Back from baseball kids

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Back from baseball kids

by duck » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:22 am

So, i was in sitka alaska for our highschool baseball teams games. i pitched in the first game, with 6 strike outs and 0 earned runs in 5 innings of work (though two runs scored on my teammates errors) and we had a 4-3 lead going into the bottom of the 7th (the last inning is highschool ball) and our new pitcher, a senior actually, walked four batters in a row and had a walk off single hit off him. so he blew the game for me and my team :(

we did well, because the team we were facing had been the state runner up last season
duck

Re: Back from baseball kids

by medkitz » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:39 pm

duck wrote:So, i was in sitka alaska for our highschool baseball teams games. i pitched in the first game, with 6 strike outs and 0 earned runs in 5 innings of work (though two runs scored on my teammates errors) and we had a 4-3 lead going into the bottom of the 7th (the last inning is highschool ball) and our new pitcher, a senior actually, walked four batters in a row and had a walk off single hit off him. so he blew the game for me and my team :(

we did well, because the team we were facing had been the state runner up last season

ah well. next time i hope you win
Dancing the night away, and then when I get bored, I go and play tfdb_float at the love nest... Again

medkitz

Re: Back from baseball kids

by demon4life » Tue May 01, 2012 4:51 am

hope u win ur next match, even tough i barely understand what you wrote baseball isn't rly populair in belgium we have tennis and soccer -_-
demon4life

Return to Spam Fest