[Blue] Scubs application

Admin applications go here. Follow format please!

Re: [Blue] Scubs application

Postby Rumors » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:19 am

Balubish wrote:
But if we can get that elite group up more and start getting for example SB2 and preferably Westbox to become popular I think we should use the elite group for that.
And at that point we could need more admins for those servers "if" they become popular again. Believe me I have tried for years.
Problem with elite group aswell is for example, many have joined SB1 and just started to game and dont want to jump over and help pop, that includes admins and regulars.

Also a personal point I dont see the problem with many admins, but we are cooming up to a adminsplit and by that I would not have a problem one day that we have that many admins so we split up the ppl for different boxes, but can ofcourse help pop on any of them. I know that many tries to join SB1 when its at primetime and if ppl saw that for example SB2 or Westbox had ppl on ppl will eventually jump in.
But thats just a personal idea I have had. And by split I mean fav server still gonna be admin for all boxes.

I would like to see at least SB2 be more populated like it used to be. That's also true that as of now, SB1 doesn't need pop messages. I was the first to join SB1 yesterday and it filled up within 30-45 minutes.

I think splitting blue admins server responsibility would be good. "But I like to play with X player that is also admin" is something I can empathize with, but then maybe we should have more frequent admin vs community events.
Image[/url]Image
Rumors
Donator
Penndragoon

Postby Balubish » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:43 am

Rumors wrote:
Balubish wrote:
But if we can get that elite group up more and start getting for example SB2 and preferably Westbox to become popular I think we should use the elite group for that.
And at that point we could need more admins for those servers "if" they become popular again. Believe me I have tried for years.
Problem with elite group aswell is for example, many have joined SB1 and just started to game and dont want to jump over and help pop, that includes admins and regulars.

Also a personal point I dont see the problem with many admins, but we are cooming up to a adminsplit and by that I would not have a problem one day that we have that many admins so we split up the ppl for different boxes, but can ofcourse help pop on any of them. I know that many tries to join SB1 when its at primetime and if ppl saw that for example SB2 or Westbox had ppl on ppl will eventually jump in.
But thats just a personal idea I have had. And by split I mean fav server still gonna be admin for all boxes.

I would like to see at least SB2 be more populated like it used to be. That's also true that as of now, SB1 doesn't need pop messages. I was the first to join SB1 yesterday and it filled up within 30-45 minutes.

I think splitting blue admins server responsibility would be good. "But I like to play with X player that is also admin" is something I can empathize with, but then maybe we should have more frequent admin vs community events.

SB2 is a hard fucking nut to crack man. Either we have to make it stock only maps again or first get Westbox to startup. There is actually those "ping whores" that prefer westbox cause they live on the westside and I can totally understand that so no worries. Personally though my ping is over 200 on that so I cant do much over there or have much fun. Westbox have better scoring than SB2
so would be easier to full up also only stockmaps.

Thats actually a good idea to have events like Admin vs Community on the other servers to have them populated more and try stay there even after event ends to make more ppl flow through it.
Who will manage it is the question though? Maybe once a month thing for starters?

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Postby Lia_Rein » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:09 pm

"Another problem we have is the majority of the group are old members "Not age only Lia"" lul

Yeah I mostly only use the elite group messages if someone asks me to send out a message and I'm not on server with them. Generally sending game invites to CSn regulars or occasional visitors on my friends list who are either already on TF2 or are showing up as 'online' pops the server quicker than an event message from my experience at least. But I think there's no harm in making scrub mod or whatever for the elite group, it just means he won't have to send hobbes or me a request for an event first XD
Neff:Lia slowly building her CSnplayer database for nefarious purposes
Lia_Rein
Blue Admin
Not Liable for Rein damage

Postby WordToYourMothership » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:13 am

Balubish wrote: get Westbox to startup. ?

THE DREAM. I MISS WESTBOX SO MUCH
WordToYourMothership
Donator

Postby Lia_Rein » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:41 am

Wow did poppet just get burned by a bot? o.O

Oh it was a shadow copy pasta... still I'm claiming poppet got burned by a bot.

+revive scrubs app
Lia_Rein
Blue Admin

Postby fingerman » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:36 pm

Admin trial for scrub approved!
fingerman
Red Admin
Author of: The Pushers Guide to Little Carts

Postby 1#Scrub » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:38 pm

fingerman wrote:Admin trial for scrub approved!

1#Scrub
Donator

Postby Lia_Rein » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:56 pm

Scrub came into mumble to brag about this
Lia_Rein
Blue Admin

Postby flufffage » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:47 pm

Lia_Rein wrote:

Scrub came into mumble to brag about this

he told us he was admin, but he hes not there yet
hes lying make him stop
#opinions
pinkmins more like saltmins amirite
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

Postby HausOfJoel » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:44 am

This is my favorite meme
HausOfJoel