Guess who i saw....

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Guess who i saw....

by Prof_Schwartz » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:45 am

So I was on my break last week and went into Best Buy next door. Take note I live in Manhattan. I go down to the movie section and who is standing right there looking like a 60 year old drugged out hooker??

STEVEN mother fucking TYLER of AEROSMITH!!!!

He was SOOOO cool!!!! I shook his hand, talked to him for a bit, AAAAAANNNNNDDDDDDDD.......

That's fucking RIGHT. I got his signature on my Beats. It smeared a little on the top and bottom now, stupid me didn't get a fixative for the damn thing, but now I know to do that. I didn't take a pic with him cause he didn't wanna grab a lot of attention it seemed. But i met Mother fucking STEVEN TYLER. Lead singer of Aerosmith. They were the first band i looked up to when i started playing guitar 8 years ago, so this means a LOT to me.

Here's the pic I took a few days later, after the smudging..... :(
Prof_Schwartz

Re: Guess who i saw....

by Failhorse » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:58 am

You go in public with those headphones?

I'm getting you one of these for x-mas
Failhorse
Red Admin

by Prof_Schwartz » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:07 pm

Of course i do!! I like showing off. I did almost get the stolen, only cause I fell asleep on a train at 2am. That's how I lost my iPod so I bought a new one. Either way, I think I'm gonna get the Bose QC15 or something, so i don't have such bass oriented headphones. Oh, and I don't use in-ears, they give me headaches.

OOoooh please please please!!!! I've always wanted a boombox, I was born too late to get one. I was born in the wrong era, clearly.
Prof_Schwartz

by Rologton » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:51 pm

Yeah, that's pretty fucking sweet. I would never take those headphones out of the house, though, especially being in Manhattan. >.> <.<
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

by Patrid » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:10 pm

Not Bad. Not bad at all.
Failhorse:Exploits are okay as long are you're an admin
ImageImage
Patrid

by Prof_Schwartz » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Rologton wrote:Yeah, that's pretty fucking sweet. I would never take those headphones out of the house, though, especially being in Manhattan. >.> <.<

Manhattan isn't that bad, only late at night in some bad parts like Harlem and the Heights kinda like where I am but even so, it's not THAT bad....Brooklyn is now worse than Bronx, which is worse than Manhattan. Queens is like the lost cousin twice removed from Staten Island's side so no one really knows or cares about Queens. Lol.
Prof_Schwartz

Return to Spam Fest