Star Citizen CSn Organization - Join here

Everything else not represented

Re: Star Citizen CSn Organization - Join here

Postby Balubish » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:57 am

Lol i forgot i made a poll on that post aswell. I guess I have alot of ppl agreeing with me.
Probably why the devs are salty as fuck now.

Also...

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Postby L0wsound » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:53 pm

L0wsound

Postby Balubish » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:24 am

One cool ass ship. This is unlocked by finishing all the waves in Arena Commander.
Its a human ship based on alien tech. So damn cool.

Balubish
Donator

Postby Balubish » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:56 am

So I trashed one of my stand alone ships and added few bucks and bought two LTI Argo "LifeTimeInsurance" ships that I can upgrade to a bigger better one over time and still keep the LTI Hull stamp on it.

Note that I upgraded the top one from the Argo ship to an Aurora LN cause I was super curious to see if the LTI actually jumped with it wich it did.

This ship is a really small ship and its only made for example bigger ships to have for example to go down to a planet or transport something locally in that area that you are in also.
It also have another version for Troops to drop on a war area for example or when doing raids or similar. But I thought I would save money ingame by not having to pay for insurance everytime you smash ur ship or get killed, and yes it happens more often than you might think. :lol: There are 3 different things you have to pay for keeping ur ship up and running:

Quantum fuel to jump between planets and places in a solar system, Re-Ammo "if you have projectile guns that use real ammo" and also rockets cost to resupply. But also if ur ship get destroyed wich it will be many times you have to pay a fee "Insurance" to get a new one right away if you smash it or get destroyed, the insurance feature. This sounds like a shitty feature but its not.

They dont want trolling ppl that use their ship to smash their ship into other ships on purpose, if you smash into someone when fighting its fine but to prevent ppl from doing this there is the insurance. And if someone is trolling to much their insurance will go up or even if you have LTI the lifetime insurance can be ignored and you still have to pay insurance cost.

Insurance cost also goes up dependning on the size of ship you or "hull size" that you have. So buying this atleast for me will benefit atleast i hope cause ingame later on I can upgrade to a bigger better ship and still keep that LTI stamp on my newer bigger and better ship that will have a higher insurance. So now I have atleast LTI on 2 of my 3 ships.

Lifetime Insurance *
Replaces your ship hull in the event of destruction or theft.
Hull is replaced with an identical model in equivalent condition.
Effective indefinitely with no additional in-game fee.

Standard Hull Insurance *
Replaces your ship hull in the event of destruction or theft.
Hull is replaced with an identical model in equivalent condition.
Effective for a set period of time: currently one, three or six months.
Must be renewed with in-game credits once expired.

Note! This ship do not have guns at all cause its a personal transport and its not built for the whole universe cause it cant defend itself or doesnt have an jump engine!

Balubish
Donator

Postby Balubish » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:34 am

Latest update for the CSn Corp. I can understand ppl waiting until release to see how the game is and thats fine.
Im just letting you guys know even if you get a standard pledge package with a small ship on release we will still be able on release to work as a team just like in TF2.
I upgraded today to my personal dreamship and it has on the info right now, support up to 8 crew members to do different kinds of jobs. That way we can earn ingame money as a CSN crew and hopefully work will go faster and you will be able to upgrade ur on hangar and stuff faster aswell "after release that is" doing missions as the team CSn are.

Im fairly certain PennDragoon is going for the StarFarer still and will have similar crew size on that one too. And even if you wanna do multicrew missions with ur own ship we will still need backup ships if we get attacked. Starfarer will refine and collect fuel, = sell = profit = gain for the whole Corp.
Banu Merchantman ^^ Is the biggest alien trader that also can land on planets and have a sell and buy station on the ship. So basicly Starfarer can collect fuel and we can sell it right away through the ship.
If im correct that is. However, we are becoming solid for start when the game is done. Sadly its still far off to wait. They are releasing each update for testing in batches basicly and usually it takes around 3 months per each.

Now in December 2.6 will release and include Star Marine that will be a test bed for FPS shooting in game testing weps and damage states etc.
In that update among other things several new weapons will come out and different grenades and armors sets will be tested I assume.

After that 3.0 will come that will flesh out the first working solar system and include different testing for cargo, trading etc.
And each update after that will flesh out new features like 3.3 I think will have mining/fuel etc.

4.0 is will be the last one.

Balubish
Donator

Postby Galactic Toast » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:31 pm

We need a Capital ship, with a super large hangar for our fleet.
Galactic Toast
Donator

Postby Balubish » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:41 pm

Galactic Toast wrote:We need a Capital ship, with a super large hangar for our fleet.

One step at a time ;)

Balubish
Donator

Postby Balubish » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:44 pm

Made a reddit post in hope to gain some more ppl. I know many are waiting until the game is finished aswell but could be good trying to get some more fresh ppl in aswell before start.
The more the merrier right :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitizen_guilds/comments/5hvy1v/cosmic_starsystems_join_here_tradeexplore_res/

Right now its closely to release 2.6 probably on Friday this week. First Person Shooter - Alpha testing. Star Marine!

After that comes 3.0 the most exiting update atleast for me and the corp in general. Trading physics will be implemented in that one.

Balu out!

Balubish
Donator

Postby UncleTestes » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:34 am

help an organ out

is it a minimum $45 to play
UncleTestes
Donator

Postby Balubish » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:04 am

UncleTestes wrote:help an organ out

is it a minimum $45 to play

Dont worry its not done yet anyways. Also cant help out, had to take next payday 2 weeks early. Fuck I hate christmas.

Balubish
Donator

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games