Overwatch

Everything else not represented

Re: Overwatch

Postby Poppet » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:26 pm

Image
User avatar
Poppet
Blue Admin
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Re: Overwatch

Postby Poppet » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:45 pm

Image

Image

Image
Image
User avatar
Poppet
Blue Admin
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Re: Overwatch

Postby Ron Swansons Stache » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:17 pm

Poppet wrote:Image

Image

Image



Daang, I've only just come short of 60 so far. Play with me and carry me.

Do you main Roadhog or do you switch depending on the situations?
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
User avatar
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:34 am
Location: New York

Re: Overwatch

Postby Poppet » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:10 pm

Ron Swansons Stache wrote:
Daang, I've only just come short of 60 so far. Play with me and carry me.

Do you main Roadhog or do you switch depending on the situations?


I main Zenyatta cause nobody else does. That was my only game of Roadhog. It was one of only 3 games that someone else bothered to play zen.

https://gfycat.com/MagnificentRawArawana

http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Poppet-11424
Image
User avatar
Poppet
Blue Admin
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Re: Overwatch

Postby Ron Swansons Stache » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:20 am

Poppet wrote:
Ron Swansons Stache wrote:
Daang, I've only just come short of 60 so far. Play with me and carry me.

Do you main Roadhog or do you switch depending on the situations?


I main Zenyatta cause nobody else does. That was my only game of Roadhog. It was one of only 3 games that someone else bothered to play zen.

https://gfycat.com/MagnificentRawArawana

http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Poppet-11424


I actually LOVE Zen myself..What do you use as your melee button? I see a LOT of people using it effectively and I've never incorporated it into my game. The default key is way too awkward but it doesn't work well on my MWHEELPRESS for some reason and I can't figure out where else to put it.
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
User avatar
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:34 am
Location: New York

Re: Overwatch

Postby Lia_Rein » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:02 am

Soon I shall be a high enough lv to try and play a comp game... lol (lv24 atm but don't play v often)
Image
Image
Image
Neff:Lia slowly building her CSnplayer database for nefarious purposes
User avatar
Lia_Rein
Blue Admin
Not Liable for Rein damage
 
Posts: 671
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:06 pm
Location: Ireland/Belgium

Re: Overwatch

Postby ilikepotatoes » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:59 am

Image

my friend made it to top 500 as 82 ;_;

sucks that its super hard to rank up as a support main on solo queue. and whenever we group up its against a 6 stacks of lvl 80s
ilikepotatoes
Donator
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 9:41 pm

Re: Overwatch

Postby Poppet » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:16 am

Ron Swansons Stache wrote:
I actually LOVE Zen myself..What do you use as your melee button? I see a LOT of people using it effectively and I've never incorporated it into my game. The default key is way too awkward but it doesn't work well on my MWHEELPRESS for some reason and I can't figure out where else to put it.


v is fine. I can't think of a better key for it bar using a side button on my mouse.
Image
User avatar
Poppet
Blue Admin
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Re: Overwatch

Postby 1#Scrub » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:34 am

Ron Swansons Stache wrote:I actually LOVE Zen myself..What do you use as your melee button? I see a LOT of people using it effectively and I've never incorporated it into my game. The default key is way too awkward but it doesn't work well on my MWHEELPRESS for some reason and I can't figure out where else to put it.

I dont remember the name of my melee button so I just drew a really good sketch of my mouse
Image
Plus V is the key I use for voice chat
Image
User avatar
1#Scrub
Donator
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:42 pm
Location: Cornfield land

Re: Overwatch

Postby Ron Swansons Stache » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:26 pm

ilikepotatoes wrote:Image

my friend made it to top 500 as 82 ;_;

sucks that its super hard to rank up as a support main on solo queue. and whenever we group up its against a 6 stacks of lvl 80s


Hot DAMN..what support?!
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
User avatar
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:34 am
Location: New York

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron