Drawed derp fest.

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Drawed derp fest.

by Maringue » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Drawed, as a scientist I can explain it like this:

Community without Drawed banned: Constant arguments and drama every 15 minutes

Community with Drawed banned: servers and forums run smoothly and drama free, most everyone is happy

Notice the difference there?

And just to be crystal clear Drawed, you were unbanned. Then it took you all of 2 days to fuck up again and get rebanned by harassing random players in the server and running your mouth with pretty much the two words in the English language that we don't allow here. And please don't talk to me about "knowing the community". I doubt you even know the names of the people who founded this community that are not active here anymore, so just take your bullshit somewhere else.

And on a final note, you've been perma-banned from the servers for over a year now, why are you still here anyway?
Maringue
Blue Admin

Re: So about that unused TF2 server.

by Dravved » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Maringue wrote:Then it took you all of 2 days to fuck up again and get rebanned by harassing random players in the server and running your mouth with pretty much the two words in the English language that we don't allow here.

I have never called anybody, friend or not, a nigger or a faggot on the CSn servers. Ever. I will give you a key if you can find proof of me doing so.

Maringue wrote:And please don't talk to me about "knowing the community". I doubt you even know the names of the people who founded this community that are not active here anymore, so just take your bullshit somewhere else.

I still stay in touch with eC Forsaken. We played PoE a few weeks ago. It was fun. Don't try and change the subject here by trying to claim that knowing who founded CSn, 2Fingers, or The Firm has anything to do with what is at hand.

Maringue wrote:And on a final note, you've been perma-banned from the servers for over a year now, why are you still here anyway?

The fact that you aren't even aware that I was unbanned around a week ago by Failhorse shows just how much of a shit admin you are.
Dravved

by psyk » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:10 pm

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC ON THIS. IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE AMONGST EACH OTHER ABOUT SOMETHING ENTIRELY DIFFERENT, PLEASE GO TO A DIFFERENT TOPIC.
The Asshole.
psyk
Blue Admin

by CR33D » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:52 pm

If its going to be a fun server, should we try the RTD mod? A lot of people enjoy that, and I think it'll make the overall experience better.
I deal ¹º² Damage with my favorite gun.
I also spend way to much time on the forum.

HOW THE **** DO I GET IMAGES WORKING?

http://i.imgur.com/3pXBPQs.gif
CR33D

by psyk » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:25 pm

Maringay u are retard, if i play with game any longer it makes me iq drop hahhahaha!

Stay on topic... and by the way, my IQ just dropped from your terrible lack of understanding in basic english.
The Asshole.
psyk
Blue Admin

by Holomovement » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:50 pm

psyk wrote:
Maringay u are retard, if i play with game any longer it makes me iq drop hahhahaha!

Stay on topic... and by the way, my IQ just dropped from your terrible lack of understanding in basic english.

I'm sick and tired of the way people treat me around here. If i mistype a few words here and there so what? But does this mistyping make my comprehension of the english language any lower? I think not.

oh and you are autistic
Holomovement

Re: Drawed derp fest.

by Failhorse » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:38 am

For the record Mar has been around longer than any existing TF2 community anyone currently playing would know about. Things existed before, go figure.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by check six » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:55 am

drawed ended up being more of a nuisance than i ever was, go figure
any questions? #meatshot
check six

by Dravved » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:03 am

I have a thread named after me? I'm honored.
Dravved

by Failhorse » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:04 am

And you wonder why you're going to be rebanned.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by Dravved » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:09 am

Failhorse wrote:And you wonder why you're going to be rebanned.

I have done nothing to break the rules. If anything, I was purposefully made fun of on the forums. Pretty ironic huh?
Dravved

by Rosey » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:01 pm

how bout instead of yelling at each other we talk to each other you fucking mongos

Community without Drawed banned: Constant arguments and drama every 15 minutes

because drawed was always there to challenge the csn hierarchy, failhorse, fingerman, nbc, godmin. really was the only person who did that but always fucked it up cause of how socially retarded he is

Community with Drawed banned: servers and forums run smoothly and drama free, most everyone is happy

because drawed isnt there to challenge the hierarchy anymore and everyone else just stopped caring. no ones willing to do more if weve already got what we want (slayboxes and/or funboxes). failhorse asks the community to help make a csn donator promo video, so i did, and we kinda just left it cause godmin never made his own video. the past extra servers never worked (snowsickles payload, mge, etc.), and i dont even know how the trade servers failed, i'm not seeing any drive from any admins really, redmins, bluemins or pinkmins. the only true activity i see is the reactions everyone gets when drawed gets unbanned. the current state of the alternate game servers we have (NS2, minecraft, chivalry) aren't doing too well either.

And just to be crystal clear Drawed, you were unbanned. Then it took you all of 2 days to fuck up again and get rebanned by harassing random players in the server and running your mouth with pretty much the two words in the English language that we don't allow here. And please don't talk to me about "knowing the community". I doubt you even know the names of the people who founded this community that are not active here anymore, so just take your bullshit somewhere else.

i have played with drawed literally for the entirety of those two days and hes only ever broken that rule once, and i kicked him for it. baseless accusations

And on a final note, you've been perma-banned from the servers for over a year now, why are you still here anyway?

gee i wonder why would anyone ever come back to a community they used to help lead and had pretty much the best pub experience in the game
Rosey
Blue Admin

by Rosey » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:08 pm

and while im at it im not quite sure how people manage to take holos forum posts seriously
it's fucking satire cause we all know how much csn overreacts to someone pretending to be a retard
Rosey
Blue Admin

by Fencerboy » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:12 pm

Does someone have proof?
Last time I checked pointing fingers and making a forum post is not grounds to be banned.

Drawed is seriously not this dumb, or at least I think he isn't.
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by Balubish » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:22 pm

Rosey wrote:always fucked it up cause of how socially retarded he is

Maybe this is the big issue?

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

by Rosey » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:57 pm

Balubish wrote:
Rosey wrote:always fucked it up cause of how socially retarded he is

Maybe this is the big issue?

yes, ive said this already
the point is that we already know hes a retard but he challenges the hierarchy because hes the only person left that cares

this points to every admin there is currently
why do we still have trademins when theres no more trade servers
are the trademins still considered admins
we all know the outcome of the new servers isn't gonna end up that well
why do we support day z when literally only one person plays it (0 posts in that forum, actually)
what are we doing with the 24/7 helltower server
wheres the incentive for donators (video)
whatever happened to that community legacy thing
whatever happened to people writing articles for csn
admin vs community just didnt even happen this year
what happened to the csn podcasts (this is getting into before my time)
whats the word with saber

csns main problem is that we start things but never finish them
the only things we've ever finished are secret santas and hlstats contests but thats only cause they have items involved
Rosey
Blue Admin

by Failhorse » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:24 pm

why do we still have trademins when theres no more trade servers - servers sat empty for 3 solid months. were also hosted on the box that does this site and stats + some benny things. took 2 months for someone to even say hey, where'd the server go.
are the trademins still considered admins - yes. they should have powers in the slayboxes.
we all know the outcome of the new servers isn't gonna end up that well - the whole point of having a conversation.
why do we support day z when literally only one person plays it (0 posts in that forum, actually) - I trashed all the old posts since the server that was giving us a bump went away. Also have standalone coming soon.
what are we doing with the 24/7 helltower server - that's the server discussion for what to do.
wheres the incentive for donators (video) - coming with site update in January.
whatever happened to that community legacy thing - doesn't happen until the 1st-ish.
whatever happened to people writing articles for csn - people lazy.
admin vs community just didnt even happen this year - we had 2 this year.
what happened to the csn podcasts (this is getting into before my time) - no clue
whats the word with saber - didn't know his banning was an issue.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by Rosey » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:58 pm

good so we got shit in the works, now lets keep ourselves frequently updated and not have to rely on drawed to point it out to everybody

rd and mrcakeman don't have any powers in the slayboxes at the moment, but fencer does.

I didn't see any posts about avc in the news forum, so i assumed there were none.
Rosey
Blue Admin

by Dravved » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:01 pm

Rosey wrote:I didn't see any posts about avc in the news forum, so i assumed there were none.

Brons you literally made two videos about the AVC earlier this year.

Dravved

by Rosey » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:04 pm

having deleted over 150 videos off my channel and having over 750 videos already can make you forget things
Rosey
Blue Admin

by Dravved » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:17 pm

Rosey wrote:having deleted over 150 videos off my channel and having over 750 videos already can make you forget things

also pls delete the video of me on e. or at least take my real name off of it. pls brons lau.
Dravved

by Failhorse » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:20 pm

Just realized i left this drunkenly in the new section. -fixed.

We're not giving updates until something is close to launching/working. Much like everyone else the redmins have been pretty busy this year. I've been on the road nearly 160 days this year. But sometimes things don't work out and we don't want to announce anything. The DayZ Mod server is a good example. The people we tried working with couldn't keep it functional. It did boost mumble for a few weeks tho. I can get and host their custom map and database. But the standalone is coming soon, and will kill the mod. More recently we were going to do a 200 slot Rust server. But it appears to have massive issues. So that is also shelved. The Chivalry server still has issues. The natural selection 2 server is really easy to pop. Just need someone there to do it.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by Phantom » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:14 pm

I see history has chosen to repeat itself.
Haven't we/you all learned by now that this kind of stuff does nothing but harm, and would have learned from the past 50 times someone has ruffled feathers how to handle the situation any better. I saw more than enough of this stuff during my tenure, to see that this is not how you handle situations. I should know after all. I have followed Drawed's case enough to know its just like the other crusades that did not work and that perhaps a different approach should be taken.

"We are one of the last large 'fun' (no BS) Communities". Taken from the main community page.

Ohh ya and I was just lurking around thought id post my opinion. Good day.
Westbox is still Bestbox
Phantom
Blue Admin
Resident Ballonicorn Expert

by SovietPanda » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Failhorse wrote:are the trademins still considered admins - yes. they should have powers in the slayboxes.

when did this occur
SovietPanda
Gold Admin

by Failhorse » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:12 pm

SovietPanda wrote:
Failhorse wrote:are the trademins still considered admins - yes. they should have powers in the slayboxes.

when did this occur

Was done a long long time ago.

Phantom wrote:I see history has chosen to repeat itself.

At least it gets people to post on the forum.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by psyk » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:27 pm

Holomovement wrote:
psyk wrote:

I'm sick and tired of the way people treat me around here. If i mistype a few words here and there so what? But does this mistyping make my comprehension of the english language any lower? I think not.

oh and you are autistic

A few words here and there? The whole post was incorrect. Very very incorrect. There is no way that could have been a simple mistype. Also, do you understand what autistic means? You should know what the word means before you use it.
The Asshole.
psyk
Blue Admin

by CR33D » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:01 am

Could someone explain to me what this whole circlejerk about Drawed is? I didn't really play on the slayboxes when he was playing I guess.

CR33D

by Fencerboy » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:43 am

Rosey wrote:rd and mrcakeman don't have any powers in the slayboxes at the moment, but fencer does.

I technically am a blue admin (i applied, trial, etc.), while cakeman and rd were only ever allowed powers on the trade server.
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by Rosey » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:47 am

Fencerboy wrote:
Rosey wrote:rd and mrcakeman don't have any powers in the slayboxes at the moment, but fencer does.

I technically am a blue admin (i applied, trial, etc.), while cakeman and rd were only ever allowed powers on the trade server.

doesnt really matter anymore, rd's too afraid/embarrassed to do anything but lurk the forums and call people retards behind their backs to the point where people actually forgot who he is, and cakemans computer can barely even handle the game anymore, and the last goldmin i think doesn't even play tf2 anymore
Rosey
Blue Admin

by BigShovel » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:50 am

rd's too afraid/embarrassed to do anything but lurk the forums and call people retards behind their backs to the point where people actually forgot who he is

Thats the rd i know and love :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
BigShovel

by Dravved » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:01 am

CR33D wrote:Could someone explain to me what this whole circlejerk about Drawed is? I didn't really play on the slayboxes when he was playing I guess.

Do you actually want to know, or are you just being facetious? If you actually want to know, I'm sure there would be plenty of people willing to weigh in.
Dravved

by Fencerboy » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:13 am

Rosey wrote:
Fencerboy wrote:

doesnt really matter anymore, rd's too afraid/embarrassed to do anything but lurk the forums and call people retards behind their backs to the point where people actually forgot who he is, and cakemans computer can barely even handle the game anymore, and the last goldmin i think doesn't even play tf2 anymore

I know it doesn't matter, but YOU brought it up so I addressed
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by CR33D » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:59 am

Dravved wrote:
CR33D wrote:Could someone explain to me what this whole circlejerk about Drawed is? I didn't really play on the slayboxes when he was playing I guess.

Do you actually want to know, or are you just being facetious? If you actually want to know, I'm sure there would be plenty of people willing to weigh in.

Yes, I actually want to know. I've seen tons and tons of shit thrown around on the forums with your name on it, and I want to know why.

CR33D

by Failhorse » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:01 pm

This whole thread was separated from the 'what to do with the unused server' thread. If people want to bitch and moan. That's fine. This thread wasn't started specifically to attack anyone. You guys are just compelled to the off-topic portion of what matters. As I said. Forum posts are forum posts. Thanks for helping this board stay busy.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by check six » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:37 pm

i got over being banned a long time ago and i don't play this game really anymore so it's not really a concern for me but i only really come back here to flame people when i get really bored

drawed is an idiot etc zzzzzzzzzzz
any questions? #meatshot
check six

by Dravved » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:35 pm

CR33D wrote:
Dravved wrote:

Yes, I actually want to know. I've seen tons and tons of shit thrown around on the forums with your name on it, and I want to know why.

Alright, I'll try to make everything as objective and concise as possible. I'll list everything to the best of my ability in chronological order below.

Spring 2010: A friend of mine from school, Unit Shadow, tells me to download "Xbox Live for PC", which he called Steam. I download it, and promptly forget about it.
November 2010: That same friend tells me to buy a game called Team Fortress 2. I buy it and download it. Play for a few hours on some server where people stood around and traded helmets or some shit. And then stop because "Only nerds play shooters on PC without a controller."
December 2010: Once again that same friend tells me to join, saying there is a Christmas game mode.
December 2010: I join the one server I have in my history. Something about "Crits and Vich". I assumed it was Russian like the big machine gun man.
December 2010: My friend becomes busy with life, and I continue to play on this Russian "Crits and Vich" server. I ran around as the fast man through the sawblade obstacle course. I thought this was all the game was. I had no idea it was actually a shooter.
December 2010: Some nice lady called Ninjam1n is an admin there. She says she will give a hat to whoever can win a "Sniper Battle on 2Fort". I have no idea what it means. Suddenly the server changes and we're in a fort, one of two, and there is a bridge with some whatever. I have never seen this level.
December 2010: Somebody explains to me that all you have to do as the Sniper Man is shoot their head while scoped in. I win the Sniper Man Battle on the Forts of Two, and get a paper bag that has a large man with a hat and a moustache on it.
January 2011: I join the Crits and Vich server again, and ask the Ninja lady to make it the fort level. Some nice man named Mormon Jesus informs me I can join a different server. He then explains to me that I can type !hop and go to other Crits and Vich servers.
January 2011: I get placed into a level called Hightower. Some person named Sandman calls me shit and I call him shitlord virgin who plays videogames too much, and he laughs, says he likes my style. He adds me as a friend on the Steam. We become friends.
January 2011: I quickly discover that I am relatively good at the fast man called Scout. I become friends with people with names like Snowsickle, Sandman, Ph33r, Retro Al, Cant Speall, GeT_RiGhT, Angry Peasant, etc.
Summer 2011: I forget TF2 exists. Start playing a game called Minecraft. I make a bunch of dicks made out of Obsidian.
Fall 2011: I remember I have a game called TF2. Some guy named Wakka from the CSn servers tells me I should play on their Highlander team. I have no idea what that means.
Fall 2011: I play as a ringer on the CSn Highlander team, subbing whatever class needs to be subbed. We do relatively well.
December 2011: I get a new laptop. I discover that playing at 17 FPS is not normal. I am now able to play at a whopping 60 FPS on all low settings.
January 2012: I download mumble.
Spring 2012: I play for the same team. It was fun.
Summer 2012: Somebody named Failman suggests I apply for admin.
Summer 2012: I get accepted as trial admin
Summer 2012: I play for a team called Hyphy Gaming. They have me play Pyro. I have never really played him before. I turn out to be really good at right clicking.
July 2012: Playing video games with my buds Ori, Thret, RD, Big Shovel, etc. We're on Hightower. Thret enjoys going Hunstman. I recently learned I can reflect these arrows, and proceed to do it too him continuously. He switches off of Huntsman. I go "Go back to cuntsman, I like reflecting things." He jokingly responds not to say that word. Ninjam1n says "Yes, cunt is not allowed." Ori goes "Wait we can't say cuntsman?" Godm1n, who was apparently in an online relationship with the Ninja lady, kicks Ori, because he "Taunted a female admin by using the word cunt". Queue shitfest.
July 2012 in Mumble: Ori "Yo I got kicked." Thret: "For what?" Ori: "I said cuntsman." Me: "That's fucking retarded. That is a completely normal word in the world of TF2."
August 2012 on the website in the admin forums: Godm1n creates a forum post about me. Says I am not fit to be an admin because I said cuntsman and am rude to is online girlfriend.
August 2012 on the website in the admin forums: People pretty much tell him to ignore it, that it's how I am and it's harmless.
August 2012: I become admin.
Winter 2012: Nothing exciting. My friends and I are relatively the core of CSn. We pop servers, help plan events, plug the server via social media, etc. We also enjoy giving each other shit online.
Spring 2013: I am stripped of admin because somebody was offended by what I said. Mind you that it was not directed at them, but rather they observed me messing with a friend and somehow got their feelings hurt.
May 2013: Repoman permabans me for Aimbotting in the dodgeball LoveNest server. Admits in mumble that he does that when he doesn't like somebody and wants to ban them. The real reason was that I called a friend of mine, Grey Fox, a furry. Repoman was upset by this for whatever reason. Grey was not.
May 2013: I am unbanned by Fingerman.
June 2013: I am permabanned by NBC because of this (Thanks admin bros for letting me know that was posted in the admin forums). This is literally the reason I was permabanned. For a play on words.
July 2013: I am unbannned.
July 2013: I am rebanned.
August 2013: NBC finds out I have alts, permabans every single one of them. He then hears I have more alts that go by Pony names. He then permabans every single person with a Pony name on my friends list. None of which were my alts.
September 2013: I am unbanned.
September 2013: NBC threatens to quit admin if I am not banned.
September 2013: I am rebanned.
December 2013: I am unbanned.
December 2013: NBC rebans me.
December 2013: Failhorse unbans me. I am currently unbanned.

This is as accurately as I can remember the events in relation to my admin, stripping of admin, permaban, and subsequent permabans and unbans that followed. If you want to see the deal with the forums, I suggest you go through my post history and read those.
Dravved

by Rosey » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:59 pm

fall 2012: i arrive and spread my seed
may 2013: drawed takes e for the first time
Rosey
Blue Admin

by Harri » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:39 pm

I've taken this from tinybuddha.com. It is highly relevant. Read it and learn!

I have a confession to make: there’s someone I know who I really don’t like.

I know this isn’t exactly front-page news. It’s not like I’m the first person to ever dislike someone else. But this situation has brought me face to face with all my strongest relationship triggers.

I find it incredibly difficult to do all the things I’ve written about when it comes to this person. Let’s call him Harry. (I’ve never in my life met a single person named Harry, but let’s just roll with it.)

I regularly find myself wanting to judge Harry before giving him the benefit of the doubt—even though I know I’d want that courtesy if I did the things he did. But that line of thought brings me back to judgment, because I remind myself, “I would never do the things he does.”

I find it easy to suspect him of poor intentions and conclude that maybe “he’s just a jerk,” even though I know that I get to decide what meaning to give his actions, and I also know that things are rarely black and white.

In dealing with Harry—and perhaps more importantly, my reactions to him—I’ve found myself considering three important questions:

We’re always talking about letting go of judgments; is it possible that sometimes, someone is just a jerk?
Is it judgmental to decide someone’s actions are “wrong” when you feel strongly opposed to them?
Just because we know there are emotional triggers influencing our response to someone, does that mean they shouldn’t be accountable for their actions?
I’ve decided to break these down, one by one, to see what there is to learn in this situation.

We’re always talking about letting go of judgments; is it possible that sometimes, someone is just a jerk?

I’ve wanted to use this label for Harry because of assumptions I’ve formed about his behavior: that he thinks he’s better than other people; that he’s really selfish, despite pretending to be caring and well-intentioned; and that all of this amounts to unfairness.

When I break this down, I realize the “he thinks he’s better than me” assumption goes back to my childhood experiences with being bullied, when I felt inferior to most of my peers—and their actions seemed to reinforce that.

The “he’s selfish” belief is a projection of my own fear that I’m actually a selfish person (something I’ve wrestled with all my life, no matter how giving I try to be).

And the conclusion about “unfairness” relates to my life-long aversion to all things unjust—both a response to my childhood and a natural human reaction.

When I pull it all apart like this, I realize I’m having a strong emotional reaction based on lots of things that aren’t solely related to him.

So my desire to sum my feelings up with one harsh label isn’t only about his actions. It’s also about my past experience.

And when I really think about it, whenever I’ve wanted to label anyone as a “jerk” (or something stronger), I’ve dealt with these same (and other related) triggers.

That doesn’t mean no one has ever done anything to justify my anger. It’s just that usually, when I feel unable to access even a shred of understanding or compassion, it’s because there are strong layers of resistance, reinforced by years of my own pain, in the way.

I suspect that’s true for most of us: the more tempting it feels to give someone one reductionist label, the deeper and more complex the triggers.

This brings me to the next question…

Is it judgmental to decide someone’s actions are “wrong” when you feel strongly opposed to them?

While I realize there’s a lot more contributing to my feelings than his actions, that doesn’t change that I don’t agree with everything he says and does.

Once I peel away the layers of my complex response to him, I can then objectively ask myself, “Which of the choices he makes don’t feel right for me?”

This isn’t judgment—it’s discernment. It’s forming an assessment without the emotional weight behind it. And it’s essential to maintaining my own moral compass and forming boundaries within my relationships.

That means I don’t need to label him anymore. Instead I can say, “I wouldn’t make the choices as he makes, and I don’t want someone in my life who makes them.”

It’s not about me deciding he’s a “bad person” and, therefore, feeling better than him; it’s about me realizing he’s a bad match for a friendship and then feeling better about the situation.

The positive consequence: I give him far less power over me and my emotions. He’s not wrong—just wrong for me.

And then that brings me to the last question…

Just because we know that someone’s actions trigger us, does that mean they shouldn’t be accountable for their actions?

Now that I’ve accepted responsibility for my reaction to him, and acknowledged that his choices can make him “wrong” for a friendship with me without making him universally “wrong,” I no longer need to “hold him accountable.”

But if I were to want to maintain a friendship with him, I’d have two choices: accept him as he is, or share my reactions to his choices and let him into my process.

I know from past experience that people rarely respond well when they feel judged or attacked.

But people sometimes surprise us when we explain how we feel in response to the things they do—not because they’re responsible for our feelings, but because they care about them.

And if they don’t care, well, this brings us back to the first two parts: It doesn’t make them jerks. It just gives us a reason to be discerning about whether or not we want to care about them.

So where has all this left me? I’m going to continue peeling away the layers of my issues around others “being better than me” and my fears of “being selfish.” And I’m going to silently thank Harry for reminding me to continue doing this work.

Then I’m going to stop communicating with him. Because as much as I value the gifts he’s given me, I value myself enough to realize he’s given a lot more that I don’t want to receive.

Have you ever felt a strong reaction to someone else and realized it had a lot to do with your own triggers?
Harri
Blue Admin

by CR33D » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:32 pm

Huh. You don't seem that bad, and I see no reason for you to have been banned. Maybe just kicked for calling Ninja names, but that's about it. And maybe aimbotting, but still.

And who is check six?

CR33D

by Nikki Wolf » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:53 pm

CR33D wrote:And who is check six?

Saber. He's a former bluemin.
Nikki Wolf

by Maringue » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:29 pm

Rosey wrote:fall 2012: i arrive and spread my seed

This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while.
Maringue
Blue Admin

by Dravved » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:08 pm

Maringue wrote:
Rosey wrote:fall 2012: i arrive and spread my seed

This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

I'm pretty sure Thret has the full 4 hour recording of me in Mumble. I was pretty confused the next day.
Dravved

by CR33D » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:02 pm

That video is hilarious.

CR33D

by Failhorse » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:58 pm

Awesome. We all love each other now. Levity is a marvelous thing.

no let's try to stay on point in the other thread. locking this.
Failhorse
Red Admin

Return to Spam Fest