Nintendo video game pioneer Hiroshi Yamauchi dies at 85

Announcements and news related to Crit Sandvich.

Nintendo video game pioneer Hiroshi Yamauchi dies at 85

by Thomas The Train » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:02 pm

Credit to /u/Animatethis of reddit for drawing this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroshi_Yamauchi

He dies in the same city Nintendo was founded, 124 years ago.
Thomas The Train
Donator

Re: Nintendo video game pioneer Hiroshi Yamauchi dies at 85

by Knees of Justice » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Saw this, it's really sad... the man deserves a lot of respect. He pretty much shaped and saved the video game industry, not to mention bringing a lot of my favorite Nintendo characters to life.

RIP
MY SWORD HAND TWITCHES...
Knees of Justice
Pink Admin
Hey there

by Thomas The Train » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:36 am

More Pics:

Game Over Hiroshi

Thomas The Train
Donator

by megamoose » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:55 am

This is probably one of the biggest deaths in the world at this time. He was the innovator of such a good company and he (almost) knew what games would skyrocket at the day of the sale. As just like everything, I think Nintendo won't even be close to the same.
megamoose
Donator

by Balubish » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:30 am

oziliyaa wrote:I want to buy a Nintendo? Hey. Im from UK and I want to buy a nintendo wii. Ive never had any of the nintendo so please don't laugh because for me it's quite complicated stuff :p If i want to buy a nintendo wii do i need to buy a nintendo before? Or if I buy just a " bax called nintendo wii " and plug it into the telly its gona work :D ? Do You think nintendo wii is good and worth its money ?

Well you need a complete Nintendo Wii with power supply controllers and IR interface and games to play any.
Like this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wii-console-bundle-Plus-2-Call-of-Duty-games-and-variety-sports-games-/191030166936?pt=Video_Games&hash=item2c7a490598

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

by xalde » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:34 am

oziliyaa wrote:I want to buy a Nintendo? Hey. Im from UK and I want to buy a nintendo wii. Ive never had any of the nintendo so please don't laugh because for me it's quite complicated stuff :p If i want to buy a nintendo wii do i need to buy a nintendo before? Or if I buy just a " bax called nintendo wii " and plug it into the telly its gona work :D ? Do You think nintendo wii is good and worth its money ?

Based on the grammar, resurrection of an old thread, and being a new account with this as the very first post I'm going to assume this is just some sort of spambot. However I need some amusement so I'll bite.

If you're looking to get a Wii at this time you might as well just go and get a Wii U. Here's a link to it from the amazon's UK site: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Wii-32GB-Premium-Pack/dp/B008B5YB4W/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1389881901&sr=8-7&keywords=nintendo+wii. You're looking to spend about 220 pounds for the system alone, with each game for the Wii/Wii U costing 15 - 40 pounds each. A Wii U plays all the Wii games as well as Wii U games, and has an online store where you can buy and download games from older consoles (NES, SNES, etc).

The system is really easy to set up, just follow the instructions included in the box.
xalde
Donator

by Maringue » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:42 pm

xalde wrote:Based on the grammar, resurrection of an old thread, and being a new account with this as the very first post I'm going to assume this is just some sort of spambot. However I need some amusement so I'll bite.

Yep, spambot. The IP address from India is a dead give away.
Maringue
Blue Admin

Return to News