Future of CSN: A Grand Misguided Plan -Miopic discussion

You review games and life. We post it in the blog

Future of CSN: A Grand Misguided Plan -Miopic discussion

Postby Repoman » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:51 pm

Failhorse wrote:Everyone here is mature enough to know how to act in said server.

This is not true, on both sides of the current admins. The only issue I have with merging admins, is having a slaybox admin coming on the fun server and acting like douche. Thats the simplest way to state it, and I state it that way because yes I know the fun server has some nasty infamy, and its the butt of most jokes on the slayboxes. If the admin powers to certain servers remain separated, then its fine. Because also, all of sudden fun admins can admin on slayboxes...scary right?

I think regardless of how the slay box admins and pink admins view each other, this change where we admin all servers may not go over so well on both sides of admin.

Also, I could mod the minecraft server, or maintain bukkit on it. Ive done it before and Ive done it with friends on personal servers. Its not hard to do, just alot of trial and error. But I could get it running to where we have all the essential plugins to make it a decent server.
Repoman

Re: Future of CSN: A Grand Misguided Plan (Maybe)

Postby GoDM1N » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:14 pm

Personally don't think combining Blue and Pink would work. For one they're two different communities and for the most part they don't get along, or at least they haven't in the past. Assuming we did combine them we'd have to make sure the blue admins understand the rules on the pink server, as they are very different. However in my opinion it's just easier to have pink and blue
GoDM1N
Donator
Win a prize if you can read my avatar

Re: Future of CSN: A Grand Misguided Plan (Maybe)

Postby Failhorse » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:23 pm

Thanks for being complete dicks and ignoring everything else i said.

cheers.
Failhorse
Red Admin

Re: Future of CSN: A Grand Misguided Plan -Miopic discussion

Postby Nikki Wolf » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:47 pm

To be honest, I'm fine with a merge. I know I'm not really so social outside of the servers, but I don't really see any sort of fuss about the fun servers or any of the pinkmins in the Slayboxes from any of the bluemins. *shrugs* I don't know, though.
Nikki Wolf

Postby Arty_pn » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:39 pm

No admin will get fired unless they do something stupid.

^^
I'm fine with mixing.
Will current admins have reign over other servers? I have every game except NS2 and DayZ.
Arty_pn

Postby Failhorse » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:32 pm

arty post on the other tread if it's about the games or plan.
Failhorse
Red Admin

Postby Repoman » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:43 pm

I was going to say, Fail, that I liked everything else in your post...I just didnt criticize anything else because it was fine.

I dont think silence means we are ignoring what you said.
Repoman

Postby Rologton » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:16 am

I mean, I know for me and a lot of the other BLUmins, mixing adminship really wouldn't change anything. Nothing against the Funboxes, but I just have no interest in the games played on them, except for maybe Dodgeball on occasion. Even if I had Admin on them, I honestly wouldn't go on any more than I already do, which is to say, almost never.

At that, I do think we should all have Admin on the servers playing the Halloween maps. I remember half way through last year's maps Blumins lost Admin on the server playing them. It came down to an issue with all the Blumins not giving a shit if you kill people on the maps (being as there was no actual rule against it) and a bunch of the Pinkmins enforcing not killing. On that note, we should address that issue, because it got annoying last year.
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

Postby Ninja » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:57 pm

The main thing I have ever done is trying not to kill each other during a boss, as people do want their items, better than having the majority of people complaining cause no one can ever kill the boss. Leading to more people leaving and going somewhere else.

Other than that there is no rule against killing in the pink servers and no admins that we have currently will ever enforce not killing.
Either way it seems they want to make sb2 and snows box halloween maps (being snows box is mixed admins the former is not)
Ninja
Donator
Sgt Sarcasm

Postby Balubish » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:29 pm

Ninja wrote:The main thing I have ever done is trying not to kill each other during a boss, as people do want their items, better than having the majority of people complaining cause no one can ever kill the boss. Leading to more people leaving and going somewhere else.

Other than that there is no rule against killing in the pink servers and no admins that we have currently will ever enforce not killing.
Either way it seems they want to make sb2 and snows box halloween maps (being snows box is mixed admins the former is not)

Yeah I didn't get my item last year. But doesn't matter that much. Maybe more too others.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Next

Return to Community Reviews and Commentary