RL PIX

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Re: RL PIX

Postby 1#Scrub » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:18 pm

Image
User avatar
1#Scrub
Donator
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:42 pm
Location: Cornfield land

Re: RL PIX

Postby Ron Swansons Stache » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:18 pm

Hey I haven't posted in here in a while and I think some people actually think that old dude with the phone is me so I'll follow Haus' lead and get this thread back on the track of pics of community members rather than Hitler.

Central Park's neat (I'm in the white):

Image
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
User avatar
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:34 am
Location: New York

Re: RL PIX

Postby bernt » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:53 pm

where is the old ron

bring back the old ron
bernt
Donator
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:23 pm

Re: RL PIX

Postby Lia_Rein » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:37 pm

The one in the white trousers? Gotcha
Image
Image
Image
Neff:Lia slowly building her CSnplayer database for nefarious purposes
User avatar
Lia_Rein
Blue Admin
Not Liable for Rein damage
 
Posts: 671
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:06 pm
Location: Ireland/Belgium

Re: RL PIX

Postby Ron Swansons Stache » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:40 pm

Lia_Rein wrote:The one in the white trousers? Gotcha


I'm only going to let that go ebeacuse you used the word 'trousers'.

That's my best effort to get a girlfriend who looks like Taylor Swift.

bernt wrote:where is the old ron

bring back the old ron


MemeRon is dead, that's the REAL Ron.
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
User avatar
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:34 am
Location: New York

Re: RL PIX

Postby L0wsound » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:02 pm

Ron Swansons Stache wrote:Hey I haven't posted in here in a while and I think some people actually think that old dude with the phone is me so I'll follow Haus' lead and get this thread back on the track of pics of community members rather than Hitler.

Central Park's neat (I'm in the white):

ye gotta cute butt.

I'm trying to figure out what you have hanging about your neck.. is it a remote for an RC plane or something?
Image
L0wsound
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:14 am

Re: RL PIX

Postby 1#Scrub » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:57 pm

Ron Swansons Stache wrote:MemeRon is dead, that's the REAL Ron.

Can you find MemeRon and ask him to replace you in your internet gaming community
Image
User avatar
1#Scrub
Donator
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:42 pm
Location: Cornfield land

Re: RL PIX

Postby megamoose » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:17 pm

L0wsound wrote:
Ron Swansons Stache wrote:Hey I haven't posted in here in a while and I think some people actually think that old dude with the phone is me so I'll follow Haus' lead and get this thread back on the track of pics of community members rather than Hitler.

Central Park's neat (I'm in the white):

ye gotta cute butt.

I'm trying to figure out what you have hanging about your neck.. is it a remote for an RC plane or something?


RON YOU'RE SO :3

How come you interact with us 12 yr olds?
Image
User avatar
megamoose
Donator
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:26 pm

Re: RL PIX

Postby 1#Scrub » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:09 pm

megamoose wrote:How come you interact with us 12 yr olds?

im 13 tyvm
Image
User avatar
1#Scrub
Donator
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:42 pm
Location: Cornfield land

Re: RL PIX

Postby megamoose » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:07 am

1#Scrub wrote:
megamoose wrote:How come you interact with us 12 yr olds?

im 13 tyvm


All scrubs are 12 thank you very much. In fact, I'm LITERALLY 6 years old.
Image
User avatar
megamoose
Donator
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:26 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Spam Fest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron