Star Citizen CSn Organization - Join here

Everything else not represented

Re: Star Citizen CSn Organization - Join here

Postby Rumors » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:30 pm

I personally prefer the Mustang. Its pretty fast and maneuverable and the gatling gun makes it a good offensive ship for dog fighting at mid to close range.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Rumors
Donator
Penndragoon

Postby Balubish » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:13 pm

Rumors wrote:I personally prefer the Mustang. Its pretty fast and maneuverable and the gatling gun makes it a good offensive ship for dog fighting at mid to close range.

What gatling gun?

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Postby Rumors » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:22 pm

Nevermind, the gatling gun is another ship. But still I prefer mustang. smaller profile and quick. :P
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Rumors
Donator
Penndragoon

Postby Rumors » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:14 pm

Doing EVA and testing out the Aegis Vanguard Warden. I still can't get over how small you feel once you step out of your ship and look around.

Playing this with VR is going to be insane.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Rumors
Donator
Penndragoon

Postby Rumors » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:39 pm

We've created what is the bare bones of our Star Citizen organization.
As further updates and information comes out we will tweak the specifics of ranks and donating as need be.

If you are already in the Star Citizen alpha or some time down the line consider joining the Star Citizen alpha test, feel free to look up our Organization and join!

Balubish has typed up the general info of our Org here:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SCCSn/discussions/0/368542844478273966/

Star Citizen ORG Page

I'm in the process of creating the logos, icons, banners, branding, etc. at the moment so the page will slowly change over the next few days.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Rumors
Donator
Penndragoon

Postby Balubish » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:53 am

Rumors wrote:We've created what is the bare bones of our Star Citizen organization.
As further updates and information comes out we will tweak the specifics of ranks and donating as need be.

If you are already in the Star Citizen alpha or some time down the line consider joining the Star Citizen alpha test, feel free to look up our Organization and join!

Balubish has typed up the general info of our Org here:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SCCSn/discussions/0/368542844478273966/

Star Citizen ORG Page

I'm in the process of creating the logos, icons, banners, branding, etc. at the moment so the page will slowly change over the next few days.

Sadly enough Someone Special contacted me last night that he couldnt join. Cause you need to have the game for some reason.
Anyway, just so you guys know! We now have a CSn Star Citizen Corp/Org for you to join when that day comes.
I know many of you guys are sceptic about this game cause its not out yet and fully understand it. But when you are or if you are intersted Star Citizen CSN community have that setup for you guys aswell now.

For further questions about the org and the main plan for us just ask either one of us.

Best regards Balu & Penn

Balubish
Donator

Postby Balubish » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:30 am

So I managed to play few hours yesterday on the 2.4 release and getting the feel for it. For you you arent that read up on Star Citizen 2.4 is the alpha test for Presistent universe.
That means saving, penalty, refuel cost, ammo cost, buy items like armor, weps and so on, not everything but some of it for testing. I bought a gun and light armor suit yesterday.
Yes its still in alpha alot of low FPS and glitches and shit left but it gave me a taste of the finished game, well a start of it.

So back to the update. I can see myself loosing time playing this game for sure. Its intense when it matters and you cant get cocky in it or u will lose.
It takes time to play but thats a given, I managed to loot, fight and fix some stuff and explore some messages that got with mayday signals basicly.

What takes time overall is getting in or out ur ship depending on what you do and what ship you use, the bigger the longer it takes. So yes you need to have the ship ur gonna play with.
That means if you have a fighter your probably solid, but many of them have no cargo, some are mixed and have an easy get in and out cockpit like a jet fighter which makes it fast and easy to get out of your ship and loot. But the fun with the game I think is the immersion or how you spell it. Cause flying to an old beat up ship in the middle of nowhere and maybe alone which make it even more nervy atleast for me.

Reason? Well the moment you leave ur ship it shut down the power that means shield turns off and so on and ur self floating around in space, and "if" a pirate would be in ambush even if your outside
ur right outside ur ship and say you have a cockpit like a fighter yet, it still takes around 15 seconds to get back into ur seat, and start up the engines, then to get shield it takes like 20sec to reach full strenght.
Bigger ship, well yeah that takes even longer if your looting outside ur ship or fixing a space station or whatever it may be. But yeah the immersion is awesome and an hour went a way pretty fast doing some missions.

Yes, this is still in Alpha and are quite more to be done but its fun to see its going the right way, alot of stuff still to be added and on the presistent universe thing.
But as they have promised it works as it should, you can earn ingame "alpha currency" right now and do missions and missions update all the time and you can buy some stuff.
2.4 is just the test bed for all those things, like overall the items and stuff you will be able to trade will be huge, its like on release the game will start with all the items you can have in TF2 now but maybe less of each but more spread out into different areas, like different kinds of metals etc. Biggest issue so far is you need a pretty beefy PC to even run it, im getting around 20fps massivly OC cause its optimized like
a potato, so if you want a finished game I recommend u wait if you have a lower end PC and wait for the finished specs so its more optimized, the only thing that do run good is the Arena commander and your hangar still. I just wanted to share some of the new updates.

Earnings: Sadly they havent added shipping yet like containers with goods to freight hopefully in next update until most bugs and stuff are solved in this one.
To give some examples how the earnings are based now, finding a ship blown up in an asteroid field will have loot crates.
Either weapons "temporary owned until you die I noticed" or cigar boxes or rum, not sure why they added that but i would guess the dev of the game are constantly drinking up our money and smoking it up.
I dont care though ;)
One crate can give you around 1000aUEC which today is 1 dollar of ingame credit just to compare it. But on one shipwreck you can find up to 4-5 opened crates which I found yesterday.
And for me it was around 3000aUEC and 2 guns, not sure but I think you might be able to trade in the guns and get credit that way, i managed to die before that though lol.

Other missions like turning on a transponder in space that the pirate have taken over will give you 1000aUEC, I think the same for finding out a mayday signal and fight off pirates.

The shipping/mining/fuel is still a ??? but it will be much more depending on what you ship, cargo space and so on. Also what items you have in either shipping and mining cause it can contain alot of different things.

But yeah I hope this helps a bit for you new guys out a bit that still are curious about the dev of it. And maybe Penndragoon or someone else have something to add to the update.

/Balubish
Myself managed to loot on one wreck 2 guns and lots of cigars :) Later on i bought my self a light armor and gun as I said.

Personal post on the forums that I wanna save the link if they remove it.
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/333301/reason-for-low-fps-is-bad-utilization-of-the-gpu-but-why
Just a backup picture of the post if it gets removed from the RSI site, you never know :)

Balubish
Donator

Postby Balubish » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:35 am

So i brought up this growing problem in the dev of Star Citizen. And that seemed to piss off both the devs and ppls rage aswell.

Day after I posted this among other guys they had "Around the Verse" roundup whats happening to the dev of it.

When 2.0 released it was cool and all and I got around 30fps now im right under 20fps. Penndragoon had a much older MB but a GTX 970 more FPS than me. Now i see posts from ppl
even joining in with like 1080's/1070s beeing around 20fps but there is probably driver issue.
Reason for my post and what pissed me off are the constantly lowered FPS that already were low from start. Which i can understand uncompressed workflow from the servers so they locked the info
to a slower info rate which means slower FPS, but alpha or not 20fps isnt acceptable if ur supposed to report problems and shit when the FPS is the biggest issue to play the game.
And luckily im not the only one. Alot of ppl jumped in on this thread and these circlejerks still continue to claim its server side but I and few others say its terrible fucking Utilization.

I noticed that my GPU didnt even heat up barely when playing the PU, didnt matter if i played 1080p or 1440p, or what graphics settings, still same usage of the GPU which is like 40%.
And some claim that they locked the FPS server side just to keep hackers out which makes no sense to me what so ever. And the more content they add "each big update" they have lowered
the FPS each time and as I said beeing just below 20fps isnt even fun and when you get 90FPS on Crysis 3 it pisses me off really.

So bringing this up right after the update on the forum brought up a shitstorm it seems which is good cause its time they fucking listen. Both Around the Verse talked about it and the guy himself Chris Roberts yesterday. Sadly we wont see any optimization until maybe 2.7-2.8 which to me is bullshit. Cause they keep adding more content and want us to test it and report shit.
Biggest problem is alot of ppl have alot of low fps and kills the experience so even finding bugs when you dont want to play kills it alteast for me.
But I have to be understanding aswell that it is Alpha, I just wished they spent more time making the game work fine instead of putting in more ships, buying shirts and so on that makes no gameplay work at all.
I think its a weird way to go developing a game. But thats just me. Protip. If you ask stuff about this in the RSI chat, get ready to be jumped by some circlejerks. Toxic as fuck there.
When I brought this problem up atleast 5 jumped on me right away calling me names and shit. Forum still have some ignorant bastards and trolls but its alot less toxic :)

Oh yeah, sidenote: No devs have joined my thread cause the obviously know about it and have for a long time,
that also piss me off cause they have kinda acted ignorant like we are stupid and dont know how performance work even if its alpha or not.
When you get less than 20fps with a GTX 1080 it would piss me off even more.

Btw, one posted that his wife had around 20fps and he had around 40fps. She had 1600MHz Ram speed and him 2400MHz. He also had 6Core CPU and she 4Core but I dont think core count matters cause she had a 1070 and he 780 like me. So can someone that has it with maybe faster RAM test it out if you have it. Cause it uses very little RAM and I think actually it can be something with that aswell that utilize it terrible.

Balubish
Donator

Postby L0wsound » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:35 am

That sounds pretty frustrating.
I'll be honest, the only time I've played SC was with you last year.
I don't think I'll enjoy it on my current machine, with low fps/video settings :(
L0wsound

Postby Balubish » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:05 am

L0wsound wrote:That sounds pretty frustrating.
I'll be honest, the only time I've played SC was with you last year.
I don't think I'll enjoy it on my current machine, with low fps/video settings :(

Well we played Arena, that works well and are optimized, but the PU is terrible.

Balubish
Donator

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games