Critsandvitch Podcast #4

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Critsandvitch Podcast #4

by Chocolate Love God » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:09 am

All right stop, collaborate, and listen: CSP is back with a brand new invention

We pumped this one out awfully soon, didn't we? This episode doesn't have an exact topic, but what it does have is THE FUNNY... and it's our longest episode, so you get even more of the funny. So go on and get to clicking so you can get yourself some of the funny.

http://critsandvich.podomatic.com/entry ... 4_46-08_00

And as a reminder, there is a CSN cast steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/critsa ... orkpodcast . If you'd like to be on the show and contribute to the funny, join it! Keep an eye out for our announcements on when the next one will be.

DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this podcast do not reflect the views of it's community.
Last edited by Chocolate Love God on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chocolate Love God
Donator
Dont be open minded your brains will fall out

Re: Crirsandvitch Podcast #4

by cherry pie » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:37 pm

3 things I learned:

1. I have to learn to stop cutting off my mic before I'm done speaking
2. I sound like a bitch, and I find it hilarious
3. We're really messed up

Can't wait for the next one lulz
cherry pie
Donator

by DaBeeZy » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:13 pm

superheros, pie, wishes, oh my!

also who needs topics, topics are lame.
DaBeeZy
Donator
I runied Westbox 1...sorry

by Vetos » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:43 pm

Don't get me wrong, I like the podcasts as they are, but I think they could be better if you guys at least touched on gaming-related things. Like bring up one or two pieces of gaming industry news and have everyone sound off on them. Perhaps discuss other non-TF2 games that you guys have been playing. The banter is fun to listen to, but it doesn't seem like there's any kind of structure. Whatever you guys decide, I'm looking forward to the next one.
Vetos

by mrpikmin2 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:12 pm

Vetos wrote:Don't get me wrong, I like the podcasts as they are, but I think they could be better if you guys at least touched on gaming-related things. Like bring up one or two pieces of gaming industry news and have everyone sound off on them. Perhaps discuss other non-TF2 games that you guys have been playing. The banter is fun to listen to, but it doesn't seem like there's any kind of structure. Whatever you guys decide, I'm looking forward to the next one.

same here.
mrpikmin2

by GoDM1N » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:24 pm

Vetos wrote:Don't get me wrong, I like the podcasts as they are, but I think they could be better if you guys at least touched on gaming-related things. Like bring up one or two pieces of gaming industry news and have everyone sound off on them. Perhaps discuss other non-TF2 games that you guys have been playing. The banter is fun to listen to, but it doesn't seem like there's any kind of structure. Whatever you guys decide, I'm looking forward to the next one.

Agreed. Atm its just seeing who can blurt out the most ridiculousness on some unrelated topic to gaming or CSn.
GoDM1N
Donator
Win a prize if you can read my avatar

by DaBeeZy » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:01 am

We'll be sure to add some more gaming topics as we look to the next one. Also, do you guys care if we talk about console? This is a PC-based community but I am sure most of you play consoles.

Also keep in mind the podcast doesn't really have a set genre. Its structured so that we get important CSn information out(i.e the new fun server and domain change) and then let the people talk about what they want with little guidance. It's official structure was supposed to be this

I) Introduction
2)Server News
3)TF2 News
4)Discussion of previous topics
5)After Party(Banter)

However this is not that great of a structure and it doesn't promote natural conversation which is crucial for discussion.
DaBeeZy
Donator

by DaBeeZy » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:19 am

If anyone would like to add a topic to the podcast, please comment in this thread or on this google doc that we use as a itinerary.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19EU ... le_FE/edit
DaBeeZy
Donator

Re: Critsandvitch Podcast #4

by Drawed » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:03 am

What ever happened to doing this?
Drawed

Re: Critsandvitch Podcast #4

by Rologton » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:42 am

Da Beezy got banned and Chocolate got deployed.

Doesn't mean we can't do more.
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

Return to Spam Fest