Cue Food Thread

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Re: Cue Food Thread

Postby Balubish » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:42 pm

Hooked wrote:Yeah once you get into the more expensive knifes I've heard most pros care more about the handle than the blade. Needs to have a comfortable weight and balance, which makes cutting easier.

Unfortunately I'm poor so I just have a cheap $8 Kiwi knife I got from a local oriental market. It's actually very sharp but it's terribly light-weight and needs to be resharpened more often.


Yeah thats what im going for. Ikea knifes I have are balanced like crap. I like cooking and sharp knifes, but my cheap knifes, well they are cheap, so this is a one in a lifetime maybe im gonna spend this much on a knife. I might get better wheatstones at a later date but right now I learned the stone I have and it works awesome.
Image

Image

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
User avatar
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!
 
Posts: 1832
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:16 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Cue Food Thread

Postby 1#Scrub » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:36 pm

Is there a reason for getting a really expensive knife that isnt meant to be used as a wood cutting tool? I got a hunting knife a while back from a flee market and it seems to be able to cut most things fairly easily, I just sharpen it like a few times a year and its still kickin. But to be fair it also isnt as good as Alfie's knife

Image
User avatar
1#Scrub
Donator
 
Posts: 500
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:42 pm
Location: Cornfield land

Re: Cue Food Thread

Postby Balubish » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:52 pm

1#Scrub wrote:Is there a reason for getting a really expensive knife that isnt meant to be used as a wood cutting tool? I got a hunting knife a while back from a flee market and it seems to be able to cut most things fairly easily, I just sharpen it like a few times a year and its still kickin. But to be fair it also isnt as good as Alfie's knife




Image
Image

Image

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
User avatar
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!
 
Posts: 1832
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:16 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Cue Food Thread

Postby flufffage » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:06 am

Balubish wrote:
1#Scrub wrote:Is there a reason for getting a really expensive knife that isnt meant to be used as a wood cutting tool? I got a hunting knife a while back from a flee market and it seems to be able to cut most things fairly easily, I just sharpen it like a few times a year and its still kickin. But to be fair it also isnt as good as Alfie's knife




Image

The 60 cents kills me.
#opinions
pinkmins more like saltmins amirite
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Re: Cue Food Thread

Postby Balubish » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:22 am

Yas! I got the knife today, and I love it!

Image

Image

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
User avatar
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!
 
Posts: 1832
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:16 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Cue Food Thread

Postby flufffage » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:28 pm

Balubish wrote:Yas! I got the knife today, and I love it!


needs a knife to open the knife 10/10

Looks good my dude, happy knifeing!
#opinions
pinkmins more like saltmins amirite
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Re: Cue Food Thread

Postby Hooked » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:42 pm

I made home hot wings (drum sticks) but I forgot which one I used the ghost pepper sauce on... So that was fun.

Image
User avatar
Hooked
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:52 pm

Re: Cue Food Thread

Postby Balubish » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:30 pm

Hooked wrote:I made home hot wings (drum sticks) but I forgot which one I used the ghost pepper sauce on... So that was fun.

Image


Looks good :D Can never go wrong with chicken. I dont know how to do them that good looking, next project for me perhaps. Right now im chopping stuff.
Last edited by Balubish on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Image

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
User avatar
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!
 
Posts: 1832
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:16 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Cue Food Thread

Postby Balubish » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:33 pm

Salted potatoes, pork steak made in the oven and seasoned with Korean BBQ spices and some other stuff.

Image
Image

Image

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
User avatar
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!
 
Posts: 1832
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:16 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Cue Food Thread

Postby flufffage » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:26 am

Balubish wrote:Image

Balu why so much mayonnaise?

Also why does your sig say "JOYRIDE"?
http://slaybox.site.nfoservers.com/stat ... o&player=3
That's not you... Stop stealing other people's stats ty.
#opinions
pinkmins more like saltmins amirite
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:38 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Spam Fest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest