Obese Ohio Man Found Fused to Chair He Sat in for 2 Years

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

by Mad Anthony » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:07 am

*** UPDATE -- This guy later died in the hospital ***

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/03/2 ... t-2-years/

A morbidly obese Ohio man was in the hospital Tuesday after police found him fused to a chair he had not moved from in two years and were forced to cut a hole in the wall of his house just to get him out, WTRF-TV reported.

The unnamed man lived with two ab More..le-bodied roommates -- including his girlfriend, who officials said fed him since he never got up -- in a home in Bellaire, Ohio. The roommates called police upon finding the man unresponsive on Sunday.

Officers who responded to the scene said that the man's skin was fused to the fabric of chair and that he was sitting in his own feces and urine with maggots visible.

One officer said it was the worst thing he had ever responded to. Another told the local TV station he had to throw away his uniform after helping remove the man from the chair.

"The living room where the man lived in his chair was very filthy, very deplorable. It's unbelievable that somebody lives in conditions like that," Jim Chase, a local city code enforcer, told WTRF.

"I instructed the landlord this [Monday] morning and the two people, the tenants at the house, they had to get it cleaned, there's no way they can live in something like that, and so they are working on it," he added.

The landlord told WTRF that the man used to be an active person and said she had no idea how bad his condition was since he covered himself with a blanket every time she came to visit
Last edited by Mad Anthony on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madness is to think of too many things in succession too fast, or of one thing too exclusively. - VOLTAIRE (1694-1778)
Mad Anthony
Donator

Re: Obese Ohio Man Found Fused to Chair He Sat in for 2 Year

by GoDM1N » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:07 am

Thought I'd let you guys know. I'm okay... was just in a very deep sleep ...
GoDM1N
Donator
Win a prize if you can read my avatar

by Hatred » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:18 am

lol godmin
also known as csn broken [UbM]
Hatred
Donator

by HibiscusKazeneko » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:29 pm

And I thought it was bad when that one woman was forced to live on her toilet for 2 years... :shock:
HibiscusKazeneko

Return to Spam Fest