Benny's Semi-Annual Hiatus

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Benny's Semi-Annual Hiatus

by Vivi Hill » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:06 am

That's right folks, starting on the 29th I'll be off to Austria to check in with my girlfriend, after 4 months 8-) ... What this means is it'll be 6 hours later for me, and I'll have about 700ping if I try joining the US servers (maybe the euro server will be up by then...).

It also means I'll be spending a LOT LESS TIME on the computer, thankfully. I'll still trawl the forums whenever I get the chance but I'll be off steam most of the time. Maybe I'll even be able to fire off some pictures to yall (her family are the only ones who take pictures of me).

I'm away until the 13th of January, after which point I've got a week or so until classes begin again. Also, during the entire vacation I won't be bringing my tower so TF2 play will be somewhat limited (my laptop isn't quite so fun).

So anyway, admins, hold the fort, stay calm, avoid the dramas and everything'll be fine. Send me a PM (or an email if you know my address) if something terrible happens and i'm not around. Hopefully Psyk, Nuclear, Rem, and Fail can solve any basic server issues that come up while I'm gone. And I hope you all have an excellent holiday vacation wherever you might be spending it.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

Re: Benny's Semi-Annual Hiatus

by Vintage Cholent » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:14 am

Have an awesome time Binyomin Hill, I am sure she is worth the trip.

I would like to point out (to all you multicolored admins of various colorful persuasions) That I have covered for Mr. Hill before and should anything come up (repoman repossessing servers, a certain clan trying to take over our servers, increase in in-game spam, general poop related issuses, potatos famine, drop in server traffic, drop in pedestrian traffic, plug in issues etc.) I offer my services (I specialize in server & network security, do it for a living)

With that said, have a safe trip Mr. Binyomin Hill

“That’s not a knife. That’s a knife.” -“Crocodile Dundee”
JG:You are on a table, surround by naked dudes. What do you do?
VC: Leave the apple store
Vintage Cholent

by Failhorse » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:34 pm

We got this benny. Get your grind on.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by Ackybur » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:20 pm

Money in da bank for those trips benny!

But seriously, how do you stay sooo close with someone so faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away? That's gotta be a toughy... But so cute! BENNY I FINK YOU'RE ADORABLE!
Ackybur
Donator

by Maringue » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:09 pm

Remember to stay hydrated...
Maringue
Blue Admin

by Vintage Cholent » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:42 am

bring a cat

“That’s not a knife. That’s a knife.” -“Crocodile Dundee”
JG:You are on a table, surround by naked dudes. What do you do?
VC: Leave the apple store
Vintage Cholent

Return to Spam Fest