Looking for admin sponsorship.

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Looking for admin sponsorship.

by Arty_pn » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:32 pm

I have mentioned before my desire to administrate on the Critsandvich servers. All considering administration please private message Arty_pn via the forums.
Feel free to comment.
Last edited by Arty_pn on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Arty_pn

Re: Looking for sponsors.

by cloud » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:54 pm

Heres a reply: instead of posting on the forums, why didn't you just ask an admin personally?
CSn's professional thread killer.
cloud
Donator
Hey look. It's that one guy.

by Hatred » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:11 pm

lol
also known as csn broken [UbM]
Hatred
Donator

by Arty_pn » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:11 pm

cloud wrote:Heres a reply: instead of posting on the forums, why didn't you just ask an admin personally?

Nikki Wolf wrote:As an admin of this place, I think you should take it upon yourself to ask an admin via PM or Steam instead of making a thread, such as this. Just saying.

You are right. I just wanted to see my options. What are the admins going to say to me that I cannot use to better myself? I ask, and maybe they will sponsor me...
Last edited by Arty_pn on Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arty_pn

by Nikki Wolf » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:17 pm

As an admin of this place, I think you should take it upon yourself to ask an admin via PM or Steam instead of making a thread, such as this. Just saying.
Nikki Wolf

by fingerman » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Have you ever considered a different name choice? "Profile Name" might be a joke, but it's lame. The TN servers head admin is DWN or "don't wanna name," in my opinion, also lame. I am just saying when people try to refer to you, you might as well be a ghost.
fingerman
Red Admin
Author of: The Pushers Guide to Little Carts

by Arty_pn » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:25 am

fingerman wrote:Have you ever considered a different name choice? "Profile Name" might be a joke, but it's lame. The TN servers head admin is DWN or "don't wanna name," in my opinion, also lame. I am just saying when people try to refer to you, you might as well be a ghost.

I can change my Steam name. Need help with my forum name however you may see it. Who do I PM with the details?
Arty_pn

by fingerman » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:18 am

Profile Name wrote:
fingerman wrote:Have you ever considered a different name choice? "Profile Name" might be a joke, but it's lame. The TN servers head admin is DWN or "don't wanna name," in my opinion, also lame. I am just saying when people try to refer to you, you might as well be a ghost.

I can change my Steam name. Need help with my forum name however you may see it. Who do I PM with the details?

Me, Failhorse, or Benny.
fingerman
Red Admin
Author of: The Pushers Guide to Little Carts

Re: Looking for admin sponsorship.

by Maringue » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:35 pm

Arty_pn wrote:I have mentioned before my desire to administrate on the Critsandvich servers. All considering administration please private message Arty_pn via the forums.
Feel free to comment.

Put some time in on the servers. Usually when we need more help admin wise, we look to regulars (who are interested) who have help populate the servers and help inform people of the rules and such first.
Maringue
Blue Admin

Re: Looking for admin sponsorship.

by Arty_pn » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:45 pm

Maringue wrote:
Arty_pn wrote:I have mentioned before my desire to administrate on the Critsandvich servers. All considering administration please private message Arty_pn via the forums.
Feel free to comment.

Put some time in on the servers. Usually when we need more help admin wise, we look to regulars (who are interested) who have help populate the servers and help inform people of the rules and such first.

Thanks for the output! I will try to be more informative.
Arty_pn

Return to Spam Fest