HLSTATS SUMMER GIVEAWAY 2016

Announcements and news related to Crit Sandvich.

Re: HLSTATS SUMMER GIVEAWAY 2016

Postby Hooked » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:09 am

HausOfJoel wrote:Made it into top 100 finally but RIP hopes and dreams bc of trip to FL :(


What's with everyone invading my state lately? Whereabouts in Florida?
User avatar
Hooked
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:52 pm

Re: HLSTATS SUMMER GIVEAWAY 2016

Postby Someone Special » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:26 am

Hooked wrote:
HausOfJoel wrote:Made it into top 100 finally but RIP hopes and dreams bc of trip to FL :(


What's with everyone invading my state lately? Whereabouts in Florida?

I'd recommend you flee. The state is too warm.
Image
User avatar
Someone Special
Pink Admin
 
Posts: 626
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:02 pm

Re: HLSTATS SUMMER GIVEAWAY 2016

Postby HausOfJoel » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:29 am

Someone Special wrote:
Hooked wrote:
HausOfJoel wrote:Made it into top 100 finally but RIP hopes and dreams bc of trip to FL :(


What's with everyone invading my state lately? Whereabouts in Florida?

I'd recommend you flee. The state is too warm.


I have a conference in Orlando :l
User avatar
HausOfJoel
Blue Admin
Your Problematic Fave
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:22 pm

Re: HLSTATS SUMMER GIVEAWAY 2016

Postby Lia_Rein » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:12 am

HausOfJoel wrote:I have a conference in Orlando :l


"Conference in Orlando" = trip to Disney World
User avatar
Lia_Rein
Blue Admin
Not Liable for Rein damage
 
Posts: 644
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:06 pm
Location: Ireland/Belgium

Re: HLSTATS SUMMER GIVEAWAY 2016

Postby HausOfJoel » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:09 am

Lia_Rein wrote:
HausOfJoel wrote:I have a conference in Orlando :l


"Conference in Orlando" = trip to Disney World


Conference at Disney World actually :/
User avatar
HausOfJoel
Blue Admin
Your Problematic Fave
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:22 pm

Re: HLSTATS SUMMER GIVEAWAY 2016

Postby Poppet » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:21 pm

HausOfJoel wrote:
Lia_Rein wrote:
HausOfJoel wrote:I have a conference in Orlando :l


"Conference in Orlando" = trip to Disney World


Conference at Disney World actually :/


Enjoy, Epcot.
Image
User avatar
Poppet
Blue Admin
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Re: HLSTATS SUMMER GIVEAWAY 2016

Postby HausOfJoel » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:56 pm

Poppet wrote:
HausOfJoel wrote:
Lia_Rein wrote:
"Conference in Orlando" = trip to Disney World


Conference at Disney World actually :/


Enjoy, Epcot.


I plan on riding it's a small world until my brain is fried and i only know it's a small world lyrics
User avatar
HausOfJoel
Blue Admin
Your Problematic Fave
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:22 pm

Re: HLSTATS SUMMER GIVEAWAY 2016

Postby megamoose » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:29 pm

HausOfJoel wrote:
Poppet wrote:
HausOfJoel wrote:
Conference at Disney World actually :/


Enjoy, Epcot.


I plan on riding it's a small world until my brain is fried and i only know it's a small world lyrics


Das Magic Kingdom. Go to Epcot and ride Test Track for me a lot pls. Ty Haus xoxo
Image
User avatar
megamoose
Donator
 
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:26 pm

Re: HLSTATS SUMMER GIVEAWAY 2016

Postby Hooked » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:58 pm

Someone Special wrote:
Hooked wrote:
HausOfJoel wrote:Made it into top 100 finally but RIP hopes and dreams bc of trip to FL :(


What's with everyone invading my state lately? Whereabouts in Florida?

I'd recommend you flee. The state is too warm.


You have no idea. I live further north than Orlando, but today is 93 degrees and 60% humidity (Feels like 106). Tomorrow is supposed to be two degrees warmer and about the same humidity. @_@

Enjoy your stay in Orlando though, don't forget that water and sunscreen lol. I really want to go to Epcot myself, I haven't been since before I was old enough to appreciate it.
User avatar
Hooked
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:52 pm

Re: HLSTATS SUMMER GIVEAWAY 2016

Postby HausOfJoel » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:18 am

Uhm so I went to Epcot really drunk and I guess the Frozen house is there? I've never seen the movie but Elsa was super annoyed with my drunk self and Ana and I were talking about snowmen for about 30 minutes. Also went to downtown Orlando and am currently way too hungover to be on this plane ATM.
User avatar
HausOfJoel
Blue Admin
Your Problematic Fave
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:22 pm

PreviousNext

Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron