Need more games? 17 for $4.99

Announcements and news related to Crit Sandvich.

Need more games? 17 for $4.99

by Failhorse » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:01 pm

The complete Command and Conquer collection at Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Command-Conquer-U ... ollection+[Online+Game+Code]&tag=bfblfrad-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957
Failhorse
Red Admin

Re: Need more games? 17 for $4.99

by Nikki Wolf » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:23 pm

Someone might want to Photoshop the bottom stuff, because there is no new C&C game now. IT BE CANNED SOUP!
Nikki Wolf

by ovishee » Sat May 24, 2014 4:43 am

How does a game server work? I am a complete novice when it come to gaming. I have recently been asked to invest in a game cyber where people go to play computer games and pay by time spent. I have heard the words game server from their discussions. can somebody explain to me how this work and how a computer game business works.
ovishee

by Balubish » Sat May 24, 2014 8:55 am

ovishee wrote:How does a game server work? I am a complete novice when it come to gaming. I have recently been asked to invest in a game cyber where people go to play computer games and pay by time spent. I have heard the words game server from their discussions. can somebody explain to me how this work and how a computer game business works.

Personally I have never heard of a game that cost for the amount of time u spend in a server but I have tried different online games though.
For example: I have played Project Entropia now its called Entropia Universe. The game is free to download and play but to get somewhere u basicly need to put money into the game to evolve faster, get better weapon otherwise the game will take forever to get upgrades. And Entropia is are a really complex game, you can hunt for hide or other items, mine for parts in the ground, raid toghether as a member in a clan, fight robot sociaties that come to the planet buy ur own house, develop ur own weapons or computer chips. I can go on almost for a book size thingy how big the game is. But to get even close to any of it you probably would want to spend some money in it.
Then u have games like World of Warcraft or Elder Scrolls Online that you pay for the game and also pay a montly fee. But you can play as much as you want those months you pay for it. Personally I hate this. I rather pay for the game or a montly fee not both. Cause that is fuckin stupid in my opinion.
Then you have games like TF2 also a free game with implementation of a buy system for example keys or other items that u can buy too. Keys to open crates to get some random stuff. Mostly cool hats though. But the good part is you dont have too.
Hopefully that cleared up that question some. Do you have a link to this Cyber investment ur talking about?

And yeah you guys that think WoW was the first online big user game nah nah. Project Entropia "Swedish developer" was actually 3 years before WoW was realeased. Murica fuck yeah :P

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Return to News