What are you gonna be doing on Sunday?

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

What are you gonna be doing on Sunday?

by VoltySquirrel » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:04 pm

I'm doing anything Halloween related. So, I'm watching the Exorcist, Let The Right One In, and Night of the Living Dead, settling in for the premier of the new zombie show The Walking Dead on AMC, and I'm playing the new Undead Nightmare DLC for Red Dead Redemption and, of course, TF2. Best part, except for TF2, I've never played/watched any of that, so its new to me. What about you?
VoltySquirrel

Re: What are you gonna be doing on Sunday?

by Enigma » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:34 pm

I'm gonna play Amnesia: Dark Descent at midnight
Enigma

by Gho$T » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:46 pm

^^ I still refuse to play that game unless I have every light in my house on :evil:

But I will be playing games like normal what ever I feel like
ImageImage Image
Gho$T
Donator

by Ackybur » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:15 pm

We don't celebrate Halloween on Sunday in Utah, so on Saturday I will be going on a date to a haunted house in costume (i will be the mad hatter). And, then a party shortly after. Sadly my night has to end early because of stupid work on sunday.
Ackybur
Donator

by Dr_Dragon » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:21 pm

I will be egging people's houses and throwing toilet paper in trees. I will also be giving out candy with razor blades in them and poisonous candy for fun! So if you are in my neighborhood, come on over and I'll give you some candy!
So [insert name here], how was your day?
Dr_Dragon

by Ackybur » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:41 pm

Dr_Dragon wrote:I will be egging people's houses and throwing toilet paper in trees. I will also be giving out candy with razor blades in them and poisonous candy for fun! So if you are in my neighborhood, come on over and I'll give you some candy!

sounds like we have a devious pediophile on our hands.
Ackybur
Donator

by supersonic5000 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:50 pm

TF2 in the afternoon, then work. My halloween festivities are just playing Mann Manor. :lol:
supersonic5000

by VoltySquirrel » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:49 am

Admiral Ackybur wrote:We don't celebrate Halloween on Sunday in Utah, so on Saturday I will be going on a date to a haunted house in costume (i will be the mad hatter). And, then a party shortly after. Sadly my night has to end early because of stupid work on sunday.

I remember that bullcrap. Halloween is not Halloween if it's not on the 31st. That's just one of the reasons I got sick and tired of Utah. Morman's LITERALLY run the state. For anyone of a different religion, is lax on the subject, or doesn't have one, has to deal with it. Well, I hope you enjoy your date tonight. You better be a sexy Mad Hatter. :twisted:
VoltySquirrel

by Ackybur » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:07 am

VoltySquirrel wrote:
Admiral Ackybur wrote:We don't celebrate Halloween on Sunday in Utah, so on Saturday I will be going on a date to a haunted house in costume (i will be the mad hatter). And, then a party shortly after. Sadly my night has to end early because of stupid work on sunday.

I remember that bullcrap. Halloween is not Halloween if it's not on the 31st. That's just one of the reasons I got sick and tired of Utah. Morman's LITERALLY run the state. For anyone of a different religion, is lax on the subject, or doesn't have one, has to deal with it. Well, I hope you enjoy your date tonight. You better be a sexy Mad Hatter. :twisted:

You know how halloween destroys the female costume....soooo of course!
Ackybur
Donator

by NuclearWatermelon » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:50 pm

I'll be removing the door bell on Sunday, then turning off all the lights and doing what I always do on a Sunday night, playing some game or watching some show.
NuclearWatermelon

by Mike808 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:40 pm

im gonna be playing tennis :3
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

Return to Spam Fest