!!! ! !!! ! !!! ! !!! ! !!! ! !!!

Admin applications go here. Follow format please!

Re: !!! ! !!! ! !!! ! !!! ! !!! ! !!!

Postby Bubby » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:35 am

H-H...H-Hello?
User avatar
Bubby
Blue Admin
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:36 pm
Location: Niles, Ohio

Re: !!! ! !!! ! !!! ! !!! ! !!! ! !!!

Postby flufffage » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:24 pm

Bubby wrote:H-H...H-Hello?

STOP STEALING MY SHTICK
#opinions
pinkmins more like saltmins amirite
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Re: !!! ! !!! ! !!! ! !!! ! !!! ! !!!

Postby Bubby » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:26 pm

flufffage wrote:
Bubby wrote:H-H...H-Hello?

STOP STEALING MY MEME


Fixed.
User avatar
Bubby
Blue Admin
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:36 pm
Location: Niles, Ohio

Re: !!! ! !!! ! !!! ! !!! ! !!! ! !!!

Postby bluh » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:47 am

so when am i getting those powers hook me
up

ill b a kind and fair dictator
bluh
Donator
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:54 pm

Re: !!! ! !!! ! !!! ! !!! ! !!! ! !!!

Postby Poppet » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:16 am

bluh wrote:so when am i getting those powers hook me
up

ill b a kind and fair dictator


gurl u kray kray
Image
User avatar
Poppet
Blue Admin
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Re: !!! ! !!! ! !!! ! !!! ! !!! ! !!!

Postby bluh » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:21 am

Poppet wrote:
bluh wrote:so when am i getting those powers hook me
up

ill b a kind and fair dictator


gurl u kray kray


thank u
bluh
Donator
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:54 pm

Re: !!! ! !!! ! !!! ! !!! ! !!! ! !!!

Postby Poppet » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:23 am

bluh wrote:
Poppet wrote:
bluh wrote:so when am i getting those powers hook me
up

ill b a kind and fair dictator


gurl u kray kray


thank u


anytime bae
Image
User avatar
Poppet
Blue Admin
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Previous

Return to Help Wanted!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron