this is my existence..
yasha
Donator

Re: Overwatch

Postby Poppet » Mon May 09, 2016 12:47 pm

yasha wrote:I main Mercy.

"Healer, why are you always dying, just heal us and don't die."

this is my existence..

I really want to play Zenyetta. But you instant die from a body shot from Widowmaker, a headshot from across the map, a butterfly landing on you. It's just awful.
Poppet
Blue Admin

Postby ZeePow » Mon May 09, 2016 4:16 pm

Great to see that the support characters in this game are actually insanely fun to play! Not a lot of people complaining about going a healing class. Was skeptical about this game at first but I've been playing wayyy to much of it during the open beta (actually just a demo). Looks like I'll be picking this up after all
ZeePow
Donator

Postby Ron Swansons Stache » Mon May 09, 2016 5:16 pm

ilikepotatoes wrote:pherah is my favorite too! :3
although i miss rocket jumping, i love that you have to land directs to actually do good damage. not like shooting the ground in tf2, which a lot of us soldiers admit we do from time to time.

heres a nice double i did the other day

Dang, that's real nice. I've played SO much soldier I'm trained to shoot feet and I can't break the habit so I end up sucking as Pharah. My airshots in TF2 suck, thus they suck here too.

ZeePow wrote:Great to see that the support characters in this game are actually insanely fun to play! Not a lot of people complaining about going a healing class. Was skeptical about this game at first but I've been playing wayyy to much of it during the open beta (actually just a demo). Looks like I'll be picking this up after all

My exact feelings, I was "meh" on it, my friend gave me an early access beta key and I can't get enough. $40 down the drain.
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

Postby Poppet » Mon May 09, 2016 5:45 pm

ZeePow wrote:Great to see that the support characters in this game are actually insanely fun to play! Not a lot of people complaining about going a healing class. Was skeptical about this game at first but I've been playing wayyy to much of it during the open beta (actually just a demo). Looks like I'll be picking this up after all

One of the things Overwatch did right. I've had games where we had too many medics. It's not the end of the world if you don't have one either.
Poppet
Blue Admin

Postby Poppet » Sat May 14, 2016 7:06 pm

This was interesting. Junkrat's Ultimate can run up walls. I was under the impression it could jump but that is cool as well.
Poppet
Blue Admin

Postby 1#Scrub » Sat May 14, 2016 10:08 pm

Poppet wrote:

This was interesting. Junkrat's Ultimate can run up walls. I was under the impression it could jump but that is cool as well.

The Lucio one was pretty cool since hes my go-to support hero
1#Scrub
Donator

Postby Ron Swansons Stache » Sun May 15, 2016 10:09 pm

Poppet wrote:

WHY ARE ALL OF THESE HIDDEN?!
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

Postby Poppet » Sun May 15, 2016 11:21 pm

Ron Swansons Stache wrote:
Poppet wrote:

WHY ARE ALL OF THESE HIDDEN?!

WHY DON'T WE HAVE TEAM HEALTH BARS TO BEGIN WITH!
Poppet
Blue Admin

Postby L0wsound » Mon May 16, 2016 3:36 pm

L0wsound

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games