[Blue] Scubs application

Admin applications go here. Follow format please!

Re: [Blue] Scubs application

Postby Balubish » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:21 pm

Poppet wrote:At any rate, Scrub could just get admin on the elite group so he can post pops. Which I also need admin on.

You already are mate! So is Lia, Hobbes and the rest.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Postby Lia_Rein » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:38 pm

Balubish wrote:You already are mate! So is Lia, Hobbes and the rest.

I just made Poppet officer therenow after reading his post :P
Neff:Lia slowly building her CSnplayer database for nefarious purposes
Lia_Rein
Blue Admin
Not Liable for Rein damage

Postby 1#Scrub » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:27 pm

L0wsound wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about this...
:roll:

1#Scrub wrote:4. Any skills that can benefit the community?
My great sense of fashion.

Prove it.

Already did :D

Also "Scubs Application", I hate my life.
1#Scrub
Donator

Postby DerKrieger105 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:55 pm

Ehh.....

Scrub you're a good guy but you simply haven't been here that long and the fact is we have a serious over abundance of admins IMO at the moment. I just don't see it as necessary.

So regrettably I can't support your bid for admin.
CSn Bluemin- I'm pretentious and never leave the mic.

DerKrieger105
Blue Admin

Postby 1#Scrub » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Its all good man, but I gotta say during mid day theres like no admins on. We have a lot of admins but they aren't really spread out too well.
1#Scrub
Donator

Postby Rumors » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:32 pm

1#Scrub wrote:Its all good man, but I gotta say during mid day theres like no admins on. We have a lot of admins but they aren't really spread out too well.

I think admins are spread out enough, I don't see more than 30 minutes to an hour at most without an admin checking in. Plus you can always contact an admin to pop into a server for help. There are a lot more admins on CSn now than there were in past months as well. You can add an admin to steam or contact them through the CSn Steam group.

Also, if you or someone else is a donator, you can cast a vote to kick or ban someone yourself. Just remember to use it responsibly.

sm_votekick "username"
sm_voteban "username"

Donator Commands: http://critsandvich.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7157

CSn Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/critsandvichnetwork

CSn Elite Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/critsandvichelite
Image[/url]Image
Rumors
Donator
Penndragoon

Postby DerKrieger105 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:06 pm

Rumors wrote:
1#Scrub wrote:Its all good man, but I gotta say during mid day theres like no admins on. We have a lot of admins but they aren't really spread out too well.

I think admins are spread out enough, I don't see more than 30 minutes to an hour at most without an admin checking in. Plus you can always contact an admin to pop into a server for help. There are a lot more admins on CSn now than there were in past months as well. You can add an admin to steam or contact them through the CSn Steam group.

Also, if you or someone else is a donator, you can cast a vote to kick or ban someone yourself. Just remember to use it responsibly.

sm_votekick "username"
sm_voteban "username"

Donator Commands: http://critsandvich.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7157

CSn Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/critsandvichnetwork

CSn Elite Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/critsandvichelite

+1
CSn Bluemin- I'm pretentious and never leave the mic.

DerKrieger105
Blue Admin

Postby 1#Scrub » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:41 pm

Anywhosers some valid points have been brought up so I doubt Ill be put in trial, no hard feelings to people who dident want me as admin, I knew going in that my chances were on the slim side ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . I still want to put out pop messages tho
1#Scrub
Donator

Postby Poppet » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:18 pm

Okay to get this out of the way.

My Votes;
For Admin: No
For Group Admin/Mod: Iffy/Yes

It looks like server admin is already stacked no so I'm under the impression the application is denied for now. But, I don't see much point in not letting Scrub be an admin on the group so he can post pops. Even better if he only needs to be mod to do so.
Poppet
Blue Admin

Postby Balubish » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:09 am

So I guess I will add my view on this topic. We have a few active admins in the Elite Group, could maybe have a few more but as for now not really a must. Atleast not for SB1.
I think its funny that the last 5 admins or so that have applied I think all of them only applied for SB1. Blumin is for SB1, SB2 and Westbox.
Personally I dont care if Scrub gets a trial cause its not up to me anyways, but the blumins will vote for it later on anyway and its really up to fingerman to start that trial up if he thinks we need more.

About the Elitgroup. The group mainly is to pop servers and SB1 today pop itself without it, just invite friends and it will get going soon enough, ppl have been starting to join plenty.
We dont spam out messages in the Elite group, I mainly use it cause "Sweden" time if Im trying to pop earlier and now I rarely use it at all cause its not needed. Its enough just to send out some personal invites.
I guess early pop is for all EU admins, not sure but might only be me and Lia.

Another problem we have is the majority of the group are old members "Not age only Lia" that dont play that much or at all anymore. I asked finger to have a message in SB1 to build up the group and tell them to join the group with fresh meat "Diablo reference" new players that are often in SB1 and build the elite group up with those.
So far we gained maybe 20 new members in the group I think wich is good, but we still need more.
Cause of those 20 they all can be spread on playing at any point of the day and not when we send out pop messages. Beeing a popper i have sent out messages so many times and no one comes to the other servers at all.

We should not spam it cause it piss ppl off, I know that now when i joined TPF steam group cause they spam pop messages for each fucking server. So for SB1 I dont think we should use it at all unless its an early pop or maybe an major update that killed the server or similar. But prefer to use ur friendslist and send out invites there first.

But if we can get that elite group up more and start getting for example SB2 and preferably Westbox to become popular I think we should use the elite group for that.
And at that point we could need more admins for those servers "if" they become popular again. Believe me I have tried for years.
Problem with elite group aswell is for example, many have joined SB1 and just started to game and dont want to jump over and help pop, that includes admins and regulars.

So for Scrub as an trial admin im torn in the matter. We have many admins for the servers in general, but if we start populate and all help out on say Westbox we need regular admins that play there for example.

I give the trial responsebility to Fingerman.

Also a personal point I dont see the problem with many admins, but we are cooming up to a adminsplit and by that I would not have a problem one day that we have that many admins so we split up the ppl for different boxes, but can ofcourse help pop on any of them. I know that many tries to join SB1 when its at primetime and if ppl saw that for example SB2 or Westbox had ppl on ppl will eventually jump in.
But thats just a personal idea I have had. And by split I mean fav server still gonna be admin for all boxes.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

PreviousNext

Return to Help Wanted!