Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper Salsa

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper Salsa

by Smeemo » Thu May 17, 2012 5:58 am

Last I was at the grocery store, I spied a product I thought looked good: Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper Salsa.

I finally tried some last night. It's delicious! Great flavor and incredibly spicy.

But.... I've never had any salsa/hot sauce affect my body the way this one did. I've been up since 4 a.m. feeling like something inside my intestines is going to explode through my skin and light my bed on fire. Hot, hot, hot. How do you treat scorched anus? I've thought about pouring milk on my asshole, but that seems messy.
Smeemo

Re: Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper Salsa

by LegendarySurgeon » Thu May 17, 2012 6:01 am

Smeemo wrote:Last I was at the grocery store, I spied a product I thought looked good: Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper Salsa.

I finally tried some last night. It's delicious! Great flavor and incredibly spicy.

But.... I've never had any salsa/hot sauce affect my body the way this one did. I've been up since 4 a.m. feeling like something inside my intestines is going to explode through my skin and light my bed on fire. Hot, hot, hot. How do you treat scorched anus? I've thought about pouring milk on my asshole, but that seems messy.

Spicy things are delicious but you've got to pay the piper. I've never found a good way to deal with the secondary pains of very hot foods and salsas. Uncontrollable weeping is always an option.
The mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine.

LegendarySurgeon
Donator
☺ Dabbling Conversationalist

Re: Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper Salsa

by Smeemo » Thu May 17, 2012 6:03 am

Hahaha, pay the piper, indeed. I love spicy stuff and eat it regularly. I go through a couple bottles of hot sauce a month, but this salsa.... *shudder* So you're saying apply my tears to the affected area.
Smeemo

Return to Spam Fest