Server Feedback

Counter Strike Source and CS:GO

Re: Server Feedback

Postby Bullet Whiz » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Well in what i've seen the css server is going the same way as it did last time with meat boy's server no one is ever on I dont get why we made another one. Sorry to sound douchey but i dont see the point. :?
Least Involved In The Forums Ever!
Bullet Whiz
Donator
That One Lifeless Funserver Regular!

Postby Mad Anthony » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:48 pm

We need a CSN CSS steam group. Then we need to invite players that are already playing the game. I think we need an event to kick off the steam group. Any suggestions?

we could have a raffle.. or create a gun game event where the winner receives a prize
Madness is to think of too many things in succession too fast, or of one thing too exclusively. - VOLTAIRE (1694-1778)
Mad Anthony
Donator

Postby JimBob » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:47 am

Bullet Whiz wrote:Well in what i've seen the css server is going the same way as it did last time with meat boy's server no one is ever on I dont get why we made another one. Sorry to sound douchey but i dont see the point. :?

From what I understand, Fingerman (correct me if I'm wrong?) had a spare CSS server just laying around and people were talking about CS:GO. He said we should start CSS to see if any people would play it.

@Mad Anthony The top 3 people in stats get donator status for a month? :P
๑ﭥ klanana: it's funny that you always thought i was a guy, named klare
JimBoBob: Fail, oaties!
๑ﭥ klanana: tbh, i always thought you were mean to me before because i was a girl
oaties: lol, really?
๑ﭥ klanana: then i found out you thought i was a guy.
JimBob

Previous

Return to Counter Strike