There were some awesome moments during this tournament. There were some upsets, miracles, tears, shocks & awe's, and shenanigans. Here are my 5 favorite moments and I hope to see others as well.
5. The cry of the fallen champion: Although I nearly cried after being in a battle since 9:30 am just to lose 3:30 pm, there was a moment that I will never forget. After too losing to snakes team everyone was answering my question over and over again. "Is it over?..." After Birdie/Fluffage finally declared my teams loss I let out without a doubt my loudest scream I have ever done in my entire life. it lasted for 6 seconds and probably broke some ones headphones. If anyone recorded this.... post it on Youtube....
4. Balubish's Triple: I told him he would become a man if he was on my team.... Though some how this man with 149 ping and lack of orbiting skills managed to pull off one (but not at the exact same instant) triple kill in a round.
3. The Day of the bread story: Anthid brought up an event in my tf2 career that was extremely funny. During the bread update I made a mistake.... I made 15 hats.... into bread boxes...... all those hates died on that day just so I could get bread items.... every time I made a box my friends told me "JOHN YOU IDIOT NOOO! ITS NOT WORTH IT JUST STOP YOUR ADDICTED!!!" but I kept going. Every time I told them it was fine my voice became more and more weak and defeated until eventually I was left with the hats I wear to this very day were left... I explained this to the whole server and they bursted out laughing.
2. LET THE BAGEL DECIDE: Teams wanted to be put on different sides for one round and people were debating. Bagel then says "Let the bagel decide" My humor kicks in and this is what I said. "Okay yeah lets do that! here! we are going to take this damn bagel and butter it! NOW! IF THE BUTTER SIDE HITS THE FLOOR (team A) GETS BLUE! IF THE BUTTER SIDE LANDS FACING THE ROOF (Team B) GETS BLUE!" after I screamed and chuckled my way through that people with mics were crying in laughter and making references to Shamalons shitty movie "Devil" and after that went on to talk about shitty movies.
1. Bro move/HORRIFIC GAMBLE!!!: After losing the game Someone Special decided to give me a key. For two months of waiting for this tournament, and waiting to win it to grab as many keys as I could I was defeated. But then he shared a key with me, making me drop a single tear because that was such a bro move. HOWEVER!!! I waited for nearly one hour to get that key (for good reasons because you know the "REAL" winners needed their prizes first) I got my key and hear from Balubish. Balubish just unboxed an unusual. I congrat him and tell him I'm unboxing in the slayboxes and he wishes me luck. SO LETS RECAP!
A: WAITED 2 MONTHS TO GET A BUNCH OF KEYS!
B: LOST SEVERLY!
C: LOST MY TWO YEAR CHAMPION REIGN TITLE!
D: bro move was very bro.
E: WAITED FOREVER FOR BRO MOVE! (still very bro)
F: BALUBISH WINS HUGE IN UNBOXING AND SHOWS ME A GOOD QUALITY VIDEO OF IT!
Finally after all of the hardships that lasted from 9:30 am to 4:50 pm I unbox.... hoping for either an unusual.... instead.... I got a strange Persian Persuader..... I screamed in agony........ that weapon is worth less than a key..... that moment I declared worse then the day of the bread.... But it was still funny to talk about.
Well this is defiantly my longest post ever.... I hope next year will be better with more teams (but for F&^k sake....... no double elimination...) and my chance to reclaim my throne. I even promise... there will be less insults from me... that's now specials job since he is the three year champ now
One frying pan is all I need to re-enact 300 in a server for 24.