I'm back from the loony bin :D

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

I'm back from the loony bin :D

by MamaWeegee » Thu May 03, 2012 10:30 pm

On Sunday, April 29, I was admitted to Centre Pointe Hospital... But now I'm back :D So now the servers will have to feel the wrath of my guitar/singing once again >:D
Level 12 Cardinals Fan
MamaWeegee

Re: I'm back from the loony bin :D

by Rologton » Thu May 03, 2012 11:01 pm

I wad wondering where you were! What happened, if you don't mind me asking?
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

by medkitz » Thu May 03, 2012 11:05 pm

Rologton wrote:I wad wondering where you were! What happened, if you don't mind me asking?

He was singing and playing a guitar and then the neighbors heard him so they called the Cops. The cops came by and they were entranced by his musical singing and then they all fell asleep and had dreams of lollipops. However, weegee was convicted of having a voice too good for mankind so they sent him to a hospital to obtain a bad voice. However the reason it took so long was because the staff of the Hospital kept falling asleep after hearing him after a session. They solved this issue with earplugs, but the earplugs kept melting due to the angelic sound emanating past them. Soon after 9,234 earplugs used, the staff managed to clear him and concluded his voice safe for mankind.

:truestory: :3
Dancing the night away, and then when I get bored, I go and play tfdb_float at the love nest... Again

medkitz

by MamaWeegee » Thu May 03, 2012 11:11 pm

medkitz wrote:
Rologton wrote:I wad wondering where you were! What happened, if you don't mind me asking?

He was singing and playing a guitar and then the neighbors heard him so they called the Cops. The cops came by and they were entranced by his musical singing and then they all fell asleep and had dreams of lollipops. However, weegee was convicted of having a voice too good for mankind so they sent him to a hospital to obtain a bad voice. However the reason it took so long was because the staff of the Hospital kept falling asleep after hearing him after a session. They solved this issue with earplugs, but the earplugs kept melting due to the angelic sound emanating past them. Soon after 9,234 earplugs used, the staff managed to clear him and concluded his voice safe for mankind.

:truestory: :3

Pretty much :D.

But in all seriousness what really happened was my anti-depressant medicine was fucking with my head and I freaked out. so they sent me to a mental institution :P. I managed to gain 5 pounds in three days :D
Level 12 Cardinals Fan
MamaWeegee

by Ninja » Fri May 04, 2012 12:07 am

I'm happy you're back :D
Hope you are feeling better.
Ninja
Donator
Sgt Sarcasm

by Rologton » Fri May 04, 2012 1:18 am

Well, glad everything is cleared up now. Can't wait to see you in the Slayboxes again. :3
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

Return to Spam Fest