If you know about photoshop + need meet the spy in avi

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

If you know about photoshop + need meet the spy in avi

by Failhorse » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:42 pm

Okies. so Smeemo was asking for a critsandvich intro thing to throw up on videos.
I was thinking of taking the computer scene from the Meet the Spy video and replacing some things with critsandvich.com
So can someone find that video in AVI? I'm having a hella-ov-a-time finding it.

Also, if anyone knows if you can edit video in CS2 that'd be helpful. I'm at work and can't seem to find info about it.
Or if you have CS4-5 that'd be helpful. =)

EDIT... You cannot edit video in CS2. Grrr. I don't want to have to install Maya2011 just for this... So someone get me something I can edit video with, IE animate over it.
Failhorse
Red Admin

Re: If you know about photoshop + need meet the spy in avi

by Echoplex » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:55 pm

I have the entire CS5 suite and Final Cut Pro at work, let me know what you need done

All stock errythang
Echoplex

by Smeemo » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:30 pm

One idea: Use seconds 20-28. Heavy breaks down door, and the group is so relieved to see the glowing critical sandvich is still safe. Cut after "All right then."

Note that I have no idea if that's possible, and that I have no idea what FH actually wants done. :P
Smeemo

by Failhorse » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:38 pm

I wanted to do the computer scene where it lights up Critsandvich.com in every frame instead of red spy in base. Then cut to the heavy running through the door. about 12 seconds worth
also wanted to cut the spy saying your mother with critsandvich.com at the end ==)
Failhorse
Red Admin

by NuclearWatermelon » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:41 pm

What compression codecs do you want the AVI in?
NuclearWatermelon

by Failhorse » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:30 pm

Doesn't matter. I can open anything. quality is for youtube.... bleck.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by squar3d » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:26 am

if you want to rip 'Meet the Spy' straight from youtube, I would recommend http://www.youtubedownloaderhd.com/ and that will get you an mp4 file. As far as editing goes you can use Windows Movie maker, but its a little buggy and kind of messy. You can download 30 day trials of Premiere Pro or Vegas (I prefer Vegas), which will give you a non linear editing environment and better tools for graphic overlays. As far as trying to do photoshopesk stuff while in motion, you will probably have to use Adobe After affects (im pretty sure a trial is available for that too). I've never used After affects , so you are on your own with that one. If it is just one specific frame you want to use, usu. I will just screen cap and edit then just reimport it into the timeline in your video project. Most video players tend to use graphic card acceleration so when you try to press "prntscrn" it will just give you a large black box. However, Quicktime loads the entire video into memory , and you can set it as cpu limited, which will then allow you to screen capture and then edit in photoshop.

If you are trying to convert video files to different formats, I would suggest Super http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html (Note it is a real PAIN trying to find the download link) I've been using it to convert videos and audio for a couple years now.
squar3d
Donator

by Vivi Hill » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:41 am

Download meet the spy on steam, then go to the steamapps folder to fetch the raw file. It's mp4 or avi or something.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

Return to Spam Fest