The next smash bros game

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

The next smash bros game

by NickTheCanadianCore » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:28 am

Which characters would everyone like to see on the next games super smash bros makes.
I personally want to see Spyro, Pacman(3D), Crash Bandicoot, the Pyro, Naruto, Ryu, and Zuul
Picture yourself in a boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly, a girl with kaleidoscope eyes.

Canada in a nutshell.
ImageImage
NickTheCanadianCore

Re: The next smash bros game

by Nikki Wolf » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:26 am

With the upcoming crossover, I wanna see this guy in the game...or at least the 3DS version:

Nikki Wolf

by Rosey » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:48 pm

waluigi
Rosey
Blue Admin

by NBC011795 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:02 pm

I am sure a lot of people disagree with me here, but I wish they would leave 3rd party characters out of the game o.o

Anyways, I would like to see Ike return as the slower/stronger Fire Emblem character, along with another FE character to fit the in-between Ike and Marth.
Waluigi would be good if they are planning on bringing back Wario.
Toon Zelda may also be nice since they brought back Toon Link, except instead of Turning into Shiek she turns into Tetra.

For non-character stuff I want in the game, I wan't them to de-nerf my favorite characters, Some of them needed a nerf from melee, sure, but they over did it :x

I want Hyrule Temple to return, and a bigger final destination......

A Boo Assist trophy may also be interesting.

That's all I can think of at the moment. I'll post again if I can think of more things.
NBC011795
Pink Admin

by Rosey » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:29 pm

NBC011795 wrote:I wish they would leave 3rd party characters out of the game
Rosey
Blue Admin

by Beartato » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:00 pm

Add in Mario Golf and/or Mario Tennis variants of a few characters. E.g., a Mario Tennis Daisy (who has a different move set than normal Daisy). Is Daisy even a PC in the Smash Bros series? Been a while since I played.
I got tired of looking at Drawed's face.
Beartato

by Nikki Wolf » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:11 pm

Beartato wrote:Is Daisy even a PC in the Smash Bros series? Been a while since I played.

She's not, though there's a color palette for Peach that makes her look like Daisy.
Nikki Wolf

by Sanic-X » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:10 pm

swag boom rad
NickTheCanadianCore wrote:Which characters would everyone like to see on the next games super smash bros makes.
I personally want to see Spyro, Pacman(3D), Crash Bandicoot, the Pyro, Naruto, Ryu, and Zuul

Pyro would be cool in a fighting game, but I can't see any Valve characters in SSB. Spyro and Crash Bandicoot are more likely to get in, but I really can't see it happening. SSB is mainly for Nintendo characters, and always will be.
Beartato wrote:Add in Mario Golf and/or Mario Tennis variants of a few characters. E.g., a Mario Tennis Daisy (who has a different move set than normal Daisy). Is Daisy even a PC in the Smash Bros series? Been a while since I played.

Remember Doctor Mario? Me neither. But I could imagine Daisy as something of a Peach clone. A part of me has always hoped for Shadow to be a Sonic clone, but I can't see it happening anytime soon.
Rosey wrote:waluigi

Walugui would be really cool, though...
..::..-context is important-..::..
gotta go fast
Sanic-X
Blue Admin

by UncleTestes » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:00 pm

Sanic-X wrote: A part of me has always hoped for Shadow to be a Sonic clone, but I can't see it happening anytime soon.

Shadow is an assist trophy in Brawl.

I would love to see one of the sword Pokemon as an in-game weapon. I dunno if they'd have him as a spawnable weapon, though, if all of the other Pokemon in the game come out of Poke Balls. (I'd like to see Giratina, Victini and Arceus in Poke Balls)
UncleTestes
Donator

by Beartato » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:39 am

Sanic-X wrote:
Beartato wrote:Add in Mario Golf and/or Mario Tennis variants of a few characters. E.g., a Mario Tennis Daisy (who has a different move set than normal Daisy). Is Daisy even a PC in the Smash Bros series? Been a while since I played.

Remember Doctor Mario? Me neither. But I could imagine Daisy as something of a Peach clone. A part of me has always hoped for Shadow to be a Sonic clone, but I can't see it happening anytime soon.

I totally do. He was just a reskin, which falls short of what I was hoping for.
I got tired of looking at Drawed's face.
Beartato

Return to Spam Fest