Dear Sister

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Dear Sister

by Balubish » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:52 am

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Re: Dear Sister

by Mousefox13 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:23 am

Dang i remember watching this forever ago, like 2009 i think.
ARE YOU KNOW?
Mousefox13

by Ron Swansons Stache » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:51 pm

Mousefox13 wrote:Dang i remember watching this forever ago, like 2009 i think.

Yeah, I miss these days of SNL. And with Seth Myers leaving for the Late Show there's a severe lack of talent on the current cast.
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

by Toeknee » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Ron Swansons Stache wrote:Yeah, I miss these days of SNL. And with Seth Myers leaving for the Late Show there's a severe lack of talent on the current cast.

I have to Disagree! Kate McKinnon, Aidy Bryant, and Taran Killam have done some really funny Skits this year. I do think the only Featured player that will make it to next year is Beck Bennett (he is the guy that is also in the AT&T commercials with the Kids). Jay Pharoah has also come a long way since his first season. His impressions are truly amazing.

One of Best short they have done this year in my opinion, didn't hurt that Fallon was in it

Toeknee
Blue Admin
I give Mustache Rides!

by Ron Swansons Stache » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:47 pm

Toeknee wrote:
Ron Swansons Stache wrote:Yeah, I miss these days of SNL. And with Seth Myers leaving for the Late Show there's a severe lack of talent on the current cast.

I have to Disagree! Kate McKinnon, Aidy Bryant, and Taran Killam have done some really funny Skits this year. I do think the only Featured player that will make it to next year is Beck Bennett (he is the guy that is also in the AT&T commercials with the Kids). Jay Pharoah has also come a long way since his first season. His impressions are truly amazing.

One of Best short they have done this year in my opinion, didn't hurt that Fallon was in it

I like Taran and Beck the best on the show right now, but I just don't find myself laughing like I used to. Maybe my humor has changed over the years.
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

Return to Spam Fest