And now for something completely different.

Announcements and news related to Crit Sandvich.

And now for something completely different.

by Failhorse » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:27 pm

Thought I would share this, as I doubt it will make the lamestream media.
Remember, when shit happens in the world. The few don't represent the many.
Failhorse
Red Admin

Re: And now for something completely different.

by Guy » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:33 am

All it takes is a few rotten apples, and the media to say it was a wide spread apple virus that ruined em.
The staggering amount of apples found rotten due to the virus jumps to a total of 4 today, the WHO are thing of classifying it as an epidemic.

Stay tuned! Are your apples infected with apple rot? Found how to tell after these messages!
What do you mean syringes don't go there? I am the doctor here... they go where I say they go.
Guy
Donator
Herr Doktor

by Rologton » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:05 am

It's all because it's more sensational to make people think we're fighting Islam, instead of the truth. The truth is we're fighting a group of Islamic people who are bastardising verses of the Qur'an for their own goals. The majority of Muslims know their religion to be a peaceful one.

The terrorists are no different than Christianity during the Crusades and the Inquisition.
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

by Phantom » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:50 am

Rologton wrote:It's all because it's more sensational to make people think we're fighting Islam, instead of the truth. The truth is we're fighting a group of Islamic people who are bastardising verses of the Qur'an for their own goals. The majority of Muslims know their religion to be a peaceful one.

The terrorists are no different than Christianity during the Crusades and the Inquisition.

You should read the Koran, and get back to me on that peaceful part.
Westbox is still Bestbox
Phantom
Blue Admin
Resident Ballonicorn Expert

by Maringue » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:04 am

Rologton wrote:The terrorists are no different than Christianity being practiced by the likes of Pat Robertson and Tony Perkins right now.

Fixed that for you.
Maringue
Blue Admin

by Repoman » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:00 am

All the arabs Ive met here in Tampa are really cool people. But you get one talking about religion, its amazing how much they suddenly dislike the "american" culture.

*edit since other news posts are like this one*
Repoman

by Maringue » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:12 am

Repoman wrote:All the Christians Ive met here in Tampa are really cool people. But you get one talking about religion, its amazing how much they suddenly dislike the "american" culture.

This statement is also equally correct. Maybe we as a country should stop blaming an entire religion for the acts of a few dumbasses when we have the same number of dumbasses in our own country, they just happen to be Christians.
Maringue
Blue Admin

by Repoman » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:22 am

Maringue wrote:
Repoman wrote:All the Christians Ive met here in Tampa are really cool people. But you get one talking about religion, its amazing how much they suddenly dislike the "american" culture.

This statement is also equally correct. Maybe we as a country should stop blaming an entire religion for the acts of a few dumbasses when we have the same number of dumbasses in our own country, they just happen to be Christians.

“All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about something by blaming him, but you won't succeed in changing whatever it is about you that is making you unhappy.” ~Wayne Dyer
Repoman

by stanley » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Phantom wrote:
Rologton wrote:It's all because it's more sensational to make people think we're fighting Islam, instead of the truth. The truth is we're fighting a group of Islamic people who are bastardising verses of the Qur'an for their own goals. The majority of Muslims know their religion to be a peaceful one.

you should read the bible and tell me its completely peaceful. Both books are pretty violent. I find it funny that you are hating on the Qur'an when parts of the bible are just as bad, yet for some reason Christianity is a peaceful religion, and Islam is not.
Also, youre saying muslims arent peaceful because the Qur'an isnt. Isn't it possible to only believe certain things from the Qur'an? I would hope you think so, because im sure you dont believe everything in the bible.

Wanted: sassy middle aged black man, big butt, bigger heart

snowsickle: it isnt a donor privilege to spawncamp
stanley

by GoDM1N » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:34 pm

My co-worker told me about this at work. She thinks we should go to war with them over it. I told her shes a dumb fuck.
GoDM1N
Donator
Win a prize if you can read my avatar

by Spyder » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:18 pm

stanley wrote:
Phantom wrote:

you should read the bible and tell me its completely peaceful. Both books are pretty violent. I find it funny that you are hating on the Qur'an when parts of the bible are just as bad, yet for some reason Christianity is a peaceful religion, and Islam is not.
Also, youre saying muslims arent peaceful because the Qur'an isnt. Isn't it possible to only believe certain things from the Qur'an? I would hope you think so, because im sure you dont believe everything in the bible.

All religions have/had traits of barbaric behavior, or various punishments that are frowned upon today in the 21st century.

Islam and Christianity are not "religions of peace" - but their followers can choose to be peaceful. When Muslims/Christians claim that they use the Koran/Bible as their "moral guide" (the few bad apples excluded) they're only talking about the good bits.

Most people have a conscience, and that helps them distinguish the good from the bad.

And now for something completely different,
Image Image
Spyder

by Phantom » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:26 am

stanley wrote:
Phantom wrote:

I think your the one that should read the bible, it states no where that you should convert everybody you see or kill them, Qur'an however does.
Im not shure what part about Christianity confuses people, step 1. you ask for forgiveness step2. you receive forgiveness step 3. profit.
Its really just that simple, anything else people tack on, is basically wrong.

I will also bring up that a majority of the worlds good deed causes are christian.

And the greatest irony of it all is, you guys always make it out like its Christians that ruin the world, and you guys are all a big supporter of gay rights, jump down Christians ever chance you get, but fail to even have a small complaint about Muslims hanging gays in the middle east.

Perhaps you should start with the worst case of "violation of human rights" and work your way back to the US.

In any case im done discussing this matter, I just thought id post my view on it.
Westbox is still Bestbox
Phantom
Blue Admin
Resident Ballonicorn Expert

by Repoman » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:40 am

I think your the one that should read the bible, it states no where that you should convert everybody you see or kill them, Qur'an however does.
Im not shure what part about Christianity confuses people, step 1. you ask for forgiveness step2. you receive forgiveness step 3. profit.
Its really just that simple, anything else people tack on, is basically wrong.

I will also bring up that a majority of the worlds good deed causes are christian.

Also note that people use just the old testament to claim that Christianity is a violent religion.
1. The old testament laws and rules are no longer used, even by the Jews.
2. As harsh as the laws and rules of the old testament were, they were the best at the time in comparison to all the ancient middle eastern civilizations. (Babylonians, Assyrians, Hittites, Canaanites, Egyptians). The Israelites dealt with matters in a more logical matter than that of the "eye for an eye" that the babylonians used, for example. You also have to take into consideration the translation errors from Hebrew to Greek to Latin to English, etc.

Historcial, christianity doesnt have a good background, as with most religions. However, a majority of christians/catholics have moved beyond the medieval mindset and progressed to the modern world. Islam for the most part has not progressed well in modern times, but its not just the religions fault. Islam had a golden age, until the Crusades occurred and Mongols invaded, the Timurids invaded,and then the Seljuk Turks. After the Ottomans, the world powers divided up the middle east, and continued to do so after WWII. So in a world of complete and constant chaos, and constant changes of who is in charge, of course they are going to be a violent uneducated peoples, not conformed to normal western society. Its very unfortunate that the Caliphs of the golden ages fell apart, especially the one that held and maintained the library of Baghdad, which was sadly destroyed by mongols. :(
Societies that are not well progressed, and have strong religion of course will be more violent. History has shown this over and over again.
Repoman

by Maringue » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:01 am

Phantom wrote:I will also bring up that a majority of the worlds good deed causes are christian.

This is an insanely myopic world view.
Maringue
Blue Admin

by fingerman » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:34 pm

Maringue wrote:
Phantom wrote:I will also bring up that a majority of the worlds good deed causes are christian.

'merica
fingerman
Red Admin
Author of: The Pushers Guide to Little Carts

by Failhorse » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:47 am

Maringue wrote:

And completely wrong.
For those ignorant on such matters, try searching Zakat. A lesser known part of the muslim faith. And remember two things. There are more Muslims than Christians, and they have more money. And don't brag about charitable givings. Or siphon them through the Vatican. The pope doesn't need a gold mitre for every day of the week.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by Hatred » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:40 pm

*sigh* this has been done with every religion to ever exist ... ppl may get mad but ... i say this knowing it might offend some ppl ... but in my opinion religion is a crutch and excuse ... christians f**ked this world way worse than every other religion in the world combined ... and except for the child diddling they got better ... and i say that better loosly ...

if only ppl would realize that the only true god is sandvich ...
also known as csn broken [UbM]
Hatred
Donator

by Repoman » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:47 pm

For all the terrible things done in history by "Christians", a smart christian would say that they were not true Christians.

I mean the same thing goes on today for Muslims, they say terrorists are not Muslims. However people generally harbor more hatred for Christians, because that's the group that is held to the higher standard in most western societies.

Its easy to hate hypocrites.
But its not easy to judge yourself.

Found this that someone wrote and I liked how it was worded.
Many people have pent up anger which they wish to release. Further, for those who are uninformed "christians" is usually used as a blanketed term to encompass every christian on the planet regardless of their affiliation or personal beliefs. Essentially when one group of christians says something the injured party may or may not take their frustrations out on the collective group. Also radical groups generally become more prevalent in the media, thus becoming the poster figure for certain groups. For Example : When terrorists (who just so happen to be muslim) attack the U.S. suddenly every follower of Islam within the world becomes a potential terrorist due to social media and misconceptions.
Repoman

Return to News