Overwatch

Everything else not represented

Overwatch

Postby Ron Swansons Stache » Sat May 07, 2016 10:32 am

How is there not a thread for this already?!

Open Beta is upon us until the end of the weekend! Get in on this, it's a lot of fun!

I've been playing Pharah (basically equivalent to a soldier in TF2, Soldier 76 (stereotypical calladooty), and Lucio (who I'm having a TON of fun playing) and I can't get enough. Looks like I'll be buying this after all :roll:
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

Re: Overwatch

Postby Someone Special » Sat May 07, 2016 10:34 am

Ron Swansons Stache wrote:How is there not a thread for this already?!

Open Beta is upon us until the end of the weekend! Get in on this, it's a lot of fun!

I've been playing Pharah (basically equivalent to a soldier in TF2, Soldier 76 (stereotypical calladooty), and Lucio (who I'm having a TON of fun playing) and I can't get enough. Looks like I'll be buying this after all :roll:

It's a fun game. Reinhhart best character.
Someone Special
Pink Admin

Postby Poppet » Sat May 07, 2016 11:48 am

I've been mainly playing Reaper, Mei and D.Va. Only 8 minutes with Bastion and he has my highest stats. He is so broken.

I haven't played too much as progression is going to be reset at the end of the beta. I just wanted to try it out.

If you want to all group up for a game I'm up to play though. Poppet #11424

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comm ... _blizzard/

How to get steam overlay to work.
Poppet
Blue Admin

Postby 1#Scrub » Sat May 07, 2016 11:58 am

Yeah Ive been diggin it so far, I may buy it when it comes out later this month. So far Ive been playing a lot of Lucio and McCree, because theyre the only good classes in that game. If anyone wants to add me my battle.net thing is Kkjiand and the number is #1911
1#Scrub
Donator

Postby Birk » Sat May 07, 2016 3:22 pm

Poppet wrote:Only 8 minutes with Bastion and he has my highest stats. He is so broken.

holy shit yes
Don't kill the television. It's good for things like watching Blade Runner on video. ☯93JUN

In real life, I am quite a bit less cranky than this netpersona I have developed. ☯84MAR
Birk
Donator

Postby Someone Special » Sat May 07, 2016 4:32 pm

Birk wrote:
Poppet wrote:Only 8 minutes with Bastion and he has my highest stats. He is so broken.

holy shit yes

I'd argue McCree with his stun is worse.
Someone Special
Pink Admin

Postby 1#Scrub » Sat May 07, 2016 5:43 pm

Someone Special wrote:
Birk wrote:

holy shit yes

I'd argue McCree with his stun is worse.

Hey man you know how hard it is to hit these head shots, I need as many crutches as I can get.
1#Scrub
Donator

Postby Someone Special » Sun May 08, 2016 12:03 am

1#Scrub wrote:
Someone Special wrote:I'd argue McCree with his stun is worse.

Hey man you know how hard it is to hit these head shots, I need as many crutches as I can get.

Don't need to hit headshots when you can just press E and then RMB to kill any character.
Someone Special
Pink Admin

Postby Rumors » Sun May 08, 2016 5:45 am

It's an amazing game, I haven't been this excited for an FPS since TF2 came out in 2007.

Simple to pick up with a great level of skill and cooperation required to excel. Plus every character feels different to play and there's something for everyone. Maining a character isn't as easy as TF2 since there's so many responses to different comps of "classes".

So far my faves are certainly Reaper, Reinhardt, Lucio, Junkrat, and Tracer. I've found that each class is fun to play though. I probably play Zarya and Zenyatta the least though.

Here's me the other day helping our team shut down the offense

Image[/url]Image
Rumors
Donator
Penndragoon

Postby L0wsound » Sun May 08, 2016 12:09 pm

I've only got about an hour of play in. Pharah is definitely my fav so far but haven't had the chance to fully explore most of them.
Definitely liking that game, although I find it very flashy and I'm often spending more time focusing on red outlines and health-bars then actually enjoying the graphics and scenery.

I wont be buying anytime soon.
L0wsound

Next

Return to Other Games