IMPORTANT NEWS RIGHT HERE

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

IMPORTANT NEWS RIGHT HERE

by Ackybur » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:43 pm

I just slurped the milk from my cereal bowl really loud.

UPDATE: It was raisin bran.
Ackybur
Donator

Re: IMPORTANT NEWS RIGHT HERE

by Enigma » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:14 pm

Enigma

by Mike808 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:01 pm

Admiral Ackybur wrote:I just slurped the milk from my cereal bowl really loud.

HOW UNWOMANLY
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by Echoplex » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:07 pm

Enigma wrote:Image

SG....Reeses Puffs....Enigma I think we might be clones

All stock errythang
Echoplex

by Maringue » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Mike808 wrote:
Admiral Ackybur wrote:I just slurped the milk from my cereal bowl really loud.

HOW UNWOMANLY

I think you assuming facts not in evidence.
Maringue
Blue Admin

by Enigma » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:50 pm

Nothing beats waking up in the morning with a bowl of reese's puffs while roasting formation E War Pigs with Phoenixes 8-)
Enigma

by Ackybur » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:14 pm

It was fuckin delicious. Also, I'm thinking of writing a letter to the raisin bran peeps. Here is an example

Dear Dr. Bran,

I am a loyal and dedicated fan of the Raisin bran, but it has come to my attention that you are a liar and a cheat. I have recently purchased 4 boxes of raisin bran (thank you kindly for the 1$ box sale), but I have come to find out that 3 out of these 4 boxes lack the "2 scoops" you so proudly boast about. I have investigated further into the 4th box and come to find about a scoop and a half. You may be asking yourself "Is she just going through box after box and scooping out the raisins?". To that I reply... yes. I have obtained two of your finest scoops, and attempted to fill them up with the raisins that you pride yourself on. I regret to inform you it is not two scoops. I am now requesting my money back in full, and would like past money returned to me pronto. I feel that in the past I may have also been cheated. With the money in hand I will then return to purchase more of your raisin bran, but with the knowledge that it is on average a scoop and a half. I will feel less cheated, and expect less from you Doctor.

With much love from your closest follower,
Chantel
P.S How about one of those suns you also show as a cool prize in the box? I love prizes.
Ackybur
Donator

by VoltySquirrel » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:34 am

Admiral Ackybur wrote:It was fuckin delicious. Also, I'm thinking of writing a letter to the raisin bran peeps. Here is an example

Dear Dr. Bran,

I am a loyal and dedicated fan of the Raisin bran, but it has come to my attention that you are a liar and a cheat. I have recently purchased 4 boxes of raisin bran (thank you kindly for the 1$ box sale), but I have come to find out that 3 out of these 4 boxes lack the "2 scoops" you so proudly boast about. I have investigated further into the 4th box and come to find about a scoop and a half. You may be asking yourself "Is she just going through box after box and scooping out the raisins?". To that I reply... yes. I have obtained two of your finest scoops, and attempted to fill them up with the raisins that you pride yourself on. I regret to inform you it is not two scoops. I am now requesting my money back in full, and would like past money returned to me pronto. I feel that in the past I may have also been cheated. With the money in hand I will then return to purchase more of your raisin bran, but with the knowledge that it is on average a scoop and a half. I will feel less cheated, and expect less from you Doctor.

With much love from your closest follower,
Chantel
P.S How about one of those suns you also show as a cool prize in the box? I love prizes.

That's odd. You're in Utah, but you have the name of a black person.
VoltySquirrel

by Maringue » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:34 am

Dude, her name isn't La'Queisha or something. I've never understood the obsession black people seem to have with putting Le, La or De in front of their childrens' names. I've always wondered if african americans have some secret obsession with French sounding names.

On the two scoops note. A "scoop" is not a defined unit of measure, so your pretty much fucked Chantel. They could use the scoop that I use for my coffee and still be fine. I do support writing of this letter dispute this legal fact, just to see how they respond, because they will almost certainly respond.

Edit: Volty, I do support your initial premise that there are no black people in Utah though. I don't blame them for not wanting to live there either.

Fun fact of the day: Did you know that in Missouri it was legal to shoot Mormons on sight until 1904?
Maringue
Blue Admin

by Ackybur » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:32 pm

Chantel is a very black name. I feel their obsession with French names is because of those Cajun mother f-words. I am very white, like reflective, so it's kind of my moms personal joke.

I paused the commercial and got a scoop the same size as the one they advertised.

Black people in Utah? Maybe on a rainy day. Or at the soup kitchen.
Ackybur
Donator

by NuclearWatermelon » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:14 pm

Raisin bran is best as 2:30 AM
NuclearWatermelon

Return to Spam Fest