Let's Talk About: Dungeons & Dragons

Everything else not represented

Re: Let's Talk About: Dungeons & Dragons

Postby BowlingWithButter » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:03 pm

Someone Special wrote:Check out Critical Role



Fuck dude I just started binging that. About 90% of my D&D knowledge comes from that. It's really enjoyable so far. I'd recommend it if you're okay with it being kinda slow.
Is this where I put a joke?
Also I am bad at forums.
User avatar
BowlingWithButter
Donator
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:46 pm

Re: Let's Talk About: Dungeons & Dragons

Postby Rhymenoceros » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:23 am

Hey,

I have never played D&D before but I've always been interested in trying. I'm down to play a game.
Image
User avatar
Rhymenoceros
Donator
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:39 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: Let's Talk About: Dungeons & Dragons

Postby flufffage » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:26 am

Upated OP with new interested parties.

If you haven't already, please let me know your availability, that is what time/day of the week works best for you for d&d sessions.

Also please note if you have any previous experience.

I'll start looking at piecing together a schedule, and get going soon.
#opinions
pinkmins more like saltmins amirite
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Re: Let's Talk About: Dungeons & Dragons

Postby HausOfJoel » Thu May 18, 2017 7:57 pm

Hello Frienderinos,

I would like to plan some basic stuff for me to practice DMing, and would like to see what new to D&D people would also like to participate in helping get a feel for it and practice.
Having work every week day and busy most Friday/Saturday evenings with other games. I can do this on either Wednesday, Thursday, or Sunday evenings.
If you are interested please message me and say what day you are available. I'd like to do some starting the last week of May.

Also, I'd like to start my campaign soonish as well so it does not run into when I'm planning on moving and become a mess. So if you are interested in that let me know what days you could do that.

Thank you and enjoy the rest of you day

xoxo

Joanne
User avatar
HausOfJoel
Blue Admin
Your Problematic Fave
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:22 pm

Re: Let's Talk About: Dungeons & Dragons

Postby 1#Scrub » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:29 pm

HausOfJoel wrote:Also, I'd like to start my campaign soonish as well so it does not run into when I'm planning on moving and become a mess. So if you are interested in that let me know what days you could do that.

Right now, and only if I can play a bard named Pom Tetty.
Image
User avatar
1#Scrub
Donator
 
Posts: 500
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:42 pm
Location: Cornfield land

Re: Let's Talk About: Dungeons & Dragons

Postby HausOfJoel » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:34 pm

1#Scrub wrote:
HausOfJoel wrote:Also, I'd like to start my campaign soonish as well so it does not run into when I'm planning on moving and become a mess. So if you are interested in that let me know what days you could do that.

Right now, and only if I can play a bard named Pom Tetty.


delete your account
User avatar
HausOfJoel
Blue Admin
Your Problematic Fave
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:22 pm

Re: Let's Talk About: Dungeons & Dragons

Postby 1#Scrub » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:57 pm

HausOfJoel wrote:
1#Scrub wrote:
HausOfJoel wrote:Also, I'd like to start my campaign soonish as well so it does not run into when I'm planning on moving and become a mess. So if you are interested in that let me know what days you could do that.

Right now, and only if I can play a bard named Pom Tetty.

delete your account

Image
But legit tho Bard is the only good class in d&d
Image
User avatar
1#Scrub
Donator
 
Posts: 500
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:42 pm
Location: Cornfield land

Previous

Return to Other Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron