Balubish, the Blue Admin, who the fuck is he?

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Balubish, the Blue Admin, who the fuck is he?

by Balubish » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:47 pm

Hi! I go by the name Balubish. And actually that is an artist name I created 2008. Im a calm Swedish dude that really enjoy playing on big and friendly network like Critsandvich. Havin fun, killing shit, get new friends and contacts all over the world.
I installed Steam 2011 and Team Fortress 2 and started playing.

In couple of days I joined a server called Slaybox on CSn network and didnt really know what that meant. I had fun and they used commentary on the game while playing.
So I thought this is fuckin awesome and made the game experience more competitive and fun. And the admins that did the commentary did not know how to pronounce my weird artist name. (Don't remember who it was, might have been Fence)

I started play and I guess I was noticed almost directly cause they caught me in game and they did notice me I guess cause my weird name, comment on what did ingame, pillspamming, killing ppl like a motherfucker. So in the end they called me the Russian Dish, cause they didnt understand wtf it meant. I laughed and continued playing. And got stuck on the Critsandvich network and most recently I became an admin to CSn to help all u guys have a great experience while gaming, getting rid of spammer, idiots shouting in the mic, and mostly ban fuckin hackers that the destroy the game, for everybody.

:!: And now some more info for the admins and players on the network also all of u that don't know who I am but might have seen me on the servers. :!:

I create trance music mostly with psychadelic trance influences but also with Rave, Techno, Breakbeat etc.
I have always loved trance music and when I was younger I liked to listen to Rave Mission, Thunderdome, Happy Hardcore and much more. The years went by found more new artists all the time, and really got hooked on psychadelic music cause it felt like I could feel the music while listening to it. Each beat was a new experience. I know many ppl dont like it but I still want to share some of my favorite beats I've made over the years. And If u like my kind of music and have a YouTube account I would really be happy If u commented on a beat/beats and voted for it if u like my style.

Here are some music I actually have uploaded. I like to share my creations and all of it, and on diffrent sites. And below some of my favorite recordings. And If they sound raw It's because I never change a recording after I have recorded it like many artists do, I like the ruffness in it. Enjoy and best regards Balubish

:arrow: "Reminder" If u like music like I create, I recommend highvolume, and either close ur eyes and listen or watch the videos at the same time.

http://www.reverbnation.com/balubish Reverbnation

https://soundcloud.com/balubish Soundcloud

https://myspace.com/balubish MySpace

http://www.junodownload.com/artists/Balubish/releases/ JunoDownload

https://play.spotify.com/artist/5LVct0hNWjnr1oiQJWRKrQ Spotify

NEW! :arrow: http://grooveshark.com/#!/balubish

Even newer im on Google Play Store now. https://play.google.com/store/music/artist/Balubish?id=Ak7kz2zep3pd5jfo6del6slhkwy

Raining Gold (Chill Trance)

Intergalactic Stomp (Techno/Rave) (In this I used E-Jay sounds for u guys who remember that one)

Electro Heaven (Electro/Hardstyle Trance)

Ohm (Psychadelic Breakbeat)

Reconnect (Goa/Trance)

Electro Groove (Psychadelic)

Sometimes Like Liquid (Psytrance/Electro)

Feeling Shiva (2010 Remake Recording) (PsyTrance) most liked and played of my beats.

Hope you enjoyed it. Best regards Balubish
Last edited by Balubish on Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:09 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Re: Balubish, the Blue Admin, who the fuck is he?

by Harri » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:16 pm

A delightful read.
Harri
Blue Admin

by Rosey » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:38 pm

damn, a spotify profile, nice

cool stuff even though i dislike trance and psychedelic
Rosey
Blue Admin

by Balubish » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:59 am

[quote="Harri"

A delightful read.[/quote]

Thanks Harri
Last edited by Balubish on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Balubish
Donator

by Balubish » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:59 am

Rosey wrote:damn, a spotify profile, nice

cool stuff even though i dislike trance and psychedelic

Thanks Rosey! :)

Balubish
Donator

by Balubish » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:12 am

Here are a couple of new uploads that took forever to upload.

First up "Game On" I think it got some 8-Bit game feeling over it so thats why I gave it that name.

and the other one is a quite soft beat, don't remember why I gave it that name, but wth :)

Best reagards Balubish

Balubish
Donator

by Adam » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:16 am

My favorite was Electro Groove, thanks for your efforts! And yeah, Fence is a fantastic commentator.
Adam

by Balubish » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:46 pm

Adam wrote:My favorite was Electro Groove, thanks for your efforts! And yeah, Fence is a fantastic commentator.

Thanks man! Happy u liked my sound :mrgreen:

Balubish
Donator

by Balubish » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:42 pm

A little update for my music. I got a tip from one of u Amedican friends about Grooveshark so have listen alot on the site for maybe 6 months and couple of days ago registered and found out that you can register as an artist on the site myself so I did it and have at the moment uploaded 19 tracks for you guys to listen to. Maybe while gaming who knows :) Hope you guys like it. :arrow: http://grooveshark.com/#!/balubish :!:

Newest beat is Toxic kinda raw recording I made 2 weeks ago if you wanna check it out. Best regards Balubish

And also since I started uploading music videos on my artist channel on YouTube I felt like sharing my progress also. It's a really great way to get feedback from YouTube analysis.

You can see what country my music is most popular 1. Sweden 2. USA 3. Brazil 4. Mexico 5. Germany, how many likes 99 :mrgreen: and dislikes 4, comments etc. A fun tool really.

Balubish
Donator

by Balubish » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:06 pm

Latest beats I've uploaded and working an another one too at the moment.

Balubish
Donator

by Balubish » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:29 am

So I have layed off making music a bit but I do have alot of recordings still to upload. Have been busy gaming so kinda forgot about my YouTube Channel. So I uploaded 4 beats.
Enjoy! :)

This is the most funny part, went tru all my recordings and found this one and it was named Sunday Mix. What I can hear myself I have taken some sounds etc from other beats I've made and did this recording on a Sunday. Have no memories of it. Its kinda like Rave and Trance I guess. But man I like the beat so uploaded it.

This is Blow! Its kinda Rave/Trance beat with breakbeat/Electro. Taken some sounds from a movie, do you know wich? ;)

This is the original of my beat Freedom Land and was the second one I recorded. This is just with better quality so guess its not new but :)

This is a kinda chilled beat. Just Chill

Balubish
Donator

Return to Spam Fest