of their delicious dinner.

That means I vomited
ARE YOU KNOW?
Mousefox13

by flufffage » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:55 pm

Mousefox13 wrote:
flufffage wrote:
Immediately upon entering, Mousefox retched upon discovering the source of the smoke, emptying his stomach of their delicious dinner.

That means I vomited

That is correct.

#opinions
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

by Doctor Galaxy » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:35 pm

flufffage wrote:They split up into teams of three

That generally goes well in horror movies.
Doctor Galaxy
Pink Admin

by flufffage » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:14 pm

Doctor Galaxy wrote:
flufffage wrote:They split up into teams of three

That generally goes well in horror movies.

Precisely.

Also, I have indeed found it to be the case where the Supernatural fandom has a gif for any circumstance. Pertaining to the most recent episode of our little Mafia game:
and

god i love this fandom
#opinions
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

by SnakeShesh » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:51 pm

Wait... What the Fuck are you doing!

SnakeShesh

by flufffage » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:57 pm

SnakeShesh wrote:Wait... What the Fuck are you doing!

And I mean that in the nicest, kindest, best sense. its just the supernatural gifs i'm sorry i can't help it
#opinions
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

by Spatankiller117 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:19 pm

Well fuck now I wish I was in the game...
Spatankiller117
Donator

by HausOfJoel » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:36 pm

flufffage wrote:Snake has been poisoned, will you save him?

HausOfJoel
Blue Admin
Your Problematic Fave

by SnakeShesh » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:41 pm

SnakeShesh

by SnakeShesh » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:52 pm

flufffage wrote:We have your friend. He has been administered a dose of extremely toxic poison

Hah jokes on you guys, Toxic doesnt affect Poison types, learn your pokemon stupid Narrator :P
SnakeShesh

by Doctor Galaxy » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:44 pm

SnakeShesh wrote:
flufffage wrote:We have your friend. He has been administered a dose of extremely toxic poison

Hah jokes on you guys, Toxic doesnt affect Poison types, learn your pokemon stupid Narrator :P

THE PLOT HAS JUST BEEN SHATTERED
Attachments
Sad Crona.jpg
Sad Crona.jpg (15.48 KiB) Viewed 2245 times
Doctor Galaxy
Pink Admin

by flufffage » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:35 pm

Doctor Galaxy wrote:
SnakeShesh wrote:

THE PLOT HAS JUST BEEN SHATTERED

You think so, then.
Hue.

#shotsfired
#opinions
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

by flufffage » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Fun fact:

I made the whole camp/compound/house/place in Sims 3 for "a more visual experience"
screenshots here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/flufff/screenshots/

There may or may not be a spoiler in there.

Also, my apologies, but the next installment is going to be very long.
#opinions
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

by flufffage » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:23 pm

DAY FOUR

“Hey Haus,” Telo started, “Can I tell you a secret?” He and Haus had been working on removing the last of the ash from the fireplace after waking up to see the body gone, but the fireplace still horrifically disgusting and the room still in shambles. Haus nodded in reply, a questioning look on his face.

Telo glanced around, seeing only Space Sloth and Doctor Galaxy through the door into the kitchen. “So that night we got the first note, I had left my tea in the kitchen. After we all went to bed, I remembered my tea and went back into the kitchen. I found this next to my mug.” He pulled out his keychain of a white rabbit’s foot. Haus’ brow furrowed and Telo rushed to elaborate, “I swear it wasn’t there when I left my tea, but when I went back, this was in the center of a circle… of salt. I’m not normally superstitious, but since I haven’t been targeted yet, I’m thinking its good luck. I’m just a little creeped out, y’know?”

Haus glanced around as well, seeing no one. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a matching keychain and said, “What sort of coincidence does this make now?”

At that moment, the doorbell rang. They glanced at each other, startled. They had thought they were isolated in the middle of a forest, who could be at the door? Haus got up and walked to the front door. He peeked out the peephole, and seeing nothing, shrugged and turned away.

The doorbell rang again. He glanced out once more, this time through the curtained window next to the door. He still didn’t see anyone at the door. He saw a movement in the trees, out of the corner of his eye, but when he looked directly at where he thought he had seen it, he saw nothing out of the ordinary. Weirded out, he turned away again, left the door locked, and headed for the kitchen.

The doorbell sounded again. This time, a purposeful succession of rings over and over and over again. Freaked out and fed up, Haus went to the door. As soon as he wrenched it open, the ringing stopped.

Telo, putting away the cleaning supplies, looked over to the entryway. Not hearing or seeing anyone enter, he stood up, pulled off his gloves and walked over to the door.

The door was wide open, and Haus was nowhere to be seen.

Telo walked out to the front step and looked around. Frightened as to what this might mean for Haus, he turned around to alert the others when he noticed the mailbox. On top of the mailbox was Snake’s head, impaled on a stake which was wedged into the mailbox.

Telo ran back inside alerted as many people as he could find and they gathered at the front stoop. They stared at the gory shishkabob that was Snake’s head for a grisly moment. They noticed that the mailbox was open, a bright red arrow painted on the inside of the lid.

Reaching inside, Someone Special pulled out a tablet with a wireless adapter. As he turned it on a fuzzy image appeared of a dark room with a ladder, a single light bulb and white chairs in a circle. Nothing but static came from the speakers.

As the rest of the group crowded him to see it, words began to filter across the screen.

“Good afternoon, you disgraceful lumps of humanity. Imagine my shock when we found an empty mailbox. You couldn’t come to a decision of which serum to use, could you? Of course, I’m sure that you all simply did not come to a majority vote. You wouldn’t leave Snake to die… would you?

I will admit to be more than surprised and less than pleased to see your dear friend Snake surviving the poison, which I was assured could kill anything.

Alas, ends must be met, so we did it the old fashioned way.

Now, then. I’ve taken three of your group. Let’s play a game, shall we?”

And with that, the tablet screen went blank.

Terrified, the group went back inside. Telo, the last inside, made sure to lock the door behind him, giving one last look outside at the silent forest.

The group was solemnly eating their dinner in the mess hall when Telo heard tablet next to him give off a soft ding. The video feed came to life, full of static. Everyone crowded around once again to see.

The screen showed Haus, Indie and Mousefox, all looking terrified, strapped to three of the chairs. On the table in the middle was a strange contraption. It was a robotic arm with a revolver on the end. Words began to type across the screen.

“As you can see, we have three of your friends here. After a long while pondering what game to play, we’ve decided on Russian Roulette.
Enjoy.”

Sloth, Litehound and Doctor Galaxy turned away, not wanting to watch their friends be murdered. The others watched on.

First, the gun pointed at Mousefox. The gun clicked empty. Mousefox let out a visible sigh. The arm then rotated clockwise to Haus, in perfect view of the camera. The gun clicked empty again. The arm swung around to face Indie who was visibly panicking. There was no sound. The gun clicked empty again.

The mechanism rotated to Mousefox. The revolver let off a shot, the bullet piercing Mousefox between his eyes. He was dead.

Then it was down to Indie and Haus. The gun swung to Haus. The gun clicked empty and he clenched something in his hand. The gun swung over to Indie. He was breathing heavily, obviously trying to hold back tears. The gun clicked empty again and he gasped for breath.

The arm swung back around to Haus. He squeezed his eyes shut and looked away from the gun. There was a tense moment before the gun clicked empty. Haus visibly relaxed and looked at Indie fearfully, mouthing to him what must be assurances. Zuul tried to unmute or turn up the volume on the tablet, but there was no audio to be heard.

The arm swung to Indie. Everyone watched with baited breath. Indie’s face was red and he was let out a sob, terrified. After a slight pause, the gun went off and he was dead. Haus slumped as far down as his restraints would let him. Those watching let out their breath.

“Well there you have it. Two more innocent civilians dead. One survived the ordeal… for now. Provided you can find him, of course.”

With that, the words disappeared, but the staticy feed still remained.

Zuul was pacing the room with the tablet in hand, wondering how to find Haus, when he noticed something odd. When he paced near the windows, the wi-fi symbol showed an extra bar and the picture got slightly clearer. When he paced away from the windows, it lost a bar and more static clouded the image.

“Guys, look!” he exclaimed, “I think I know how we can find Haus!” He explained his idea, using the wi-fi signal as a GPS of sorts, to find Haus.

Following the signal, they went outside. The signal was strongest near the outbuildings, the garden sheds and the garages.

Space Sloth pointed out bloodstained grass near one of the larger sheds. They cautiously tried the door. They saw nothing but disused barrels, gardening tools and the like. Sloth then noticed something behind some baskets. A ladder! He rushed down, closely followed by Zuul and Telo.

The first thing they saw was Haus under the solo light bulb. Telo rushed over and unbuckled the shaking Haus from the chair, and helped him up the ladder and outside. Once outside, Telo attempted to calm Haus down, who was shaking, yet resolutely silent. Haus slowly opened his hand, and Telo saw that he had been clenching the rabbit’s foot through the game.

Doctor Galaxy then noticed a door, hidden in shadow, opposite the ladder. He hesitantly opened it. Inside, he saw shelves containing all sorts of mechanical equipment, such to make the robotic arm on the table, as well as computer equipment, and the source of the wi-fi signal. As he walked around a shelving unit, he saw something covered by a large tarp. He pulled back the tarp and let out a shout, bringing everyone else in.

Under the tarp laid all of the remains of the past victims, Snake’s headless corpse on top.

The group decided that their lost friends deserve more than to just be shoved under a tarp in a basement. They were determined to do their best to put their friends at rest, and resolved on giving them all a viking funeral.

Litehound and Sloth began working on building rafts from dead wood, while Telo, Special and Doctor Galaxy began wrapping the bodies.

Upon preparing her remains for the funeral, Telo discovered a rabbit’s foot keychain in one of Fluff’s pockets. He placed it in what remains of her hand, and continued wrapping her body.

They placed the wrapped corpses on rafts, lit them on fire, and sent them out onto the lake. They stood and watched as the sun set, each one hoping the mafia wouldn’t kill them next.

Two more innocents have died. Well, three if you count Snake from last week. The clock is ticking down, and the Mafia grows stronger and more clever each day. Who will be next? Its up to you.
#opinions
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

by flufffage » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:24 pm

DAY FOUR

“Hey Haus,” Telo started, “Can I tell you a secret?” He and Haus had been working on removing the last of the ash from the fireplace after waking up to see the body gone, but the fireplace still horrifically disgusting and the room still in shambles. Haus nodded in reply, a questioning look on his face.

Telo glanced around, seeing only Space Sloth and Doctor Galaxy through the door into the kitchen. “So that night we got the first note, I had left my tea in the kitchen. After we all went to bed, I remembered my tea and went back into the kitchen. I found this next to my mug.” He pulled out his keychain of a white rabbit’s foot. Haus’ brow furrowed and Telo rushed to elaborate, “I swear it wasn’t there when I left my tea, but when I went back, this was in the center of a circle… of salt. I’m not normally superstitious, but since I haven’t been targeted yet, I’m thinking its good luck. I’m just a little creeped out, y’know?”

Haus glanced around as well, seeing no one. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a matching keychain and said, “What sort of coincidence does this make now?”

At that moment, the doorbell rang. They glanced at each other, startled. They had thought they were isolated in the middle of a forest, who could be at the door? Haus got up and walked to the front door. He peeked out the peephole, and seeing nothing, shrugged and turned away.

The doorbell rang again. He glanced out once more, this time through the curtained window next to the door. He still didn’t see anyone at the door. He saw a movement in the trees, out of the corner of his eye, but when he looked directly at where he thought he had seen it, he saw nothing out of the ordinary. Weirded out, he turned away again, left the door locked, and headed for the kitchen.

The doorbell sounded again. This time, a purposeful succession of rings over and over and over again. Freaked out and fed up, Haus went to the door. As soon as he wrenched it open, the ringing stopped.

Telo, putting away the cleaning supplies, looked over to the entryway. Not hearing or seeing anyone enter, he stood up, pulled off his gloves and walked over to the door.

The door was wide open, and Haus was nowhere to be seen.

Telo walked out to the front step and looked around. Frightened as to what this might mean for Haus, he turned around to alert the others when he noticed the mailbox. On top of the mailbox was Snake’s head, impaled on a stake which was wedged into the mailbox.

Telo ran back inside alerted as many people as he could find and they gathered at the front stoop. They stared at the gory shishkabob that was Snake’s head for a grisly moment. They noticed that the mailbox was open, a bright red arrow painted on the inside of the lid.

Reaching inside, Someone Special pulled out a tablet with a wireless adapter. As he turned it on a fuzzy image appeared of a dark room with a ladder, a single light bulb and white chairs in a circle. Nothing but static came from the speakers.

As the rest of the group crowded him to see it, words began to filter across the screen.

“Good afternoon, you disgraceful lumps of humanity. Imagine my shock when we found an empty mailbox. You couldn’t come to a decision of which serum to use, could you? Of course, I’m sure that you all simply did not come to a majority vote. You wouldn’t leave Snake to die… would you?

I will admit to be more than surprised and less than pleased to see your dear friend Snake surviving the poison, which I was assured could kill anything.

Alas, ends must be met, so we did it the old fashioned way.

Now, then. I’ve taken three of your group. Let’s play a game, shall we?”

And with that, the tablet screen went blank.

Terrified, the group went back inside. Telo, the last inside, made sure to lock the door behind him, giving one last look outside at the silent forest.

The group was solemnly eating their dinner in the mess hall when Telo heard the tablet next to him give off a soft ding. The video feed came to life, full of static. Everyone crowded around once again to see.

The screen showed Haus, Indie and Mousefox, all looking terrified, strapped to three of the chairs. On the table in the middle was a strange contraption. It was a robotic arm with a revolver on the end. Words began to type across the screen.

“As you can see, we have three of your friends here. After a long while pondering what game to play, we’ve decided on Russian Roulette.
Enjoy.”

Sloth, Litehound and Doctor Galaxy turned away, not wanting to watch their friends be murdered. The others watched on.

First, the gun pointed at Mousefox. The gun clicked empty. Mousefox let out a visible sigh. The arm then rotated clockwise to Haus, in perfect view of the camera. The gun clicked empty again. The arm swung around to face Indie who was visibly panicking. There was no sound. The gun clicked empty again.

The mechanism rotated to Mousefox. The revolver let off a shot, the bullet piercing Mousefox between his eyes. He was dead.

Then it was down to Indie and Haus. The gun swung to Haus. The gun clicked empty and he clenched something in his hand. The gun swung over to Indie. He was breathing heavily, obviously trying to hold back tears. The gun clicked empty again and he gasped for breath.

The arm swung back around to Haus. He squeezed his eyes shut and looked away from the gun. There was a tense moment before the gun clicked empty. Haus visibly relaxed and looked at Indie fearfully, mouthing to him what must be assurances. Zuul tried to unmute or turn up the volume on the tablet, but there was no audio to be heard.

The arm swung to Indie. Everyone watched with baited breath. Indie’s face was red and he was let out a sob, terrified. After a slight pause, the gun went off and he was dead. Haus slumped as far down as his restraints would let him. Those watching let out their breath.

“Well there you have it. Two more innocent civilians dead. One survived the ordeal… for now. Provided you can find him, of course.”

With that, the words disappeared, but the staticy feed still remained.

Zuul was pacing the room with the tablet in hand, wondering how to find Haus, when he noticed something odd. When he paced near the windows, the wi-fi symbol showed an extra bar and the picture got slightly clearer. When he paced away from the windows, it lost a bar and more static clouded the image.

“Guys, look!” he exclaimed, “I think I know how we can find Haus!” He explained his idea, using the wi-fi signal as a GPS of sorts, to find Haus.

Following the signal, they went outside. The signal was strongest near the outbuildings, the garden sheds and the garages.

Space Sloth pointed out bloodstained grass near one of the larger sheds. They cautiously tried the door. They saw nothing but disused barrels, gardening tools and the like. Sloth then noticed something behind some baskets. A ladder! He rushed down, closely followed by Zuul and Telo.

The first thing they saw was Haus under the solo light bulb. Telo rushed over and unbuckled the shaking Haus from the chair, and helped him up the ladder and outside. Once outside, Telo attempted to calm Haus down, who was shaking, yet resolutely silent. Haus slowly opened his hand, and Telo saw that he had been clenching the rabbit’s foot through the game.

Doctor Galaxy then noticed a door, hidden in shadow, opposite the ladder. He hesitantly opened it. Inside, he saw shelves containing all sorts of mechanical equipment, such to make the robotic arm on the table, as well as computer equipment, and the source of the wi-fi signal. As he walked around a shelving unit, he saw something covered by a large tarp. He pulled back the tarp and let out a shout, bringing everyone else in.

Under the tarp laid all of the remains of the past victims, Snake’s headless corpse on top.

The group decided that their lost friends deserve more than to just be shoved under a tarp in a basement. They were determined to do their best to put their friends at rest, and resolved on giving them all a viking funeral.

Litehound and Sloth began working on building rafts from dead wood, while Telo, Special and Doctor Galaxy began wrapping the bodies.

Upon preparing her remains for the funeral, Telo discovered a rabbit’s foot keychain in one of Fluff’s pockets. He placed it in what remains of her hand, and continued wrapping her body.

They placed the wrapped corpses on rafts, lit them on fire, and sent them out onto the lake. They stood and watched as the sun set, each one hoping the mafia wouldn’t kill them next.

Two more innocents have died. Well, three if you count Snake from last week. The clock is ticking down, and the Mafia grows stronger and more clever each day. Who will be next? Its up to you.

its so long i'm so sorry not sorry
Last edited by flufffage on Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#opinions
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

by IndieGamer » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:32 pm

FINALLY I CAN DIE. :P
Yung Venuz
IndieGamer

by IndieGamer » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:46 pm

At least I beat Mousefox in life :P
Yung Venuz
IndieGamer

by flufffage » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:51 pm

MAFIA DAY FIVE

Telo, Haus, Doctor Galaxy, Space Sloth and Sonic sat in the fading heat of the day by the lake’s edge, observing the nearly still surface, knowing that at the bottom of the lake lay the remains of what was once their friends. Telo and Haus stood up,heading back inside, when a ripple of the water reflected the sun’s evening rays. Haus looked closer, and laying in the silt, a few inches underwater, was Fluff’s strangely unscorched keychain. Glancing to his right to make sure he didn’t seem suspicious to the others, he toed off his shoes and socks, and stepped into the water. He stood there for a few minutes, before reaching down to pick up the keychain, pretending to splash off his legs.

“Well, time to head in guys,” Telo said, when he saw what Haus held as he put his shoes back on. “We’ll see ya inside for dinner.” As he and Haus headed back towards the main building, Telo noticed that attached to Sloth’s backpack, was a rabbit's foot keychain.

As they walked back to the main house, Telo realized that they had now accounted for four rabbits feet. Telo told his ideas to Haus as they walked and they plotted to steal the keychain from Sloth. Haus agreed that he didn’t trust Sloth much himself anymore. They decided to steal it from Sloth and Galaxy’s dorm room while those two would be in the showers later that night.

After dinner the group went out to the fire pit and roasted marshmallows. The quiet night around the fire was suddenly interrupted by screams and growls. Everyone grabbed flashlights and lanterns, and Special, Zuul and Porky each grabbed weapons from the munitions locker. They ran outside into the forest, following the sound of the screams. The forest was dense, and extended much further out than they had expected. They ventured so far into the forest, they could no longer see any light from the buildings of their compound.

Eventually the screams died off, and the group slowed, not finding the source of the screams. They came to a halt in a slightly clearer part of the woods, surrounded by thicket on all sides.

Growls suddenly sound from the bushes ahead and to the left of the group. Zuul stepped a little closer to the left hand bushes, shined his big black flashlight into the brush. As he did so, raising his shotgun, a huge, muscular, beast of a dog jumped out and past him. At nearly the same time, another equally large canine jumped out of the bushes in front of the group. Special, who was at the lead of the group flinched and raised his gun at the second dog.

The dogs froze for a brief moment. The groups flashlights shone on the dogs bloodstained muzzles. Then, without a warning, as if on cue, the dogs howled and dashed away into the other side of the forest. As the group turned to watch the dogs scamper away, Telo noticed Sloth was holding something that glinted silver in the moonlight. Suspicious, he turned away, watching out of the corner of his eye as Sloth slid it into his pocket.

Zuul turned back to the bushes he was inspecting and slowly pulled the machete out of its hip sheath. He bravely cut away some of the brambles so he could pass through, Special and Telo right behind him. They cut a path into another clearing and promptly stopped. Special covered his mouth and nose with his shirt collar as they gazed at the bloody remains on the ground.

The dogs had torn apart what was once two bodies. Upon closer inspection, Zuul and Telo identified the bodies as Sonic and Litehound. Their shoes had been scuffed, and their clothes were noticeably torn, aside from the bite and claw marks. They had to have been chased for quite a while before being attacked by two suspiciously well-trained hulking beasts. They looked over the remains, and could not find the insignia of the Mafia anywhere.

A panicked shout from the rear of the group had Telo and Zuul cutting their way back to the first clearing. One of the dogs sat patiently in the center of the open area, a black box strapped to its neck, a blinking red light on it. As Telo crouched, looking closer, Zuul kept his shotgun trained on the beast.

As Telo reached for the collar, the light began blinking faster. The entire group instantly stepped back. As the light blinked faster and faster to just a steady red light, the dog began to cough. The collar was automatically tightening around its neck. Telo reached for the dog, trying to find a way to loosen the collar. Zuul handed him his machete to help as the dog began to thrash violently, pawing at the collar and inadvertently scratching Telo’s tan and muscular arms and wheezing with the exertion of trying to inhale. Finally, Telo was able to cut through the choking collar, and the dog inhaled rapidly and coughed, regaining air to its lungs.

The dog gazed gratefully up at Telo, resting its head in his lap. Telo handed Zuul back his machete, who took it silently, narrowing his eyes at the dog in Telo’s lap.

“Might want to stand back, Telo. That dog’s been devouring human flesh,” Zuul warned. Telo shook his head, pointing out that this must’ve been a third dog, for there was no blood on its muzzle.

“Besides, Zuul, you wouldn’t be able to recognize a female if she bit you on the dick,” Telo responded. “This sweetheart couldn’t hurt a fly. I’ve always wanted a dog, I think I’ll name her Fluffbutt, in Fluff’s memory.” Zuul scoffed at that. “Besides,” Telo continued, “it’ll be helpful to have a dog around the compound, she can keep watch.”

“Fine, but the moment that thing bites someone, I’m cutting off her head,” Zuul said, stomping back over to stand by Special. Telo stood up with the choking collar in hand, and walked over to Haus, Fluffbutt following faithfully. He stopped short of himself, as he felt something in the collar click open. Inside the black box, nestled among pistons and springs, was a note, carefully folded up.

“Congratulations. Admirable effort on saving the dog, too bad my collar was too strong. I timed it to be able to be able to be cut off just as the dog died. Brilliant if I do say so.

Did you like my party trick? I thought it was quite clever. Trained dogs to do my work for me, so I can remain undetected among you.
I thought it quite a fitting end for these two, Sonic didn’t go quite fast enough, and well, Litehound got killed by “night hounds” (I do love how that rhymes).

Yet, another two innocents have died.
Every day that you waste, choosing the wrong people to die, I -ahem- we get stronger, smarter and quite possibly more insane.

Oh, and don’t worry about the dog carcass, I’ll take care of that.

You all just stay safe, and enjoy the rest of your night”

The group turned back onto the barely existent deer path to return to their temporary home. On the way back, they discussed who would take care of Lite and Sonic’s remains. Sloth and Doctor Galaxy volunteered to return with duffle bags to collect what was left of their friends. At the rear of the group, Haus and Telo shared a look, and silently agreed to pilfer Sloth’s rabbit’s foot once they returned. The group trudged back, with the new addition of Fluffbutt trailing behind, tail wagging happily.

As they returned to the buildings, bathed in the artificial light streaming from nearly every window, what was left of the group disbanded, heading off to their respective dorms. Haus and Telo brought Fluffbutt back to their room to get her settled, before sneaking down the hall to Sloth and Galaxy’s room. Haus was leant against the wall next to the door while Telo tried the handle. The door swung open easily, to reveal Someone Special straightening up from Sloth’s bunk, rabbit’s foot keychain in hand. Haus and Telo checked the hallway and slid into the room.

“So, uh… whatcha doin?” Asked Telo.

Special looked at them for a moment, silently judging whether or not he could trust the two standing in front of him.

“Look, call me superstitious,” he said, “I just figure, that with all that is going on, I could use as much luck as I can get my hands on. Especially with…” he tapered off.

“With what?” Haus asked quietly, face expressionless

“I swear I saw a ghost last night,” Special elaborated. “I had just changed after my shower and when I wiped off the mirror, I could have sworn that I saw Fluff behind me. When I turned around, no one was there, but what used to be her locker was open.” Telo and Haus shared a glance as he continued, “I went over to it, and shut it and left.”

Telo and Haus shared one of what seems to be becoming a trademark look between them, and silently agreed to let Special hang on to the keychain.

Haus poked his head into the hallway, and without further ado, the three newfound allies dispersed back to their rooms.

Only seven survivors remain: Sloth, Galaxy, Special, Zuul, Porky, Haus and Telo. Two of these are Mafiosos. Can you find them before they kill you?
#opinions
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

by Doctor Galaxy » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:22 pm

flufffage wrote:“Besides, Zuul, you wouldn’t be able to recognize a female if she bit you on the dick,” Telo responded.

gotem
Doctor Galaxy
Pink Admin

by Zuul » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:42 pm

Doctor Galaxy wrote:
flufffage wrote:“Besides, Zuul, you wouldn’t be able to recognize a female if she bit you on the dick,” Telo responded.

gotem

;C
ImageImage
Zuul
Pink Admin

by flufffage » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:34 pm

Telomirin wrote:
flufffage wrote:I think I’ll name her Fluffbutt

#opinions
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

by flufffage » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:02 am

MAFIA DAY SIX... Part One

The day was blisteringly hot. The group decided to head down to the lake, to soak up some rays and cool off in the water.

Doctor Galaxy, Someone Special and Space Sloth refused to enter the water; they reasoned that since they had burned the bodies on it,they thought it would be disrespectful to the dead. They lay out on beach towels instead and soaked up as much sunlight as they could.

Haus, Zuul, Porky and Telo, figuring that they had burned the bodies enough that the ash would be reincorporated into the environment, went for a swim to cool off. Telo had Fluffbutt with him, and was playing some form of aquatic fetch with a large branch, laughing at the canine’s antics while Porky and Zuul seemed to be starting what looked like a splash fight.

Haus was floating on his back in the middle of the lake, eyes closed, relaxing in the bright sunlight, when he felt something grab his ankle and pull him down. He kicked his legs and thrashed his way back to the surface. As he surfaced, he saw Zuul surface next to him, laughing. Haus sent a wave of water his way and began to swim his way back to shore.

As he swam back, he saw the sun illuminate something out of the ordinary underwater. Curious, he swam over to it. He took a deep breath and dove down to look closer. He parted some pondweeds and then nearly gasped. He swam up to the surface, sputtering and coughed to regain his breath. Telo called over, seeing him splutter, but Haus waved him off and swam back to shore, the image he saw seared on the back of his eyelids.

He had noticed a human body on the lake bottom, in a clearing of what looked strangely like burnt pondweed. It was Fluff. She was no longer a pile of goo and bones, but fully regenerated, laying with her eyes closed, looking as if peacefully asleep. He quickly got out of the lake and dried off, an ominous sinking feeling in his stomach.

Seeing Haus get ready to leave, Telo also got out and called Fluffbutt to heel. He dried off as Special walked over, towel over his shoulders. They collected their belongings and with their shoes back on, and started to head back up the path to the camp.

“Oh, great,” Zuul called after them, now the only one in the water. “Now that these guys are leaving, the party’s over. Thanks a bunch, ya screbs.” He sighed, swimming to shore and emerging from the water, the afternoon sun shining on Zuul’s rock hard, glistening abs as he dried himself off and grabbed his shoes and followed the rest of the group back in.

As they walked up the path to the camp, Telo noticed Fluffbutt’s ears perking. The dog froze for a brief moment, before bounding into the forest. Telo sighed, she had done this earlier today, chasing a rabbit. He motioned for the others to go on ahead, that he’d catch up, and he followed Fluffbutt deeper into the woods.
As they headed back to the main camp, Haus, Special and Sloth decided that they wanted to have a bonfire. Sloth volunteered to go in and grab the matches and marshmallows while Special and Haus went off to gather wood for the fire.

While collecting dried and fallen branches and sticks, Special and Haus didn’t talk much, enjoying the late afternoon sun filtering down through the trees. Suddenly, they heard the cracking of a twig behind them. They turned to see Zuul emerge through the trees, holding a pistol aloft.

Haus went to shout for help, but no sound came out of his mouth as he felt a second gun barrel press against the back of his head. He turned his head slightly to see Sloth behind the trigger.

“You two have been causing too much trouble around lately,” Zuul said. “Foiling our plans with the dog and all.”

“Don’t think we didn’t notice you sneaking into my room either,” Sloth added. “You’ve interfered with our plans for the last time.”

“On your knees,” Zuul commanded. When Haus refused to kneel, Zuul nodded at Sloth, who kicked the back of Haus’s knees, shoving him by the shoulder down to the ground.

“It was a game well played, but unfortunately... there won’t be a rematch.” Zuul smirked, “Gg no re.”

Zuul raised the pistol, and he aimed a shot at Special, the bullet pierced him just below his rib cage as Zuul heard a commotion from the path leading back to the camp.

“No!” Haus shouted, immediately reaching to apply pressure to Special’s wound.

Zuul laughed and aimed his gun at Haus’ head, “From this distance, there’s no way I can miss.”

We’ll be right back after a brief message from our sponsors:

#opinions
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

by Doctor Galaxy » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:23 am

flufffage wrote:He sighed, swimming to shore and emerging from the water, the afternoon sun shining on Zuul’s rock hard, glistening abs as he dried himself off and grabbed his shoes and followed the rest of the group back in.

Doctor Galaxy
Pink Admin

by flufffage » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:49 am

DAY SIX... Part Two

There was a tense moment as he aimed, and just an instant before he pulled the trigger, Fluffbutt came bounding through the brush, tackling Zuul. Telo heroically burst through the trees after the dog, just as the gun went off, shooting Haus in the thigh, and then clattered to the rocky forest floor in front of Special. Telo ran over to Special’s side, taking over the pressure on his wound so Haus could take care of his own wound. He looked over to Fluffbutt pinning Zuul’s body to the ground and saw Sloth bolt, dropping his gun in the process. Telo watched him leave, regrettably unable to go after him; he needed to stay and maintain pressure on Special’s wound.

Telo turned his attention to the wound. With one hand, he reached back and pulled off his own shirt, gripping it with his teeth and ripping the shirt into strips. He handed some to Haus, who had ripped off his own shirt and was using it as a compress. Haus took the strips and tied the compress down onto his thigh and turned to help Telo with Special.

“Well I guess we found the Mafia,” Special said, weak from blood loss. Fluffbutt panted happily from her position, sprawled over Zuul’s struggling body. Haus shushed Special and replaced Telo’s hands with his own over the bullet wound, as Telo ran back to the camp for medical supplies and people to help.

Telo returned in just a little over five minutes, without a first aid kit, but with Porky and Doctor Galaxy. Between Telo and Doctor Galaxy, they loaded Special carefully onto a makeshift stretcher and brought him back to the kitchen. Meanwhile, Porky restrained Zuul and pushed him along behind the stretcher.

Once in the kitchen, they deposited the stretcher onto the counter. Telo immediately put a large pot of water on to boil and rummaged through the drawers until he found a pair of tweezers from the single, pathetic, understocked first aid kit. As the water came to a boil, Haus limped over to the stove to sanitize the tweezers, and grab as many clean dishcloths as he could. Telo reached above the fridge for the bottle of vodka he knew Fluff had stashed there the very first night they arrived, placed it on the counter, then scrubbed his hands clean.

At this time, Special was nearly unconscious from the pain of his wound and blood loss. Once the tweezers and other items Haus found and thought useful had been sterilized in the boiling water, the two Doctors began removing Special’s bandages, not saying much to each other, but working in perfect synch.

Telo took the tweezers Haus handed him and with one hand, felt around the wound. He determined that no internal organs were injured, and when he had located the bullet lodged in Special’s abdomen, he reached in with the tweezers. When his first try came up unsuccessful, he had Doctor Galaxy hold a flashlight above him, pointing into the wound.

On the second try, he located the bullet and was able to pull it out as Haus, leaning against the counter, ignoring his own pain, immediately took over with a sterilized needle and thread to close the wound.

Once Special was in stable condition, an impromptu IV drip set up, and Haus keeping tabs on his vitals, Telo realized that it was time to end this whole charade. Doctor Galaxy volunteered to stay behind and help Haus and Special while Telo and Porky went after Sloth.

They were debating how to track Sloth down when Telo’s eyes alighted on Fluffbutt, sitting patiently in the corner, keeping a watchful eye on Zuul. He quickly ran up to Sloth and Doctor Galaxy’s room and grabbed a dirty shirt from Sloth’s suitcase.

“I have no idea if this will work,” he said, holding the shirt in front of Fluffbutt’s nose. Almost immediately, her nose was practically glued to the shirt, ears perked. “Go on, girl. Can you find him?” Fluffbutt bolted out of the door like a fart in the wind. Telo and Porky burst into action. Porky grabbed a shotgun and a machete, and with a “Come along, doctor,” followed the dog into the woods. Telo laughed and followed, also grabbing a shotgun and some rope.

Not too long into the search, they found footprints. Fluffbutt stopped and panted happily, looking proud of herself. Telo had her sniff the shirt again, and she was off like a dart once more, nose glued to the ground.

Soon enough Fluffbutt had led them to a very dense part of the woods. Porky’s machete sliced through the brambles as if through butter and they came upon a dilapidated shed. They cautiously opened the door, and immediately jumped back as they heard a gunshot. There had been a tripwire attached to the door. Telo told Fluffbutt to sit, and she did so happily as Telo and Porky broached the door.

Inside they found Sloth behind an overturned table, gun pointed at the two, but when seeing not one but two guns pointed back at him, sighed. He dropped his gun and let Telo secure his arms behind his back as they made their way back to the main camp.

When they had returned to the mess hall, Special had been moved to one of the dining tables across from Zuul and looked slightly more coherent. They tied Sloth to a chair next to Zuul and they all took a seat.

“Alright guys,” Telo started, “Let’s end this once and for all. Sloth and Zuul, are you the mafia?”

“Wait, how do you know?” Doctor Galaxy said, “Where’s their symbol?” The two had already been searched and there was no symbol to be seen easily anywhere on their clothing.

“Look, guys,” Special admitted, “I’m the detective. I have been all along.” He showed them his badge. “And I quote, ‘You two have been causing trouble all along… Foiling our plans.’ Tell me that doesn’t sound like an admission of guilt.”

“Yeah, Zuul all but flat out admitted that he and Sloth were the mafia when he tried to shoot us” Haus added.

“Your mum’s the mafia,” Zuul added cockily, his posture decidedly nonchalant even through his binds.

Telo pulled out a ziploc bag. Inside were the bullets that were removed from Special’s abdomen and Haus’s leg. On each of the bullets, now slightly dented and bent from firing, but still plainly visible, was the insignia of the mafia. He showed this to the group.

“Oh please,” Sloth scoffed. “Like that proves anything. All it does is show that the gun once belonged to the mafia; it doesn’t prove who out of us is the mafia.”

“You make a valid point, Sloth,” Special said. “I think the only way for this to go is to take a vote for your innocence.” They voted. Sloth and Zuul, of course, voted innocent, and everyone else voted guilty. “Well, I suppose that’s that.”

“So what’s the worst that you could do? Tie us up and lock us up in our rooms?”

“Too risky,” Special said to him. He turned to face Telo, Porky and Doctor Galaxy, “Take them outside, by the lake.”

They all reached the lake’s edge, Special hobbling along with Telo’s support. Sloth and Zuul were still bound, Porky behind them with his shotgun at the ready.

“Any last words?” Special asked. Sloth just shook his head, resigned to his fate.

“Welp. Guess we’re skerkt,” Zuul said. “It’s been real, guys. See ya in hell.”

With that, Telo handed Special the revolver they took from Zuul earlier. Porky turned Sloth and Zuul to face the sunset, away from the rest of them.

Special aimed, and with a bang, Sloth crumpled to the ground. Zuul restrained a flinch, and glanced over his shoulder.

“Look at the sunset, Zuul. You deserve to see something beautiful before you die.” Special advised solemnly, his expression closed off.

Zuul faced the sunset again, gulped and squeezed his eyes shut as a tear rolled down his face. Behind him, Special aimed. Zuul took a deep breath, then with a bang, breathed no more.

-------

“Guess we won’t be needing these anymore,” Telo stood at the lake’s edge, the four keychains in hand.“Thanks for the help, Fluff. Couldn’t have done it without ya.” He tossed them into the lake, in the general direction where Haus thought he saw her body. He steadfastly refused to look down the shore to where Porky and Doctor Galaxy were building rafts to place their fallen once-friends upon.

He turned and made his way over to Special to check on his wound. Just as he reached him, they heard a fire alarm go off at the main compound.

Leaving the unfinished rafts and wrapped bodies on the lake shore, they survivors slowly made their way back to the main camp.

The main building was burning, fire streaming from every window. Porky rushed to the closest entrance, only to raise an arm to shield his face from the scorching heat as he backed away. He turned around to walk back to the group when he noticed a pile of things behind those gathered. He pointed, and everyone turned to look.

The survivors found their bags all set outside the main compound, packed and ready to go. On top of their suitcases were two leather jackets, both with the mafia insignia and with the names “Zuul” and “Sloth” on the lapels.

They solemnly stood in the drive gazing upon the burning building as they realized that they were well and truly fucked.

They turned over a few of the suitcases to sit on, and there was nothing to be heard except the crackling and the occasional crash of the building collapsing in on itself.

Eventually, a different sound was heard, a sort of whirring and chopping noise. Telo looked up as a helicopter flew overhead the last rays of sunlight winking off the metallic hull.

Over the next hour, they saw a few more helicopters. Finally, one landed in the front drive. A man in an official looking jumpsuit jumped out. He introduced himself as Sgt. White, of the local Search and Rescue Team, codenamed “Bad Bishop”. He asked if anyone needed medical attention, and they explained Special and Haus’ conditions.

As Sgt. White called for an airlift evac for the wounded, the others waited for their turn to return home.

Telo realized that apparently the way to have gotten out of this entire situation was to cause a large enough emergency that outside help would arrive. Go figure, he thought.

Soon enough, it was his turn to board a helicopter to return to civilization.

As he gathered his luggage, he turned back for a last glance
In the dim light of the nearly extinguished building, a shadowy figure was lit by the dying flames. It stood off to the side, away from the firefighters who began the attempt to douse the fire.

The figure looked strangely familiar, and as it turned to face the chopper, the flames illuminated the face. It was Fluff, standing in front of the fire, her hair billowing in the breeze. Telo opened his mouth to call out to her, but when he blinked, she was gone.

He turned away to the first responders, realizing that it must have been just a figment of his traumatized imagination, and was escorted into a helicopter to be taken to the station.
Last edited by flufffage on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
#opinions
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

by Doctor Galaxy » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:08 pm

flufffage wrote:“Look at the sunset, Zuul. You deserve to see something beautiful before you die.” Special advised solemnly, his expression closed off.

Zuul faced the sunset again, gulped and squeezed his eyes shut as a tear rolled down his face. Behind him, Special aimed. Zuul took a deep breath, then with a bang, breathed no more.

gg no re, Zuul
Doctor Galaxy
Pink Admin

by Someone Special » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:13 pm

flufffage wrote:DAY SIX... Part Two

They all reached the lake’s edge, Special hobbling along with Telo’s support. Sloth and Zuul were still bound, Porky behind them with his shotgun at the ready.

“Any last words?” Special asked. Sloth just shook his head, resigned to his fate.

“Welp. Guess we’re skerkt,” Zuul said. “It’s been real, guys. See ya in hell.”

With that, Telo handed Special the revolver they took from Zuul earlier. Porky turned Sloth and Zuul to face the sunset, away from the rest of them.

Special aimed, and with a bang, Sloth crumpled to the ground. Zuul restrained a flinch, and glanced over his shoulder.

“Look at the sunset, Zuul. You deserve to see something beautiful before you die.” Special advised solemnly, his expression closed off.

Someone Special
Pink Admin

by flufffage » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:51 pm

EPILOGUE:

Local Police Press Release:
Further investigation reveals that telephone wires had been cut, no cell reception, no internet, no radio, all lines and towers in the area had been tampered with.

The young man who was integral in the incapacitation of the murderers acted in self defense, and no charges will be filed against him.

Six bodies have been returned to their families for burial. The body of the young woman who was murdered first has yet to be recovered. We have search parties combing the woods and we will release any pertinent information as we receive it.

We believe that these mafiosos were part of much larger mafia operation, similar instances had been reported in multiple cases across the continent.

We will be cooperating with the FBI Organized Crime unit as they assume the lead over any further investigation.

Exerpt from the Chicago Herald
Twelve young adults were lured into a secluded ex-military compound in the middle of the woods under the invitation of being on a reality tv show.
According to reports, the entire premise was a guise for mafia activities.
The survivors witnessed gruesome murders of innocent lives, and had to bravely fight tooth and nail for their lives.
The survivors, who wish to remain unnamed, have been through what many would consider “a living hell”. They managed to identify the villains of their own ingenuity, and took matters into their own hands to resolve the conflict.
Unfortunately by this time, seven of the young adults had perished.
We do not recommend vigilante justice; we urge anyone who has experienced a similar situation or may have information that would pertain to this case to report it to the authorities.

Good Morning, Seattle
“So you heard about the murder of those kids at that ex-military base, right Joan?”
“I sure did, John. What an absolute nightmare it must have been. Seeing their peers brutally murdered right in front of them.”
“Those survivors though, they’ve really been shoved in the limelight. It’s almost a Hunger-Games scenario. The victors, who are also victims in their own right, are becoming celebrities.”
“Yes they have, John. We’ve even heard some rumors which say that there’s a tv show in production based on this story. For more information, check your local listings for details.

And They Lived Happily...
-Doctor Galaxy went on to a perfectly normal life, with a day-to-day job as an IT guy for Google. Struggling with PTSD, since joining a support group, he’s found a kindred soul in an Afghanistan veteran, and the two have been seen together on a casual basis.

-Porky Minch went on to return to Puerto Rico, integral in starting a Central American branch of the FBI: Organized Crime Unit. In his free time he volunteers at a free health clinic, where rumor says all of the nurses are sweet on him. On display in his modest home is a fully operational minigun, ready to defend his island paradise if the need arises.

-Haus went on to retire from his intended dream to be a doctor. With a permanent limp as a reminder, he now teaches mythology and the occult at a local college, in between tending his goats and flowers. He claims to be visited by the ghosts of his deceased friends. He endeavors to bring each to peace.

-Someone Special went on to work deep cover intelligence work, his calm demeanor in the face of the brutal murder of his friends aiding him to rise in the ranks of the CIA. His current position is unknown, although he was last seen walking the streets of Rome, Italy. His signature on his targets is a rabbit’s foot keychain, tucked into a pocket or lapel on his victim.

-Telo went on to host the TV show chronicling the events that occurred at what is now dubbed “The Compound”. His enigmatic personality has brought him into the limelight and is on the fast track to fame. His personal assistant bears an uncanny resemblance to the late/missing Fluff. Fluffbutt is still by his side, faithful as the day he saved her.

The End
#opinions
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

by flufffage » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:59 pm

Is finally over praise and thank

#opinions
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

by Someone Special » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:39 am

Someone Special
Pink Admin

by Doctor Galaxy » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:04 am

yeeee boi, mafia is over

Now to animate the survivors' lives in a Gmod poster to wrap it all up.
Probably gonna put Porky in a suit and Fluff haunting Haus as a spoopy ghost.

Also gg on the story and plot of mafia, Fluff.

EDIT: Got them done after 4 hours, here they are:
Porky working as a CIA agent: Image
Haus and his Poltergiest: Image
Telo on his show: Image
Special in Italy, doing undercover work: Image
And then me and my wife: Image
Doctor Galaxy
Pink Admin

by flufffage » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:00 pm

OMG THOSE ARE PERFECT OMG YASSSSSSS

#opinions
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

by HausOfJoel » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:52 pm

flufffage wrote:-Haus went on to retire from his intended dream to be a doctor. With a permanent limp as a reminder, he now teaches mythology and the occult at a local college, in between tending his goats and flowers. He claims to be visited by the ghosts of his deceased friends. He endeavors to bring each to peace.

HausOfJoel
Blue Admin
Your Problematic Fave

Return to Spam Fest