Star Citizen CSn Organization - Join here

Everything else not represented

Re: Star Citizen CSn Organization - Join here

Postby Rumors » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:34 pm

Balubish wrote:Talking about nerdy stuff. Example rules on launch... Discuss

Sorry I see now I speal like siht.

Sounds like a good rough plan. I can't wait to get started and become one of the most revered bounty hunters this side of the Eagle Nebula. And sending some of my profits to the main fleet to build our armada for when/if shit hits the fan. We're gonna be survivors. :P
Image[/url]Image
Rumors
Donator
Penndragoon

Postby Balubish » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:28 am

yasha wrote:Balubish, if you need any help organizing the financial, industrial, and/or accounting structure of your star citizen organization, I'd be happy to assist you. My qualifications include a university degree in economics, so any game with a virtual economy as detailed as star citizen intends to have is always interesting to me. I'd just have to read up on things first though.

Sounds great. Your help is most welcome. I added you as a group admin on steam now so I have all upcooming admins there. And if Bird wanna help, sure why not, we probably need several ppl on each thing.
Think we need several "Admins" on this topic anyways. The org members that do donate will come to those guys to ask to loan a salvage ship/transport/fighter and so on.

Found this link on some of it, gotta read later though. https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/24718/star-citizen-economy-and-employment/p1

Not sure but the best might be if we had several ppl having same control of one specific ORG account with all the ships/cash.
Those who have will be the loaners mainly and setup loan time rules etc.
Edit: Almost forgot, you guys that do this part among the other admins, should plan next buy up in the org, ship, factory and so on. Calculate what we can profit and expand with best.

And Yasha they will implement factories wich would be a perfect income aswell, we could even do missions for our own company aswell double profit for the org.
Think food, gasoline, rockets and all kinds of stuff will have factory values. Reason why I think that is because of a recent release of a ship growing its own food supply in space.
Prices to buy a factory is way to early, I havent seen any updates on it but might have missed it. But we might need to be fast on this snatching as many as we can, not sure how many there are or how it will work.
If you buy spots on planet for your factory or how it works at all, if one of you guys can find more info on this plz provide.

The factories send out work through space, and even if we dont do jobs for our own factory, AI and other players will. Factories might have route problems with pirates attacking the transports and have to call in the cops basicly taking care the pirate problem.

All I know factories will be implemented with us "humans" and will work aside AI in the galaxy owning/selling stuff. +/- 15% depending on demand or rarity in that area.

Edit: Not sure on the factories, what I can understand now you cant own them but be CEO of them basicly, and it depends somewhat on reputation in space and so on.
If someone can find better info about this would be awesome.
Found some info on it. https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/engineering/13128-The-Star-Citizen-Economy

Feels like real life problems soon, so many factors to think over. I like it :)

And Rumours, totally, when shit hits the fan we need to have some big cannons to fight back ;)
Last edited by Balubish on Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:36 am, edited 4 times in total.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Postby Balubish » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:00 am

flufffage wrote:
Balubish wrote:
OFFICER - MANAGE MEMBERS, RANKS & ROLES - Needed
RECRUITMENT - MANAGE APPLICANTS - Needed
MARKETING - MANAGE BRANDING - Needed (I can take this one if not anyone of you guys want it.)
:arrow: Note: doesnt matter if we have several ppl doing the same thing, but we need atleast one on each.

bird can do all this
bird is much amazing bird
bird gods pls and thank

(another haiku from bird)

;)

Balubish
Donator

Postby Balubish » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:51 am

flufffage wrote:yarrrrsha and i were talking and if we do this
like we're getting huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge firefly feels

so like who is our Malcolm Reynolds: captain? they've gotta be an all-around badass
our Kaylee has to be a good mechanic
Simon: doctor
Wash: pilot
Jayne: muscle
Shepherd Book: moral compass
River: designated crazy person? can anyone actually talk to machines? cuz that'd be pretty cool if yaknowhatimean

i mean i'd obviously be Inara cuz im too pretty and i do my own thing but get you lot out of trouble and i'd be like marketing and set things up gosh Inara is so awesome

Well you can do a voting for it. Captain is a specific ship so that might be added later when we own bigger ships, but that could also be one person that own bigger ship with NPC's aswell.
If we get a capital ship I really think it would be cool to set someone as captain for it.
Doctor would probably be several, mediguns will be availible, but Doctors could have a cutlass red ship and search and rescue for member in danger.

I give this duty to you bird ;)

Balubish
Donator

Postby Boehner » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:47 pm

Kinda silly to make plans when literally nobody really knows what the Persistent universe is going to be like.
Boehner
Donator

Postby Balubish » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:49 pm

Boehner wrote:Kinda silly to make plans when literally nobody really knows what the Persistent universe is going to be like.

So all the plans the devs have released on how to make the game won't be in it?

Balubish
Donator

Postby Boehner » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:59 pm

I'm not saying that, but a lot of those mechanics are defined in really, really broad terms. I have no idea how industrial and such is going to work.
Boehner
Donator

Postby Balubish » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:02 pm

Boehner wrote:I'm not saying that, but a lot of those mechanics are defined in really, really broad terms. I have no idea how industrial and such is going to work.

Same, there is a lot of stuff to be setup, how much you earn and all that. Still I dont think its bad to a startup ideas how the org should work.

Balubish
Donator

Postby Someone Special » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:49 am

Balubish wrote:
Boehner wrote:I'm not saying that, but a lot of those mechanics are defined in really, really broad terms. I have no idea how industrial and such is going to work.

Same, there is a lot of stuff to be setup, how much you earn and all that. Still I dont think its bad to a startup ideas how the org should work.

Not at all, it's always good to at least have some sort of plan early on.
Someone Special
Pink Admin

Postby UncleTestes » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:13 pm

I didn't wanna play this game till you guys got involved and made it sound so great

fuck work and school man
UncleTestes
Donator

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games