MotoVlogz

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

MotoVlogz

by GoDM1N » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:44 pm

GoDM1N
Donator
Win a prize if you can read my avatar

Re: MotoVlogz

by Toaster » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Waterfest in NJ, not sure what the distance is for you but it's a 12 hour drive for me, last year was amaaaaazing. So many chill people at american car events, it blows UR out of the water. It's mostly all volks/audi since its aka "volksfest" but theres always a few bike crews that show up too.

I also like my e-friends as much as my rl friends as odd as that may seem to some. I'll throw up a sub though I like your helm-cam vlog idea a lot lol.
La migliore armatura è di tenere fuori di gamma
Toaster

by GoDM1N » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:02 am

Toaster wrote:Waterfest in NJ, not sure what the distance is for you but it's a 12 hour drive for me, last year was amaaaaazing. So many chill people at american car events, it blows UR out of the water. It's mostly all volks/audi since its aka "volksfest" but theres always a few bike crews that show up too.

I also like my e-friends as much as my rl friends as odd as that may seem to some. I'll throw up a sub though I like your helm-cam vlog idea a lot lol.

Actually about AR, I'm talking about the "Ozarks" meetup. Its a meet up with other MotoVlogers

Last edited by GoDM1N on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
GoDM1N
Donator
Win a prize if you can read my avatar

by tehs4ndman » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:35 am

very impressed with the motorcycle + vlog skills..

youtube channel with tf2 vids xD subscribe!! http://www.youtube.com/user/tehs4ndman

trade me!!! http://www.tf2items.com/id/tehs4ndman
tehs4ndman

Return to Spam Fest