Comet to bounce off Earth like sort of galactic pinball

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Comet to bounce off Earth like sort of galactic pinball

by Smeemo » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Okay, not really, but check this out! http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=elenin&orb=1

Set the "Center" to "Earth" and the time to "1 day," and hit the fast-forward button.

:shock:

I'm thinking my compound will be in Canada. You're all welcome to join my new cult (name pending). I had this great idea of how reptile aliens would hop off the comet and torture us if we didn't become their slaves, but then I spent five minutes on the Internet looking for information about the comet and found several people have apparently beaten me to the punch.
Smeemo

Re: Comet to bounce off Earth like sort of galactic pinball

by Toaster » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:15 pm

Smeemo wrote:Okay, not really, but check this out! http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=elenin&orb=1

Set the "Center" to "Earth" and the time to "1 day," and hit the fast-forward button.

:shock:

I'm thinking my compound will be in Canada. You're all welcome to join my new cult (name pending). I had this great idea of how reptile aliens would hop off the comet and torture us if we didn't become their slaves, but then I spent five minutes on the Internet looking for information about the comet and found several people have apparently beaten me to the punch.

They would only enslave us after billions of years when they develop arms and stuff
La migliore armatura è di tenere fuori di gamma
Toaster

Re: Comet to bounce off Earth like sort of galactic pinball

by Smeemo » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Dood, they already enslaved us millions of years ago when they WROTE OUR DNA or something for some nefarious purpose. They just visit us whenever this comet comes around every 5000 years to wreak "bonus havoc." I think it's like shore leave for sailors, but instead of getting chlamydia or otherwise contributing to the local gene pool, they hand out loincloths and blueprints for pyramids. :o

Since all the evil reptile stuff seems to be off-limits, I think for my cult I'll exploit the coincidence (or is it?? oo-ee-oo-ee-oooooooo) that the Epic of Gilgamesh and the story of Noah supposedly took place about 5000 years ago. "The next Great Flood is coming! Now get nekkid and please your master."
Smeemo

Return to Spam Fest