Coked out right now...

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Coked out right now...

by Rologton » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:38 am

Not really.

This morning I was supposed to take a PT test for ROTC, and after only the first event (push-ups) the alarm went off in the building we were in. Since the firemen came and they weren't going to make us do sit-ups and run in the ice and snow, it was just canceled and we were sent on our merry way. I'm cool with that, except I drank a pre workout suplement for this and now it's not burned off at all, so I'm a little vibratey. Of course, I don't have class until 11:30, and it's the second day so it's not like I have work to do, so I'm just coming up with shit to keep me distracted.

Anyway, I still don't have my computer back. I'm hoping to get a call today or tomorrow telling me I can pick it up from Staples. Hopefully I'll be back in action before the end of the week.

In other news, books cost me less than $100 this semester, which is good because fixing my PC took up all of my book money. Also, /happy that Dunn got a trial. FUCK I'm hyper. I imagine this is what meth feels like...
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

Re: Coked out right now...

by Ichise » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:37 am

Jeez. What kind of energy drinks were you taking? But either way, understandable circumstance. Never had energy drinks, so I can't exactly sympathize, but w/e.
Ichise

by Rologton » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:46 am

It's a GNC pre-workout supplement, which basically opens your veins to increase blood flow and gives a boost of energy, both which help you not to tire out as easily and burn calories more. Not creatine, though, because that shit's bad for you. One popular supplement, Jack3d, is actually banned by the military for use by servicemen because of what it does.

It's great when you actually exercise and burn it off, but it's made me super jittery since I couldn't do that, and I can't really go and burn it off because I don't want to risk smoking myself physically and hurting my chances of doing well on the next PT test.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

by Newport » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:35 pm

#Rolo, but I hope you get your pc back soon man mumbles been dead lately.
and being cracked out is pretty intense lemme tell you..

"Ruler Zig Zag, Zig-Allah jam is fatal, Quick to stick my Wu-Tang sword right through ya navel"
"You can see the weakness of a man right through his iris, Un-loyal snakes get thrown in boilin lakes"
Newport

by Rologton » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:35 pm

Woohoo, it's all good! Just picked up the computer and I'm no longer shaking with energy. I'll see everybody in game soon. :3

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

by Prof_Schwartz » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:21 pm

GNC has some amazing shit!!!

Why is creatine bad?
Prof_Schwartz

by Arty_pn » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:27 pm

Prof_Schwartz wrote:GNC has some amazing shit!!!

Why is creatine bad?

It gives you heart attacks and messes with your muscles.
Arty_pn

Return to Spam Fest