Farewell

Announcements and news related to Crit Sandvich.

Re: Farewell

Postby Balubish » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:22 am

dont u laugh at me mr. ikea[/quote]
:P

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Postby Mike808 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:29 am

I blame snowsickle
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

Postby taco man » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:06 pm

Im not sure how many of you guys remember me, but holy shit my childhood of pc gaming was ALL on TF2 and the Love Nest/Fun Boxes. Some of the most fun I have ever had in my life was legit on those servers lol. If any of you wanna connect again, add me on steam: mrpizzamoon

Also this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8g2sqYzsQw
taco man
Donator
Dota 2. for it all. Its a 30$ value!

Postby Fencerboy » Tue May 08, 2018 8:58 pm

Thanks for the best community and vidya games a guy could ask for. I couldn't have asked for a better place and group of people.

Wishin' ya all the best.
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

Postby Smeemo » Wed May 16, 2018 8:49 am

R.I.P., Critsandvich.

Find me on PSN if you like to play fighting games.

xoxoxoxo
Smeemo

Re: Farewell csn

Postby jack » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:53 am

Hey, I'm jack. Some of you might remember me as the annoying Irish kid on the Chicago slaybox servers. Without sounding like a sap, I became anxious and couldn't talk to anyone, so I became depressed. I would refuse to go to school, and would so sit at home board. I decided one morning to start TF2, a game I had only played in trade servers before for 1v1s with a friend. As I stopped taking to real life people, I found csn.
I for some reason felt able to talk to you people, who I didn't know, even tho I couldn't talk to people in real life. I spent more time in csn, sometimes even with no one online, just waiting for someone to join so I could talk to them. I remember my first time joining the server and arguing with balubish, and then being given a strange killstreak sniper by someone for holding my ground XD. You people raised me into the person I am today. I started taking seziours after trying to come off meds, and had to be sedated and put in hospital. I dont remember this time, but know I was on the server probably chatting shit. As the seziours got worse, I had to stop playing.
When they slowly stopped, I would try to join back to the server, but even just the music of TF2 would cause me to have a panic attack or even a sezour. The doctor told me it was how my body remembered. I had developed a phobia of the game, and so couldn't talk to the friends I had made without being reminded of the game. As the seziours stopped and I became more myself, being able to remember things for now longer than a few hours, I went to join the server, only to find it gone. I will forever remember playing here. Goodbye csn
jack
Donator

Previous

Return to News