Star Citizen CSn Organization - Join here

Everything else not represented

Re: Star Citizen CSn Organization - Join here

Postby flufffage » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:27 pm

Balubish wrote:Main rule of real life, dont get jelous of other ppl having good ideas and make money out of them.

i thought the main rule of life was to avoid dying
but ok
sure
dont be jelly

although, my motto is "lower your expectations" so...
#opinions
pinkmins more like saltmins amirite
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

Postby Balubish » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:33 pm

flufffage wrote:
Balubish wrote:Main rule of real life, dont get jelous of other ppl having good ideas and make money out of them.

i thought the main rule of life was to avoid dying
but ok
sure
dont be jelly

although, my motto is "lower your expectations" so...

Everyone will die, if you run around scared of dying you probably die faster.
A friends mom got lung cancer and she never smoked.

Also good motto ;) I agree

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Postby flufffage » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:40 pm

Bro calm down I wasn't saying be scared of dying, just avoid it. You know, staying alive? Cuz its a pun? First rule of life is to be alive? Don't go crazy cynical on me, it's fine.

In light of recent events, lets not speak of death. Back to your regularly scheduled programming... you're all nerds.
#opinions
pinkmins more like saltmins amirite
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

Postby Balubish » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:14 pm

flufffage wrote:Bro calm down I wasn't saying be scared of dying, just avoid it. You know, staying alive? Cuz its a pun? First rule of life is to be alive? Don't go crazy cynical on me, it's fine.

In light of recent events, lets not speak of death. Back to your regularly scheduled programming... you're all nerds.

I don't pun baby, thats why I dont get it.

Also rude, ya nerd.

Balubish
Donator

Postby Balubish » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:22 am

As you know im very exited for the game in general but the quality is beyond me. Still I think Crysis 3 with Cryengine have best quality graphics til this day, atleast for FPS games.
SC are in the main Cryengine aswell but very modified, so modified that they have even hired Cryengine makers to help with the dev of this game.
The main engine is for FPS, this will contain everything. And mainly a massive world.

I heard from 10 for the chairman yesterday they might be able to fix so we can actually fly down to planet from space instead of the automatic flight
and are working on that goal, cause yeah, everyone wants it right :) They seem to work hard on having as few as non loading screens to give as much of immersive gameplay as possible.
The huds looks really awesome now, the old concept or temporary you had all ur hud settings on one screen. Most ships will actually have seperate screens. One for shield, one for thruster and so on.
Later he said after release they will implement voice command on these things, but for now they will concentrating to finish the game and make implements on such things at a later point.

Also the latest remake of the Constellation Andromedia they showed the difference last week and even with half the polygons it looks so much better even though they have added alot of content and details both outside and inside the ship, how do they do it? So even if it looks much better it will take much less power to render it.

Old model:

Now:

Like how the hell do they make it looks so much better with half the polygons?!

So here is just some massive buildings they have added and how it will look while flying around in the galaxy in general. Hot damn it looks so nice.
And for me Unreal 4 Engine looks nice for games and the effects, but still think Cryengine brings the realness still better.

I was watching the Ark Map this morning to see if they have added some new places. I saw on the SC 2.0 release place we will probably be able to visit a closeby asteroid belt in that star system, the planet is just beside it also an orbiting station. Maybe we will be able to try mining aswell, hope so. :)
I also checked a few other systems and found atleast 2 with asteroid clusters, old planets that have collided and brought up alot of minerals and other debri.
Atleast one of them the info was that it will contain much rich of minerals but also rich of pirates.

Balubish
Donator

Postby L0wsound » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:28 am

L0wsound

Postby Balubish » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:39 pm

Nice, kinda shows how pirates will behave. Spawncamping is a skill ;)
Good thing it wont be that easy later on. Also love the gif.

Balubish
Donator

Postby yasha » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:54 pm

For those serious about the economic aspects of star citizen, read this https://www.princeton.edu/~pkrugman/interstellar.pdf
yasha
Donator

Postby Balubish » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:56 am

yasha wrote:For those serious about the economic aspects of star citizen, read this https://www.princeton.edu/~pkrugman/interstellar.pdf

Interesting.
Good thing we have these to fly between solar systems "kinda" its not that simple for bigger ships.

Balubish
Donator

Postby Boehner » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:54 am

yasha wrote:For those serious about the economic aspects of star citizen, read this https://www.princeton.edu/~pkrugman/interstellar.pdf

I love reading Krugman's stuff, I'll have to bookmark this for later.
Boehner
Donator

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games